Today...

Leoo

Assuming I'm right, weren't you saying you and your girlfriend weren't planning anything sexual for quite a while?

Yeah but we passed a year of dating and teenagers get really horny. Adding to the fact that we do long distance, you can only imagine the hormones. Neither regret it, and we used it as a further sign of commitment.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Fair point, you're 18 anyway. Mine was rather awkward... considering the fact I lied about losing mine at 18 some odd 5 years ago due to awkwardness and was actually earlier...

Popoto.~<3

Today, I realized how unbelievably [bleep]ing stupid the tax agency here is. If I work in Norway legally, there is no way I could be a law-abiding citizen.

I have to file my taxes by 31st of March here in Estonia.

I cannot possibly get my data from the Norwegian tax offices before 25th of June.

And we have to pay interest for all that time aswell.

I have brought thousands of Euros into the country. And now the government [bleep]s me and my whole family up. Started enquirying about the last 3 years abroad this year. WHERE WERE THEY BEFORE?!?!?

This [bleep]ing stupidity and arrogance of the tax office workers makes me really want to leave this country for good. Government has tried lots of measures to try and keep people here, why the [bleep] do they have to make it so hard for us wanting to be here?!?

If this thing isn't solved (my mum is probably filing this to the highest legal authority in the country), then I will be gone for good.

One less brilliant, well-educated and smart person to bring wealth to the country, if they don't want me, I know Norway wants me.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Vodka, orange juice, and Indian food made a horrible combination. Acidic orange rice vomit everywhere. Bleghhhh

Wasn't the best idea to do that during finals week either, but hey, I've only got one left and I got 102/106 on one of 'em, so I'm not too upset.

• Like 2

I just remembered I forgot to yell bazinga. I'll do it next time to regain my honor.

I probably wouldn't do that unless you know for a fact that whoever you are boning would 100% find it funny.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I just remembered I forgot to yell bazinga. I'll do it next time to regain my honor.

I probably wouldn't do that unless you know for a fact that whoever you are boning would 100% find it funny.

I know my gf would find it funny

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I don't see why being funny during sex would be a bad thing, as long as your partner also thinks it's funny.

That being said, shouting "bazinga" during sex is stupid as [bleep] and not funny at all

• Like 2

Everyone tries making funny sounds during sex. I just play pokemon.

"When you're having sex with somebody, you can say 'yes,' or 'yeah,' or 'uh-huh,' but for some reason you can't say, 'Yep.'" - Demetri Martin

"Ohhh, yep! Oh yep, baby! Yep! Yep! YEP! YEP!..."

Yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTc3PsW5ghQ

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Spicy tacos, beer, and cheese fries.

I just gave birth to a demon

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

i have sex like someone trying to navigate a sofa up a curving flight of stairs

Is it that big?

• Like 1

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTc3PsW5ghQ

I was thinking the same thing....... Not that particular skit, but the martians. 

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Fellow Earthicans I come bearing news. While I did not yell bazinga, I did kinda whisper it loud enough so it could be heard as we were shushing so her parents wouldn't hear us. To that I say close enough.

I also watched Frozen and it was actually pretty cute.

End of transmission.

sig2-3.jpg

That's another thing I don't really understand.....

If you know that getting caught could get you in trouble, why even do it when her parents are home?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”