Today...

Leoo

Went and saw fun. last night. Easily one of the best concerts I've been to, their set was pretty much perfect and everyone left with a smile on their face. Made me appreciate their newer album too after hearing the songs live. One of the friends I went with ended up kissing Nate Reuss when he ran into the crowd and nearly fainted afterwards from excitement, lmao.

Today I'm cleaning house all day to get ready for my exchange student from last year's return tonight. Beyond pumped for that haha.

I also picked up a set of HiFiMan RE-400 In-ear monitors. They still need to burn in, but I'm already loving them. It's so nice finally having a pair of audiophile-level earbuds after being stuck with shitty $20 ones since christmas when my last good pair broke.

Real Friends is intense as [bleep] live. The venue was maybe 40'x40' packed with over 100 people all singing every word of every line. I've never seen crowd surfers surfing crowd surfers in person before. So much fun. I got tossed into the bar and ruined my kidney, hopped back in the pit and got my calf stomped on. Got home, downed a gatorade and just layed on my floor in pain for half an hour. But god damn it was a good show. One of the best I've been to.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So it looks like I won't be taking advantage of the Steam Summer Sale this year.

Scratch that. I will be taking advantage as long as the dog's vet bill doesn't get too high, tomorrow.

I just had to make a deal that I would carry my sister's old TV to the truck with minimal whining.

Real Friends is intense as [bleep] live. The venue was maybe 40'x40' packed with over 100 people all singing every word of every line. I've never seen crowd surfers surfing crowd surfers in person before. So much fun. I got tossed into the bar and ruined my kidney, hopped back in the pit and got my calf stomped on. Got home, downed a gatorade and just layed on my floor in pain for half an hour. But god damn it was a good show. One of the best I've been to.

This sounds almost orgasmic.

Dreams are really interesting...the way your mind can make up something that seems entirely plausible to react to external stimuli, all while still being asleep. Crazy.

I love this, how well and how quickly this sort of thing incorporates into a dream.

The other one I love is my old alarm clock with the snooze button. Sometimes the reflex to make it stop would trigger before I finished waking up, and it would always seem like I started moving before the alarm went off.

So it looks like I won't be taking advantage of the Steam Summer Sale this year.

I seem to have over extended myself. Put $100 on in total, down $40 and of that $10 was spent on the gf, who finally left me alone for more than 30 mins. Didn't text me once yesterday.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Even though this is my first year of having Steam and money to spend on it, I've spent about $15 on the summer sale. Got the Portal Pack ($12.49) and Surgeon Simulator 2013 ($3.00 or so). But I also dropped $5 on a Skillet album from Amazon so I'm down to no dispensable monies until tomorrowish (I think I get paid tomorrow. I hope I do.)

Edit: That puts my Steam collection up to BioShock 1&2, Portal 1&2, Surgeon Simulator, and Scribblenauts Unlimited. Kind of lame, especially considering I can't play BioShock for much longer than 10 minutes at a time as it gives me an awful headache.

Eww at that weather. Also twin calves at work today.

Quite rare.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Eww at that weather. Also twin calves at work today.

Quite rare.

At the farm I work at a set of twins are just about ready to give birth and another was born during the winter.

Going up to visit the fam in New Hampshire tomorrow for a bit over a week. I'm pretty excited, I'm going to be on the lake a lot and water-skiing and all kinds of good stuff like that. I'm going to be doing some work for my grandparents too though, which won't be bad at all I'm sure. I'm more than happy to help out, my Grandpa can't really do too much these days, being in his 80's and with his Parkinson's. It'll be really good to see everyone. (Also, cigarettes for like $2 less a pack? Yes please.)

It'll give me some time away from all the shit going on at home too, a least for a week. Next Saturday I'm going be hanging out with some of my friends, so hopefully that's okay. Or more specifically, I hope the girl I hooked up with isn't there because [bleep] that noise.

Also I don't know what happened but I find myself wanting to post here all the time now, where as a few months ago I'd just check in every few weeks/months. Probably because I've been mostly sitting around at home all summer.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My buddy hops on stage at 0:58. Shit was wild. Page 2007 huh? Thats the year I registered here. How bout that.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today I've got to think of the best way to do aggression setups with Ammo when I don't have full use of my dominant hand. He's started resource guarding again this week and has went at two other dogs already. Nothing too serious, but I know better than to leave it unchecked. (Though apparently I don't know that much, seeing as he managed to do it twice <_<)

Last night when he went at the dog he didn't seem like he was going to remove himself from the situation since the other dog tried putting up a fight, so I had to break them up. Then just before I was done making sure Ammo knew his place he decided he didn't like it and put up a fight. It's hard enough making him submit when he doesn't want too, but doing it with only one hand was ridiculous. Plus when he really isn't getting his way he will scream/yelp/whine in such an extreme way that it literally sounds like he is dying. Once when he was a pup the cops even showed up to the park because of it. So I imagine everyone else at the park got a good show of me trying to wrestle him to the ground.

And on top of him being a jerk this past week, my cat has also taught himself how to take the screens out of the windows. So now I have to close them anytime I leave the house so he can't get out which means I don't get any kind of breeze in the house.

My pets frustrate me. :(

My buddy hops on stage at 0:58. Shit was wild. Page 2007 huh? Thats the year I registered here. How bout that.

Holy shit I love that. I miss good concerts like that, also never heard of Real Friends, gonna check 'em out now.

My bill for the fall semester came today . . . and it's $30,000 because they didn't count a single part of my financial aid package which should have brought it down to around 5k. I nearly shat myself. Time to sort this out . . .

p2gq.jpg

Went to the movies with my older sister. Went to see RED 2. Very funny. Not something I would usually go see in theaters, but she wanted me to come with her, so I did.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENDER'S GAME MOVIE TO COME OUT.

Favorite science fiction book (saga, I guess if you include the other three books in the series). I just hope they don't butcher it. The preview looks cool. I'll go see that with my older sister too, since it premiers on her birthday, and she loves the book, too.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Dropped a little over $7k for the upcoming semester, cheapest one yet (due to not having to pay $3000 a semester for a meal plan. Buying and cooking my own food should be under $1000 a semester.) Granted I couldn't afford it so my dad payed for me. Which is extremely generous and probably undeserved. I should work harder at school.

Also, I didn't know the Ender's Game movie was coming out soon. I hope to god it's good. I'm afraid they're going to kill it though. I'll watch the trailer.

Watched it. Looks decent but I still don't think it'll do the book justice. I'm afraid they'll make it to action-y when that's barely what the book is even about. And they'll probably cut out the actually important violence. I'll still go see it for sure though. I just hope they give Bean enough screen time. I always liked him better than Ender anyways. Probably because I read Ender's shadow before Ender's Game.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If you need help with the cooking stuff, you can always message me. Or ask in /r/AskCulinary, where I usually hang. Oh, and today's one of my first posts in months. I've *really* disconnected with this group, but I am considering rejoining RS again. Or maybe not.

My fall semester bill is $10,200 after my scholarship. 8K is tuition, 5K is res hall/food. I do attend the most or second most expensive public university in my state (probably second most now, because we went to plateau tuition.)

I <3 my parents though, because they're paying for it. I do have to buy my books yet, that'll be a lot probably...

Wow I'm only paying about $4000 a semester and that's including the $3000 in government loans. And I can barely even afford that.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Yeah... about $20000 a semester here, GOD BLESS AMERICA

Where do you go? I go to Tech; unless I'm mistaken if it's public, probably UofM? There are like three TIFers there I think.