Today...

Leoo

No. In fact, it's highly dangerous and stupid.

Worried at the moment, me and my bf have been arguing a lot lately, and when it's just us two living together in a house, I earn diddly squat and still made to pay 50% of everything, I cant save up for anything. Including the up coming electric bill.

Popoto.~<3

Went to a concert tonight under the impression that it was going to be free, a percussion ensemble, and worth extra credit. Only one of those things was true; it was free.

It was a band called the Penrose Stairs. They played five songs over the course of an hour and a half, all of them loud, heavy psychedelic rock. It was literally the worst thing I've done/gone to since coming to college. My ears won't stop ringing (though I expected that), and I've got a headache. Why do people enjoy concerts like this? I can't even imagine being part of a mosh pit along with that. Nothing about that situation seems appealing.

Edit: After looking at the email again, apparently the concert was yesterday. I must have read it on Thursday and assumed it meant today, because it just says "tomorrow," but it was sent Wednesday at 12:30 in the morning. Great.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Went to a concert tonight under the impression that it was going to be free, a percussion ensemble, and worth extra credit. Only one of those things was true; it was free.

It was a band called the Penrose Stairs. They played five songs over the course of an hour and a half, all of them loud, heavy psychedelic rock. It was literally the worst thing I've done/gone to since coming to college. My ears won't stop ringing (though I expected that), and I've got a headache. Why do people enjoy concerts like this? I can't even imagine being part of a mosh pit along with that. Nothing about that situation seems appealing.

Edit: After looking at the email again, apparently the concert was yesterday. I must have read it on Thursday and assumed it meant today, because it just says "tomorrow," but it was sent Wednesday at 12:30 in the morning. Great.

Lol.

Those kind of shows are the type you don't go to sober.

For those interested in the experience:

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151348781961834"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151348781961834" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object>

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My understanding is that vitamin C is probably the hardest to overdose on. By IV, people have been able to take upwards of 40,000mg per day without ill effect (which is about double what you could work up to orally). Vitamin C is water soluble, and the injection comes with the water your kidneys need to flush it, so your body should just pass any vitamin C it doesn't want. Vitamin D is the other one people take super high doses of.

There is also an issue of context. Is the injection being done by a hospital or medical clinic staffed with actual doctors, or is this someone at home with a syringe.

39 is a pretty high temperature. Hope you figure out what's causing it.

Starting to think I have an Iron deficiency. Sadly I canna' afford a doctor visit to find out. :(

If you think you have an iron deficiency, then just put a little more iron into your diet and see how you feel after a week.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yeah... your body can flush out any excess of Vitamin C quite easily. There would be obvious risks in injecting yourself, especially if not using sterile equipment, and if I dealt with a patient injecting themselves with Vitamin C, I'd definitely be exploring why exactly they're doing that when there's much easier alternatives available, but there's not a huge amount of risk from the vitamin itself.

That's a very specific perception of your condition, Tim. What makes you think you're suffering from iron deficiency? At the very least, keep a diary of your food intake and associated symptoms for about a week. The doctor can't tell if you have low iron blood content without running a full blood test anyway, and that will take time to process. Most healthy people don't tend to have much problem getting enough iron into the body though, except for women who bleed heavily during periods or people with Crohn's disease. We tend to eat an abundance of food containing iron in western society--most of the iron we ingest goes through the GI tract without getting absorbed at all.

I had iron deficiency. A really rough one actually. But you can't really feel anything other than tireness and lack of stamina.

I just woke up, at 5 PM, in my bed, after me parents said I arrived home at 7 AM. I can remember going to me best mates birthday and then barcrawl, but nothing after that. Damn, didn't even remember to do a drunk post here...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Kansas City Chiefs player killed his girlfriend and himself infront of his coach and GM. Stadium's on lockdown.

Murrica

There's seriously been too many suicides lately :\

Teens from bullying as if it's now becoming the "trend thing to do if things are tough", young adults etc.

I mean, sure bullying is disgusting, emotionally damaging, but if I'm capable of going through 12 years of it and pushing onwards (with seeking help ofc) I'm sure other young people can try before ever having suicide cross their minds. (let alone doing so)

In other news, been looking into sites, magazines, advice etc for fashion and stuff.

Popoto.~<3

"Found" some Melon Liquor at work. Had a few shots, smoked a bowl or two with my buddy and then I found an apple pie in my fridge. 3 minutes in the microwave later and I've literally never felt so happy about putting anything else in my mouth. I feel the need to share/blog/boast of this experience.

• Like 1

There's seriously been too many suicides lately :\

Teens from bullying as if it's now becoming the "trend thing to do if things are tough", young adults etc.

I mean, sure bullying is disgusting, emotionally damaging, but if I'm capable of going through 12 years of it and pushing onwards (with seeking help ofc) I'm sure other young people can try before ever having suicide cross their minds. (let alone doing so)

I've considered suicide in the past but well, I thought it would be giving the [wagon] what they wanted so I stood up to them. Breaking someone's knuckle surely does make them [bleep] off.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Hearing about what happened at the Chiefs yesterday really was sobering news when I woke up this morning. I can understand wanting to kill yourself (well, I don't actually because although there's been times in life I've felt very low, I've never felt that low) but the would-be single mother of your 3 month old baby too? I don't know whether to hate what he did or feel sorry for him, and if I feel that way sitting here in the UK, I can't imagine what the Chiefs' head coach and players must be going through. The game with the Panthers is still going ahead which is incredible, really. There's absolutely no way they can psychologically "shut out" what's happened and focus on the game.

Today, I got me an iPad mini, just 2 days after it arrived in my country. Got to say, I truly am amazed by it's weight and I am amazed at how freaking old-fashioned iOS seems now that I've used a Jelly Bean Galaxy Nexus for half a year...

Oh, and I too have had suicidal thoughts. And I was bullied for 7-8 years, to the place that my class teacher summoned a parents' meeting just to discuss the issue of others bullying me.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I don't recall truly being bullied in life since I never let anybody in my life walk over me. I've always stood up for myself.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Today when I went to do my laundry I found out that when my ex-girlfriend moved out she took all the fabric softener and dryer sheets, leaving only the little bits that were left in the ones that were open so I wouldn't notice for a couple of weeks (ie: today). <_< At least she left the detergent.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Spent like 10 minutes on a test trying to decide if double arrays were row, column, or column, row. Got home and checked; I got it wrong. That class is now a B I don't need. God damnit.

Update: Got the test back today. When she went over the question, she wrote essentially the same code I did, but where I used the variable c, she used the variable r, and vice versa. I lost half a point on that, and had to spend the next 10 minutes arguing to try and get it back, and I still have to go into her office at some point to actually get the half point if she decides to give it to me. It's fun because I don't know where her office is, nor when her office hours are. At least that class is done for good. I really hope the next level is better.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

^Oh ye gods.

OT:

Spent half an hour just walking around my college campus listening to music, and it was incredibly refreshing. People need to go for strolls more, I think.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]