Today...

Leoo

Just watched The Descent. That movie was scary as [bleep]. Like really, caves are bad enough.

ill avoid tht movie. I get scared quite easily

Think caves. Think being stuck in a cave. Then think of I Am Legend-like zombies things. Then think everyone dies.

Pretty much sums up the entire movie.

In other movie related news, nude nuns with big guns has the same ending as 21 jump street

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Fair point, if I put a password on it, the phone won't dial anyone even if I hit the keyboard lock on the top (which my torch did every once in awhile). And yes, the torch is fairly large, or at least quite long. That's why I was so amazed that the Q10 is larger still. Looks like I am going to pursue getting a second hand torch if I can get one is reasonable shape.

Heard on the Radio something about EA being taken to court over using players likeness without compensating them. On the one hand, I like EA even less than Blizzard right now (Simcity 5 is making Diablo 3 look good, which you have to admit takes serious devotion to not caring about your customers), so I'm sort of happy to see them getting screwed (especially since they really should be licensing the likenesses. That's sort of how they justify releasing new games every year), on the other, I have to figure they will just pass it on to their customers.

In happier gaming world news, I did find out that Taleworlds is creating Mount and Blade: II, and they are still dedicated to being on good terms with their own fans. Sounds like it's a long ways out yet, even to get to the point where they really start talking about it, but I am excited nonetheless.

Make sure you make friends, even though you're not being forced into it. I know if I had gone into my freshman year in a single I wouldn't have made any of the friends I have now. However, I did live in a single my second semester freshman year and that was a fantastic time. Granted my girlfriend basically lived with me and that was awesome.

But yeah, if you're anything like me, having a single might work against you. I know being forced to live with someone made me on befriend someone I never would have otherwise and he is honestly one of the best friends I could ask for.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I was too lazy to find the other posts about it earlier, but here's some of the food pictures from the $75/day allowance I got in Seattle -

[hide=Of course had to try a Cappuccino or Machiato at every Seattle coffee shop I could]

ocOKu8J.jpg

QzCNAwf.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Two dinners this night :) Salmon, with a pesto pasta.]

MCjzafH.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Affogato (best desert NA), gelato with a shot of espresso to pour over and turn into creamy goodness]

eIDbVjI.jpg

[/hide]

[hide= $60 filet from one of the best steakhouses in Seattle. It was the best steak I've ever had.]

m5VZS3s.jpg

[/hide]

[hide= Unlimited sushi bar, no explanation needed :)]

z6D27L6.jpg

[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

[hide= $60 filet from one of the best steakhouses in Seattle. It was the best steak I've ever had.]

m5VZS3s.jpg

[/hide]

For 60$ and at that size I would want that to be the best steak I'd ever had... Even if I wasn't paying for it :P

Canadians and their blackberries, how cute.

I think it's funny myself how, as a Canadian, has a Blackberry as a workphone, but a LG optimus G as personal phone.

Nervous for what responses I'd get on FB for it, but I posted a new and long blog post which goes into detail why i've been both an emotional wreckage and moving on. (in the siggy)

Popoto.~<3

nude nuns with big guns

Wait. What the [bleep]?

Its on netflix. It speaks for itself.

Blake is eating like a god damn king over here >.>

Today I went to the bar for wing night. I won in shuffleboard. Woohoo lol

• Like 1

Canadians and their blackberries, how cute.

I think it's funny myself how, as a Canadian, has a Blackberry as a workphone, but a LG optimus G as personal phone.

Sam and Dean on Supernatural use Blackberries and that show isn't set in Canada

nude nuns with big guns

Wait. What the [bleep]?

Its on netflix. It speaks for itself.

Blake is eating like a god damn king over here >.>

Today I went to the bar for wing night. I won in shuffleboard. Woohoo lol

Dude shuffleboard is the [bleep]ing best. Congratulations.

Wing night is also the best.

Now I want wings.

[bleep] you, good sir.

I ate like a king, but now I'm back home and eating pasta and ramen for dinner every day :P

Just in case you wanted to go, Champion, its Pearl steakhouse in downtown Bellevue, under the Westin. They have some cheaper ~40 steaks if you dont want to go all out. Or, you can go to John Howies next door, which is one of the top 10 steakhouses in the US, and spend 200 on one!

Tim - Nice blog post :)

2s0cxth.png

At work had to refuel and dump some debris at a huge county facilities complex (basically the death star but for county government workers instead of the empire) but on the way out one of the Vdot officers saw our dump truck had a stopping light out, which isn't a brake light but is some special truck thing from my understanding. We had to take it to the garage on the same complex and turn it in for repairs, and the mechanic there noticed our trailer hitch had some rust on it (we didn't have a trailer) and called it super unsafe and made us take a different truck for the rest of the day. The replacement truck? Seatbelt connection to the floor had completely fallen off :rolleyes: .

At least I got to watch hot firemen take off their jackets and walk around with hoses for a while. Not much got done today. Got a date.

That food makes me jealous. That steak looks far too big for one person to eat but would probably make me reconsider my not eating cows policy.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Well, this weekend shall be interesting. dropping mum/dad off at airport soon as they go on a weekend holiday for themselves (for mum, well deserved). Part of me is afraid the house will be a mess due to sister/bf/baby terrorizing and never cleaning. However I'm staying at a guy's place all weekend and he's going to take me to my first gay club, look after me while helping me deal with my anxiety. So, we'll see how this all goes.

Popoto.~<3

Is it the shuffleboard with the plastic salt you have to sprinkle over the board? I have one of those, it's super fun but you have to constantly resalt it.

Precisely.

Today I went to the arcade and beat terminator salvation in $15. Almost got fired because my "corporation" owner is an idiot, but its all good in the hood after explaining to my boss that he's an idiot. Aparently I cost too much, when I save them over $23,000/year. Geniuses.