Today...

Leoo

That's just insane. [more] Reason's to become a programmer ladies and gentlemen.

Not everyone can get a Microsoft internship though. Google probably does something similar with their interns right?

I have a Grooveshark internship next summer and it won't be nearly as cool as Microsoft/Google :/

Still i'd imagine grooveshark would be a pretty cool internship

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Another one of my cousins is down visiting, with her children. Have to say, they are pretty adorable, not something I will say about many children. The daugher, 4 years old, is a total clone of her mother too. Went biking with my, cousin in law? I don't know what his title would be. My first ride of the year, and he could probably run a marathon, so that was fun. I'll be lucky if I can walk without limping tomorrow, but on the plus side, better muscles. Probably could have done it without a jet skiing in the big waves the previous day though, which had already done a number on me. So all in all, a pretty good weekend.

In less awesome news, my cell phone has died by water, though I have some hopes that it's built in memory might be retrievable. Going to be a fairly large pain if I can't recover some of the information on that in retrospect. I have another phone until I can get a replacement for it, hopefully tuesday. My sentimental side is a bit bummed that it didn't live to retire though. That phones been through a lot of good times, so definitely sad to see it dead.

I'm also a bit irritated that the radio I was listening too earlier doesn't track their playlist on Sundays apparently, which seems rather incredible given that they only do music Sunday. It's the only day of the week where they do literally nothing else, so you would think they would be all over that. There were two songs I wanted the names of, and there is no way I am going to remember at least one of them.

Check that, managed to remember a line of one of the songs, found it that way. Arguably the song I wanted to find more too. Of course, if I had remembered the one that came on before it, it would have prompted the memory for the one that came right after. Still, take what you can get.

About to kick a wall in. Net drops out every 10 minutes or so. No matter how often I call my ISP all I get is "Sorry, we are running the towers at maximum signal strength already." No way would we be with them if they weren't the only ones to offer throttling instead of excess charges for wireless broadband. I want to also get another modem for low-data things that require a constant connection. The modem I want is $350 though (only one the ISP sells with an ethernet port, might look for a cheaper one though).

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Going to Carowinds tomorrow with my cousins and a few friends. This will be my very first summer trip without the parents. Very sheltered life I have. It will be fun though, can't wait.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

That's just insane. [more] Reason's to become a programmer ladies and gentlemen.

Not everyone can get a Microsoft internship though. Google probably does something similar with their interns right?

I have a Grooveshark internship next summer and it won't be nearly as cool as Microsoft/Google :/

Still i'd imagine grooveshark would be a pretty cool internship

Yeah, it is. I'm looking forward to it

Finally finished my dumb paper for composition... It was supposed to be 8-12 pages. Mine was 16, with 8-9 pages of annotated bibliography. I hate english classes.

Taking the train into Philadelphia in about an hour to look at some colleges. Hopefully I'll pick up some sandwiches there too.

Which college? I'm like 10 minutes away from center city.

Today my car didn't start and when I went to pop the hood to put the jumper cables on, the latch snapped which made it impossible to open my hood. Fun stuff. I hope TD likes the new parking lot ornament I gave it -.-

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Taking the train into Philadelphia in about an hour to look at some colleges. Hopefully I'll pick up some sandwiches there too.

Which college? I'm like 10 minutes away from center city.

Today my car didn't start and when I went to pop the hood to put the jumper cables on, the latch snapped which made it impossible to open my hood. Fun stuff. I hope TD likes the new parking lot ornament I gave it -.-

Penn and Drexel. Walked down to Reading Terminal Market and had a very good lunch too.

I got some friends in drexel, though I think most of them graduated last semester. Party with the phi mu girls if you're looking to get laid, and check out Tea Doe in Chinatown. Best tea ever in your life. You will achieve nirvana. And look into center city sips if you end up with an Id stating that you're 21.

Today: boss called me to tell me he's not paying half my crew because they're "uselss overhead". I hope he enjoys being auditted when I get back with my lawyer.

Went to go buy a new suit for my uncle's funeral service later this week and found that the store was having a hella sale on everything this week. Got a suit, two shirts and a tie for only $284 after taxes (the suit was marked down from $450 to $210!). :grin:

Makes me glad I don't have an office job where I need to buy this stuff all the time.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

A little mad today I suppose. Went to go see about getting a new phone, and this is when I realize that blackberry doesn't make anything like the torch anymore. I refuse to buy a touchscreen only, because typing on a touch screen is approximately as enjoyable as using sandpaper instead of toilet paper (it's all paper right?).

The Q10 on the other hand has exposed keys, which means it would spend the entirety of it's life trying to butt dial people. It's also huge. My first blackberry was like that, and I would very much like to never go back to that style.

For the immediate term, the solution is to go online and nab someone elses torch that they don't want anymore, but I'm a little worried about down the road now. I'm looking around and the slide phone seems to be on the way out. It's all exposed keys and touchscreen only. Perhaps I should be stockpiling torches and batteries?

Wut?

In other news, I am alive.

I have accommodation for university.

And I was planning on getting by with €100 per month on food, you guys talking about €60 per day...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

torch is still pretty large iirc. A fair bit bigger than the bold (that's the one I have)

the bold has exposed keys but with the keypad lock I don't think I've ever pocket dialed anyone

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Got a very good deal on a 2013 Toyota Corolla. Hope Nissan gives me a similar deal tomorrow night or else it looks like I'll get the Corolla since the deal is quite good. They give me $1100 for my 2002 Echo (which apparently will be sent to recycling because it can't be resold), with regular warranty and 4 winter tires and a good insurance. 0% interest and $200/month for 6 years.

Yeah, if you have exposed keys just make sure to always lock it before you put your cellphone away and you won't have any problems. I had the same concern when I bought my current cellphone because all my older cellphones had been slides, and this one had exposed keys but it doesn't bother me at all. I think the keys do get damaged a bit overtime though, because I feel that sometimes it gets a bit harder to press a key now.

Anyway, I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with work. I'm back at McDonald's, but they moved me from the kitchen last summer to be at the cash register. It's so stressful, and it gets tiring having to stand up in the same small area all day, but time feels like it's going faster most of the time because I'm constantly busy and the atmosphere between the employees is friendly which makes it more bearable. All in all, it's not that bad.

I've also found a place to live next year while studying. Perfectly located, a 5 min walk from my faculty and from the nightlife, there's a concert venue/cultural centre right next door which has a lot of awesome stuff happening it and there's so much different kinds of food I can buy from all around me. I'm looking forward to finally moving in and making it my own.

Its still the late 90s over there. Robin Sparkles only just fell out of fashion

• Like 1