Today...

Leoo

I think people will still use those phrases, it still means the same thing. I always hear hang up and roll the window...I guess rewind is going away since people (myself included) just say "go back".

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm 12 and what is this. (And hey! I was the first of the miniclip generation.)

My first cassette was nsync's "no strings attatched". Dont hate.

Worked 18 hours today, drunk for 3 of them. Fun times.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

First day of college classes. First 8am this morning was GMUS 200 (Global Music). It was so great, really good professor. Does most of his teaching through having us listen to and discuss music. First song we listened to/discussed was Prince's song where he samples James Brown. Was great.

My first cassette was nsync's "no strings attatched". Dont hate.

I was listening to Olivia Newton John on cassette recently.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I remember when my source of music came from holding down play + record on a cd/cassette player when a song I liked came on the radio.

• Like 2

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today I discovered that the annoying guy at work who calls me for help all the time knows my home number. So much avoiding him during my week off. :wall:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Today I discovered that the annoying guy at work who calls me for help all the time knows my home number. So much avoiding him during my week off. :wall:

Just tell him not to call you at home, not that hard

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

That's exactly what I told him the second time he called. The third time (yes he's called me three times today even though he knows I'm on vacation) I hung up on him. I've emailed my boss (who's also getting sick of this guy's behaviour) and asked him to talk to him about it.

If it continues I'm going to call Bell and have his number blocked and file an official complaint when I go back to work.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

His own home house phone I presume? Some people have these things, you know.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yeah, I'm having a "don't have enough money to go anywhere so I'm staying home with my kids" kind of vacation.

I remember when my source of music came from holding down play + record on a cd/cassette player when a song I liked came on the radio.

Those were the days

No one misses doing that. You don't have a typewriter do you?

I kid of course, typewriters are awesome. The other thing, not so much.

Oh my god, I forgot how much I hate reading textbooks. They're [bleep]ing pieces of shit. What's worse is that they make me realize that my writing is shitty too. Uggghhh.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Oh my god, I forgot how much I hate reading textbooks. They're [bleep]ing pieces of shit. What's worse is that they make me realize that my writing is shitty too. Uggghhh.

Your writing is better than a textbook's.

My essay writing? Nah, that sounds just like a textbook. My casual writing I might agree.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Spent far too much of today playing this

I'm ashamed to admit I just built the time machine.

It took me 500 clicks until I realized the things on the side were upgrades and not ranks. I'm producing 13 million cookie/second though so whatever.

• Like 1
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

On the topic of textbooks...

Attempting to learn how to draw people in proportion, meaning that for every minute I spend copying the diagram I'm spending four trying to figure out if the book could be any less helpful. The fact that the diagram of female proportions is nude except for heels, and the male model has a marking for "Ideal height of a girl in heels" tells me more about the 1970s than I wanted to know.

Of course, once I figured out what it was trying to say... Very fast progress. And the female form seems more intuitive.

Weeeee. My car has been breaking down lately whenever I drive for a while. Had to take it into the mechanic after it broke down right as I got home from a 5 minute drive into town. Picked it up yesterday and it broke down before I got home. So it's back in today and I told them to take it for a drive to see what I mean.

My mum has this same problem, but with an overseas company using a local number so it looks like they're local. It's now under DO NOT ANSWER on the home phone.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Moving up to school this Friday. Little brother is attending the same college as I am, which will be interesting to say the least.

Not excited to go back to a complete mess and trash bin of a house thanks to my housemates. I'm literally the mother when I live there. Nothing stays clean unless I force the other guys to clean up after themselves or do it myself. I really don't want to be "that guy," but they don't really give me a choice, heh. Start school next Tuesday. Already have all my textbooks, so I don't have to worry about that. Only taking 12 credits, but all but 1 credit are upper division physics, math, and computer science classes, which I'm sure will keep me just as busy.

On the bright side, I'll be back living with friends, which is kinda cool. It sucks, though, because a lot of their interests have changed (they love day drinking, smoking weed, etc.), and I don't do that stuff. So I'm kinda on my own without a major friend group. That's why I'm leaning towards maybe getting bigger into PC gaming and making some cool friends there, since that's what I find fun and enjoyable.

Anyway, random post from me.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

University on Monday for me... Super excited.

Fun thing is, at 8.30 in the morning I am going to MRI. And university is over a 100 miles away.

Going to my homeland on Saturday. Haven't been there for months and I heard it is warm there. Here it has been freezing every morning for the last 2 weeks. I hope it is kinda like going to Sahara, even though I am not quite sure...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc