Today...

Leoo

Finished my first week of working full days in a long while. 6:00 starts, 18:30 finishes, with a break in between. 4 days worth of it, and I'll have made over a grand once I get paid on Wed. Already know what I'm buying with the money, the new Nexus 7 tablet. Bought a wireless charger for it today, which will make waiting for the tablet itself to be available here a pain, as I want the LTE version.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I've been back from vacation for about a week now. It went pretty well, although I was reminded that my cousin doesn't understand dry humour... which is the only kind I ever use anymore. A few days after I got back my neighbours started arguing over whether the snake that killed the 2 boys in New Brunswick was in the apartment or the pet shop below it... and then today they were crushing cans for 3 hours. The only plus-side is that they didn't decide to crush the cans in the middle of the night this time.

And for any who care, the vacation was a drive to Tennessee. The 15-hour drive ended up taking 3 days, but that was kind of the point of driving in the first place.

where in TN?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sorry to hear about your uncle, Maddy. You have my sympathies. *hugs*

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Today I took Ammo to something called Pet-A-Palooza which is basically a kind of small pet festival/convention thing. Seeing as he's basically scared of life, he was extremely anxious and from the second we got there he wanted nothing more than to leave. I basically had to drag him around <_<

Then we stopped by the booth being run by the agility company he trains with and they asked if we wanted to be part of the demo! We did a couple minutes of practice and I decided we could give it a shot in the demo. He did a lot worse in the demo than in the practice since there were a lot more people surrounding the arena and they were all clapping and cheering. But he did manage to do all the jumps and the contact obstacles with minimal refusals. He wouldn't go through the tunnels though :(

Overall though I'm quite pleased at how well he did for his first time doing a run in public, especially considering how freaked out he was (not to mention we haven't done any serious agility practice on obstacles for about 2 months). I may go back and put him in one of the demos tomorrow. It was a lot of fun :D

Did a bit of babysitting so my cousin could go to a family function. Since her 6 year old daughter kinda took care of herself with the iPad and eventually TV I played FF3 on my DS. It's 2:48am and right now I should run off to bed, but I'm trying to beat odin on my second attempt. Won't be sleeping until I do that. :D

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Today is my birthday. My manager at work bought pizza and cake for everyone tonight. On the way home I got pulled over for running a yellow light. Well, he claims it was red but I call BS. The guy was actually really cool and he just gave me a warning, didn't even write anything up :)

Tg_Ibe.png

And you didn't turn it into the mall chase scene from The Blues Brothers? I am disappoint. :P

Happy birthday. :)

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Happy birthday. Looks like you had a good one.

Playing some minecraft when suddenly night arrives:

314tuth.png

There were 3 spiders and 4 creepers under my house. This is too much Mojang!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today is my birthday.

Happy Birthday.

Today I (along with my sister) was supposed to be going to the town I grew up in to see if the annual festival had changed any. However, she picked up an extra shift at work last night and so is probably sleeping right now, and probably most of the day. Now I have to come up with a new plan.

Something involving a grocery store would be awesome right about now.

Something involving a grocery store would be awesome right about now.

:P

Best gig ever!

Nice Peter lives up to his name, he's a lovely guy! Honestly, it was a bit awkward at the beginning, I felt out of place as I had gone to a gig by myself.

I was thinking "Who does that?" Like standing with my satchel twiddling my fingers, looking at everyone in their little groups. And then I thought, let's go buy some Tequila. That'll do the job. I bought some and hell yeah did it do the job! I found a group to join and stood with a group of guys who were really nice and loved the music. The atmosphere was awesome, and then he started doing some of his famous rap battles on stage and got volunteers. As some of you will know, I am 4ft 11, so amongst all the frantic hands desparate to be picked to rap with him, I was lost in the crowd until I asked a big guy behind me to point to me. And it worked, he selected me to come on stage, laughed and he was awesome. We rapped together which was literally my dream, and he said I made the gig his favourite of the current season. (He'll probably say that to other gigs too lol) but still. Fantastic day woop!

• Like 6

Best gig ever!

Nice Peter lives up to his name, he's a lovely guy! Honestly, it was a bit awkward at the beginning, I felt out of place as I had gone to a gig by myself.

I was thinking "Who does that?" Like standing with my satchel twiddling my fingers, looking at everyone in their little groups. And then I thought, let's go buy some Tequila. That'll do the job. I bought some and hell yeah did it do the job! I found a group to join and stood with a group of guys who were really nice and loved the music. The atmosphere was awesome, and then he started doing some of his famous rap battles on stage and got volunteers. As some of you will know, I am 4ft 11, so amongst all the frantic hands desparate to be picked to rap with him, I was lost in the crowd until I asked a big guy behind me to point to me. And it worked, he selected me to come on stage, laughed and he was awesome. We rapped together which was literally my dream, and he said I made the gig his favourite of the current season. (He'll probably say that to other gigs too lol) but still. Fantastic day woop!

That's freaking awesome!

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Just ordered my first mechanical keyboard. I've elected to go with the Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate, with brown switches. Hoping to find somewhere local that will sell me blank coloured keys so I can have red esc and white WASD keys, without having to pay 3x more for shipping than the keys.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Best gig ever!

That's freaking awesome!

I did Martin Luther King Vs. Ghandi (i played Ghandi) - I hope a better version is uploaded on Youtube at some point, because the one I captured on my camera was kind of crappy.

In other news, I FIND OUT IF I GET INTO UNIVERSITY THIS THURSDAY (desparately trying to do other things to take my mind off it)

IAFEdiL.jpg

:twss: irl

I would also like to see that video, Maddy. My brothers a huge fan of nice peter

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

:twss: irl

I would also like to see that video, Maddy. My brothers a huge fan of nice peter

Sure. The one on my camera, you can't hear any of the words until the very end because the bass is so loud, and my camera isn't really designed for that kind of thing. But you can hear him like "I don't know any of the words, I didn't rap this one!" and at the end saying "Brother we got more beef than one of your sacred cows but I'm about to forgive you so hard right now!" Using the word brother instead of the n word, which was funny. When I said I wanted to do Martin Luther King vs Ghandi, he was like "How much racial tension can we bring up in one room, hmm?" But yeah, I'll definitely link you if he uploads footage of his gigs, or if someone else uploads one. Your brother should see one of his gigs if he goes to your area one day, he won't regret it!