Today...

Leoo

I don't need to go back and look at old posts. I was a mature, sensible and knowledgeable member of this community from the start. Plus, I be awesome. :P

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go hide every single post I made before becoming a mod so there's no incriminating evidence. :lol:

Today I did a preventative maintenance inspection, and almost as soon as I got back in the truck to do the paperwork it began raining. And I mean raining with a capital 'R'. At one point I couldn't see a tree not six feet in front of me. Fortunately, it only lasted about 20 minutes so I won't have to drive home through it. It rained like hell last night too. Tomorrow's supposed to be nicer though. Fingers crossed.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I would slap the younger version of myself for being a little ass.

I'll probably be saying the exact same thing in a few years; mainly cause I'm still a little git.

It's like looking in a mirror.

...Is what I would say if I was willing to acknowledge that my old posts actually existed.

As of a few days ago, I resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably end up declaring as an art major. Unemployment [garden tool]! Censorship ho!

• Like 1

An hour? That's it? God, I wish I could have done my Calc homework in an hour in high school.

I am only 5 days into school for the year. In grade 10.

So you were 10 when you joined TIF? God you're young.

I had just turned eleven when I joined this forum. I now refuse to look at the first posts that I made, and generally try to deny their existence.

I was 10 when I joined TIF.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well last night was interesting. There were 12 guys in my apartment doing a fantasy football draft when I got home from my seminar, so I decided to drink with them. Opened a 40 and grew steadily drunker as I sat with them and drunk Facebook chatted with two of my old friends back home and the girl I've been hooking up with.

As the draft started to wind down and my friends went to bed, said girl and I decided it was really warm outside and it would be a good idea to go skinny dipping in the river. So at approximately 1 in the morning I left my apartment, having finished the 40, and met up with her. Then while in the water we noticed a flashlight shining on some nearby trees so we booked it beneath a bridge and waited it out. I'm convinced we narrowly avoided being arrested because we later saw the sheriff prowling around campus.

Then we ended up chatting on the steps to the chapel until about 4. I had class this morning. Worth it.

p2gq.jpg

I managed to create an awesome depth sorting method and got it working today. It sorts from back-to-front using a topological sort. However, it uses lines to determine if an object is in front or behind another. Works nicely for strange props (such as those at diagonals) without enforcing a strict isometric view:

UV9WAjG.png

MvJUpFy.png

7n2DLCC.png

23JKgmZ.png

ozXHe7P.png

I managed to create an awesome depth sorting method and got it working today. It sorts from back-to-front using a topological sort. However, it uses lines to determine if an object is in front or behind another. Works nicely for strange props (such as those at diagonals) without enforcing a strict isometric view:

If its anything like mimicking 3D in Adobe After Effects, which I doubt, I understand it's usefulness. Are you making a game?

So apparently by my coworkers, our new general manager is a complete [bleep]. I know our old manager was super relaxed and chill and anyone after him would be worse, but not by this degree...

As long as she doesn't meddle in driver's affairs in choosing our deliveries I won't have too much of an issue with her. Unfortunately I think she's implententing the old-broken rule of not being able to take three deliveries at once. :-?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have been using too many [bleep]ing coding languages lately. Just today, I woke up, screwed around with Javascript and some CSS (luckily no HTML), went to my C and PERL classes, came home and wrote programs in each of those languages, went to a club and wrote in Java for the first time since last semester - ugh. I'm having a hard time keeping anything straight.

It doesn't help that PERL and C are entry level classes, so I'm being told not to use arrays and loops and shit again, which got me into trouble last time because god damnit it's so much more annoying to write code the wrong way. I also don't know why half my errors are happening, so that's great, but that's normal in any language, so...

Ergh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I feel like, if you aren't supposed to do loops, you shouldn't be getting asked to do anything that would usually require them. I get to do my second lab for gaming today. I wonder if our fourth person will show up, and exactly what he will be doing to contribute. Three people is already enough that we could designate someone to spin around in their chair the whole time and we collectively wouldn't notice. Ah well, I pretty much got myself designated as the leader, meaning I get to use the computer. Beyond that, I don't really care because I will get contribution marks, and I will be entertained during each lab.

It's not that they're required, it's just that the solution would be a lot more general with them. Idk, I guess I'm just frustrated by having my knowledge be off limits, because it's not nearly as much fun to half ass a solution to a problem, but I don't really have a choice because of the problem setup.

In other news, 9 hours until Korra!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So it looks like my computer class is just a group of 3 in the labs. Fine by me in all honesty. Also, looks like we are rotating jobs so that we all learn to use the program, which is fair, though it's kind of boring being the person whose job is to sit there and look busy. I'm just waiting for us to get through all the tutorials so we can go on to the projects, which should be a lot more fun and engaging.

Other than that, enjoying our rain and wind storm, and the 70% humidity ensuring that you are either too warm or too cold, but always moist. I'm pretty sure I saw someone walking around in a bathing suit under some sort of knit tank top.

I was 2 weeks shy of being 16 when I joined. I lurked for a year before that though.

Speaking of being old, I have to register for the GRE by the end of the month if I want to have a future. I don't think I'm ready at all. I hate my schools advisement division, and my financial situation. Of course, it wouldnt be so bad if I took college a little nore serious as a freshman...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm supposed to be doing my homework but I don't want to because it involves thinking and MatLab and things that I don't want to do right now (Signals and Systems for Bioengineers). Hopefully I will decide to do it reasonably soon rather than not doing it until tomorrow. But I will be in a parade tomorrow.

Had such a great day. Spent the day with my girlfriend. We got some Turkish food, some candy, some sodas, and played splitscreen BO1 Zombies for a few hours. Although we both suck, it was probably the most fun we have had in ages. This is the first time we have done something like this. We didn't manage to get past round 5 on any of the maps, but it was seeing her improve with each round :D

All alone on a Friday night. Trying to make the best of it though. Had a glass of wine, watching the Red Sox game a little bit and smoking way to many cigarettes. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I have a three exams next week though, so that's kind of shitty. Lots of work to do.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Ended up going to an Illuminati themed party with a bunch of friends. Had about 10 drinks over the course of the night, it was a ton of fun ahaha. I probably should be asleep but I'm kind of afraid to attempt the ladder into my bed while I'm this drunk...

Today, in 4 hours I will be performing in the biggest concert hall in the country. With my choir, but still, awesome.

Hyped.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Ended up going to an Illuminati themed party with a bunch of friends. Had about 10 drinks over the course of the night, it was a ton of fun ahaha. I probably should be asleep but I'm kind of afraid to attempt the ladder into my bed while I'm this drunk...

How does one have an illuminati themed party? Lots of triangles?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

You only tell five people where it is and then spread rumours about how awesome it was. :P

• Like 6

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah it was supposed to have a bunch of people wearing shit with triangles or robes or weird shit like that. It was a really terrible theme so barely anyone actually followed it but it was still a really awesome party so I'm not going to complain.

Tonight I have floor seats to see Fall Out Boy/Panic! at the Disco/twentyonepilots and I'm beyond excited. Even though Panic and Fall Out Boy's last albums were garbage there'll be more than enough nostalgia to make up for it haha. Plus my friends and I got some edibles for the first time for afterwards... this is about to be quite the night.