Today...

Leoo

Got a hair cut today. The lady put gel in it without me asking.

My thoughts were, "What, am I like, 12?" (...) Last to go will be my PC and Xbox. I'll still want to use those tonight since I'll be bored otherwise.

Heh.

@nine naked men - did you watch the reimagined death of superman video he made? Its 52 minutes long but it's easily worth millions

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Did go to the zipline course this week, though it's as much agility as anything else. All in all, I got easily a couple weeks worth of exercise out of it, and a few bruises. We also made the classic mistake of warming up on easy courses, which of course means your arms are ready to fall off by the time you get to the fun stuff. Want to go back, but I need to get some rock climbing in first to build back the arm and hand muscles. They have one track that is more personal gratification, or bragging rights, than anything else, and aside from being ridiculously challenging, is also designed as a test of endurance (my cousin managed to get through it somehow, where I only got part way). It's also the only course without at least one zipline.

Probably the most fun I have had all summer, and it wasn't too busy, so there wasn't a lot of waiting on people (most of the waiting was welcome anyway, to give us a chance to rest).

I've been taking advantage of being home this week and gotten a lot of cleaning done. :grin:

I'm not the greatest housekeeper, so things have really been piling up. Not that the house was really dirty, but I have *so* much stuff piled up on tables, shelves and basically any flat surface crap could be left on. The amount of junk/papers/old mail/etc I've thrown out/recycled is amazing. And the dust, my god the dust! I'm actually kind of ashamed of it all. :oops:

I'm almost done with the main rooms on the ground floor, with only half the living room left to do. I can only do so much before the dust gets the better of my allergies, so I'll be finishing that tomorrow. I'll just have a handful of smaller rooms to do after that (one of which is the kid's playroom so they can so that one :lol:), so my goal is to do at least one of those every weekend starting next week.

I really have to make sure I don't let it build up like this again.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I've never seen a yard sale advertised here. I've been to car boot sales which is probably the English equivalent.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Some house I pass by every day has a yard sale every 3ish weeks. Either they got WAY too much stuff or they got WAY too much useless junk.

Today (and yesterday) is humid and hot and rains when the suns out. :-?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today, I am ashamed to admit, I downloaded a Runescape auto clicker. I did this so that I could get the achievements on cookie clicker. Fingers crossed I don't get banned for macro'ing

• Like 4

Felt like shit all day yesterday, woke up today with my throat swollen up and unable to speak- but other than that it was a good day.

Edited by Kaida23
Removed video with inappropriate language/content.

Tg_Ibe.png

Been drunk sjnce I was on here last. Hooked up with my best friend's mom...'s cousin. It was fun. My 7th college semester starts in 18 hours and I am gonna gwt smacked so hard with school crap. Not excited.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Three day weekend was pretty solid... if only I got the Friday off instead of the Monday. Mondays are great, less than two hours of class. I have seven hours on Fridays.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

This was Sunday, but I left home around 6pm (with my sister) expecting to go for something to eat and then to the Drive-In. We got something to eat, drove to the Drive-In, saw the line + the vehicles already inside, kept driving and pulled into a pet store parking lot where we decided to go to a non-Drive-In movie. We then had to cross the city in under 20 minutes (no easy feat) and succeeded. However, the line at the box office was, although short, slow moving. The movie "started" at 8, we got in at 8:10 so were stuck sitting in the second row.

In short, I went out expecting to pay $13 to see (up to) 4 movies from the comfort of my own car to paying $11.50 to see 1 movie from the second row.

Loving/hating the rain right now. Actually got ambushed by it last night, thought it had stopped for the day. In reality it has just been pooling itself in the sky so that when it started up again is was less 'rain' and more 'solid sheet of water'. At least the rain is still kind of warm.

It's been doing mostly the same thing today, continually easing off only snap back to turning the area into one big outdoor shower. Had to pick something up from the store in an area where I guess the road slope is a little wonky, and the storm drain seems to be having trouble coping. You don't normally see cars here pretty much up to their bumpers getting through a puddle. I've only ever seen it one other time where another road has a big depression, and the Pathfinder hit the water (at speed) with it's bumper, while my Dad was driving. That moment as the 10 ft wave of water forms in front of you and then comes crashing down. Was a bit scary at the time since it was totally blinding, but it did look pretty awesome.

Driving through puddles is fun (or maybe it's because I was a puddle jumper as a kid?).

Met up with The_Gabe for dinner tonight, always fun meeting people you've known online for a while irl. Also, I got a new kitten :wub: there's pictures in the Pets thread. First day of class today, a couple of them are looking pretty interesting.

• Like 2
2s0cxth.png