Today...

Leoo

Get ready to do a lot of cover-up operations

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Coconut was part of the gift package I got from a girl in my class, I play basketball and it reminded her of that.

Thought it was funny and should share it :D

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I went on a trip down memory lane thanks to Facebook today. I don't know how I did it, but I somehow reached something called "2012: A year in review" and it had the top stories of the year. Afterwards I went ahead and watched some older pictures.

Edit: oh hey, I found it again, it's at the top of your own timeline.

I went on a trip down memory lane thanks to Facebook today. I don't know how I did it, but I somehow reached something called "2012: A year in review" and it had the top stories of the year. Afterwards I went ahead and watched some older pictures.

Edit: oh hey, I found it again, it's at the top of your own timeline.

Yup.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Had a pretty good Christmas this year. Got another year of xbox live and some MS points, Halo 4, Nate Silver's book and Stephen Colbert's new book, a bunch of chocolates, cash and assorted gift cards, and about $200 in visa gift cards I plan to blow on steam games. Might pick up a nice PC headset too. Had two awesome Christmas dinners, and I'm getting new glasses tomorrow.

Final grades for intro to programming came in. Got an A-, thank god. I am slightly happier about that teacher now.

Merry Christmas to me, I guess.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Been back home now for a few days. Just came for Xmas and New Years. Been great seeing my family again. Didn't realise how much i've missed them. Going to be shitty saying bye again, but at least this time it will only be for a few more months.

Decided to dust off the old xbox and play some CoD while i'm here. Was contemplating buying BO2, but decided against it as i'd only get a few days out of it. Been playing BO1.

In the past i used to have a 0.70 KDR. Always thought i just really sucked, but now that we've had our internet fixed (think they put in fiber optic cables or something), i realised i'm actually not that bad, maybe the connection really just did hold me back in the past. Been getting 3 - 4 bar games regularly now where in the past i'd be lucky to get a 2 bar game every 100 games. Had a few reallllly fun games now. Finally managing to get to those higher killstreaks and got my first Dogs today. Was really fun :D

Been getting SR71 and Chopper Gunner regularly now.

It's really fun playing CoD when youre not just dying the whole time lol.

Going out with my sister again tonight. Met a girl (kind of a friend of my sister's) on Monday night. She's really cute, and i think she's into me too. Shall be seeing her again tonight. Should be fun :D

I really missed this place. Forgot how shallow people are. So easy picking up girls now. When they ask me what i do nd i tell them i'm a pilot i can pretty much say anything after that and i'd still be alright. It's totally stupid but i love it lol.

Got the rest of my gifts today, kinda spread over a few days.

A P&O ferry trip to Amsterdam with my girlfriend including spending money, got back xmas eve morning.

New Fender guitar cable and strings, burton hoodie, two tops from the girlfrien & some Fatal1ty gaming headphones, bottle of whiskey *half gone already*, usual socks and smellies, various chocolates and stuff and with the remainder of my money bought some Beats Solo HD :D

Today I finally ordered my glasses. I also realised I do not suit glasses of any kind. Going to cry as I eat my chicken and bacon salad.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'll be starting in attractions to get a feel for the park, the people and the way things are ran in the public eye, and then I'll be moved to Guest Relations due to my extensive experience in the field.

Hard to get a better resume listing for customer relations than doing it for Disney. That's their thing.

And the coconut thing is kind of cool :lol:

Randox, you'll like this...

Today, I got a late Christmas present from the other tech I've riding around with: Seven Years of Highly Defective People: Scott Adams' Guided Tour of the Evolution of Dilbert! :twss:

He knows I'm a fan (since he used to live with me) and figured I would like it. It's actually a pretty awesome present, as I used to have a copy that got ruined when my roof leaked a few years ago so now I have a nice shiny new one! :thumbsup: I can't wait to get home and dig into it.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Is that the one with comments under many of the strips? I'm pretty sure I too have a copy, though I can't currently find it.

Been toying around with my new mouse, and very happy with my choice now. They actually do a bad job of advertising it, massively underselling the features it has available to it once you download the software. It is a gaming mouse in every respect (as far as I can tell) except for it's lack of custom weight.

Bought myself a pair of Oakley Radar's today. There goes all my Christmas money :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Love boxing day sales and christmas gift card. Went shopping today and got 2 xbox games, a new controller, and 4 books for 15 dollars out of my own pocket. Still need to find or order a copy of Farcry 3 though which will set me back $40 plus tax at ebgames cause of boxing week sales.

I am still curious why those who celebrate the holiday call it"Boxing Day". I feel like I should take a quick glance on a site like Wikipedia just to get a brief summary of what it is about just to satisfy my desire for information.

Have you considered lenses then?

I don't know why but that just didn't cross my mind. I've heard they're a little bothersome though.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢