Today...

Leoo

The girl I was supposed to hang out with last night bailed on me for the second day in a row, so ended up just saying [bleep] it and ended up smoking and playing smash bros with some guys from work and some old friends from marching band. It ended up being a pretty fantastic time.

Also, anyone who hasn't tried Chicken and Waffle potato chips blazed hasn't lived.

Dad's birthday today. My dad's awkward because we don't hug him or say love you or any of that stuff. We barely stay in the same room together but today we embarrassed him by singing happy birthday and presenting him a cake. He told us it wasn't his birthday (lie), and that he didn't like the cake (lie) and then he only let my sister feed him before he told us to bugger off. Then me and my sister hugged him which made his face red and laugh awkwardly. Yeah I think I get my traits from him.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Weird experience in traffic today. Making a right turn at a set of lights, there is an old lady crossing from the other side. Not anticipating the movement speed of the 90+, I sit and wait for the 30 seconds it takes them to cross the street (and honestly, I don't really begrudge the time, wasn't in a huge rush). Then, as she exits the street and I start to go for the gas, she turns and walks right in front of me (that is, through the side of the intersection with a green light, where she wont be visible until she gets past my SUV, the second lane in). I don't know if she was blind, or out to lunch or what. I know that my brain got completely tied up just understanding exactly what was happening (and double checking that I was awake) that I didn't really do anything but watch, until that part of the brain that handles driving decided the way was clear and started a right turn.

At this moment a lady whose brain wasn't pulling a complete blank started to run for the old lady, deciding that the best route was right in front of me, so that was cool. At that point my brain made the call that this intersection was a crazy zone and I drove away. I'm not sure what happened after that, other than apparently no one got run over, so that's good. I suppose if this ever happens again, there is now a mental note to roll down the window and say something. Fun times.

The girl I was supposed to hang out with last night bailed on me for the second day in a row, so ended up just saying [bleep] it and ended up smoking and playing smash bros with some guys from work and some old friends from marching band. It ended up being a pretty fantastic time.

Also, anyone who hasn't tried Chicken and Waffle potato chips blazed hasn't lived.

I'm stoned. And those chips still baffle me

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm stoned. And those chips still baffle me

Those chips are god dang awful.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I have my lifelong dream booked.

Dreamed about this for longer than I can remember anything.

Bucket list stuff.

I am going to Indonesia! 22nd September til 11th October.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yesterday I found out that some genius (probably my old boss before he was transferred) let two techs, our dispatcher (so another tech needs to replace her for the week) and one of the construction crew (which requires yet another tech as replacement) all take the same week off, so now I'm the only tech on the road trying to service a client base that normally takes five of us. This is going to be a *very* busy week for me.

On the up side, I'm going to get hella overtime to help pay for my week off at the end of the month.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

There are few things more frightening than a friend messaging you at 2 am. I'm worried now for when she wakes up and messages me back.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Mechanical keyboards sure do take some getting used to.

Bucket list stuff.

Take nothing and return with nothing or you'll be on the news awaiting execution.

• Like 1

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Mechanical keyboards sure do take some getting used to.

Bucket list stuff.

Take nothing and return with nothing or you'll be on the news awaiting execution.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

EDIT: I made it to university. I exceeded the grades I needed, so I can choose another university but i'm going to stick to my decision.

I'm happy with my initial choice, otherwise I wouldn't have made it in the first place. Really excited that I'm moving out soon.

• Like 1

My skin is all peeling off from getting so badly sunburned this past weekend. It's kind of shitty but it's also really cool. Also, I'm driving my sister to the airport in two and a half hours. Otherwise know as a little past 4 in the morning. So that's exciting, it's not going to help fix my sleep schedule for school though haha

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I made it to university. I exceeded the grades I needed, so I can choose another university but i'm going to stick to my decision.

I'm happy with my initial choice, otherwise I wouldn't have made it in the first place. Really excited that I'm moving out soon.

I'm so glad to hear that Maddy. What are your plans with uni?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I made it to university. I exceeded the grades I needed, so I can choose another university but i'm going to stick to my decision.

I'm so glad to hear that Maddy. What are your plans with uni?

Thank you :) This is an amazing day.

Going to do a degree in Biochemistry starting this October with a year abroad. Probably in Germany, as I've studied German for seven years so far and don't intend to let go of it completely.

• Like 2

Well, I ain't no pothead or anything and I don't plan on taking much stuff along.

But I am so [bleep]ing hyped for this trip. Gonna be best days of my life.

In other news, we had frost and negative degrees here in the morning. In the middle of summer. And I had to start working with ice-cold water. Fingers are still numb and I started four and a half hours ago...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Congratulations Maddy! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It's more like "two or three weeks ago" rather than "today" kudos to a weird issue with me unable to post, but one of my two cats passed away due to some condition that caused it to lose its ability to stay balanced and eventually falling apart. Even though it's been awhile, it still feels weird.

Aside from that, nothing really eventful in the month I have been unable to post.

today youtube [bleep]ed up and removed the /mysubscriptions so now we have to use the shitty feed. youtube stahp

Like they needed to push that on us >.<. Going to make it much harder to watch the videos I want.

I wanna try chicken and waffle chips now. Just how.

Anyway, nothing interesting happening in my life. Had the busiest day I've had so far at work. Since it's a holiday there's a lot of tourists in this town, and they all decided to go to McDonald's. Not a bit of rest during the whole day, while there are usually multiple calm hours in an afternoon. On the other hand, because it's a holiday I get paid double so score.