Today...

Leoo

- 15 C is still regular jeans weather. Least here in Estonia :)

- 20 and further is when it gets really cold. We have -7 and I am not even wearing gloves.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Basically guaranteed a job at Disneyland in Southern California, working on my connections within YouTube for a potential CRM job on the side. Also, I'm moving to Los Angeles. :) :thumbup: Multiple eSports job opportunities are opening up for me. Life's good.

• Like 1

Congrats Bows! That's awesome! :thumbsup:

- 15 C is still regular jeans weather. Least here in Estonia :)

- 20 and further is when it gets really cold. We have -7 and I am not even wearing gloves.

-15 is pretty darn chilly when you have to work outside in it all day. ;)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I think I found my next series to watch on Netflix (got so caught up with some youtube series' I almost forgot about it). Looks like it will be MI5, now that I am done with primeval. It'm finding it to be very neat, and it even has 10 season. Of course, being british seasons that actually translates to like 3-5 american ones.

I love that randox can reference so many Dilbert comics on cue.

Who was it that had a reaction image for everything?

'Twas H2PM who rage quitted after the purge of forum games. Solid poster.

Presenting in ~9 hours, need some sleep. Then some holiday shopping followed by drinking until monday when I have my bio final. yayyyy

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

He didn't ragequit. He only posted in OT because he was always in FG. Without FG, there was really no reason for him to come back to make the occasional post. It is similar to me posting in GD. Also, his account no longer exists...

His account exists. I think he even reads the forums a bit from time to time. Can't say I was a personal fan, not in the end, but he did have an impressive image library, and I did like his main avatar. Not the one he ended with though. Some ugly dude.

I'm starting to think I'm mentally retarded.

I CANNOT for the life of me, focus lately. I get frustrated instantly trying to navigate reddit, for advice on a healthier lifestyle and meditation, I'm trying to navigate Uni stuff to figure out what I need and keep getting lost on their site.

The freaking hell is wrong with me? or have I got so much stress to the point I can't even function. ;___;

Popoto.~<3

His account exists. I think he even reads the forums a bit from time to time. Can't say I was a personal fan, not in the end, but he did have an impressive image library, and I did like his main avatar. Not the one he ended with though. Some ugly dude.

Try searching his account or going to his profile. It doesn't exist for me.

Stress could do it, as could being tired. Both will diminish your ability to concentrate, potentially to nearly nonexistent levels.

I didn't realize that you wouldn't be able to see his profile Vezon, though I can guess why. I can see his profile however.

Didn't you know? I'm immortal. ;)

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

There is always 3/13/13 to look forward to.

As for Halo, I pretty much can't picture him as anything except a guy sporting a Dastardly mustache with a cigar in between his fingers. There was something about the picture that was just so... perfect.

I always use DD-MM-YYYY. But I think that might be a French thing I've picked up from writing reports for my company.

DD-MM-YYYY is the most logical though. Makes you wonder how the other became standard anywhere. Changing that would still be somewhat possible though. It'd be way worse with the metric system (Though I still think that should be done, over time). Worst that I can think of, and that's really not worth changing is the definition of hours, minutes, seconds to fit into the metric system. It would be superior, but the damage done with the change would be awful...

I remember reading something once about redoing our system of chronology to a metric base-10 system. I don't recall exactly but if I remember correctly, it reworked everything into something like 100 seconds a minute and 100 minutes an hour and 10 hours a day. Obviously the seconds would be slightly shorter than they are now since we only have 86,400 seconds in a day not 100,000, but it had the advantage of eliminating the need for leap years to make up for the losses of our current system. It might have also redone the number of days and months in a year. I really wish I could remember where I read that.

DD-MM-YYYY is the most logical though.

How is it any more logical than the other way around? I'm curious. How is saying it as "March 13th, 2012 (03-13-2012") any worse than "the 13th of March, 2012 (13-03-2012)"? Such a silly thing for people to argue about...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!