Today...

Leoo

Was at a party last night, first time I've actually drunk stuff seriously. Managed to have a lot more drink than I realised I could cope with. :thumbup:

(I also remember most of what happened, and judging my my friend's reactions when they woke up, they didn't remember the majority of events, let's just say 11 beer cans taped together to create lances, and jousting with said beer can lances. I'll see if I can get permission to post some of the pictures from the guys in them, as they're hilarious.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What a waste of water

Ehh in college the dorm rooms are really expensive so I don't feel bad taking advantage of the water.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

What a waste of water

Ehh in college the dorm rooms are really expensive so I don't feel bad taking advantage of the water.

When everyone on campus uses up the utilities your housing provider feels justified in raising the rent for the next term.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That's good progress Ginger!

Ive been doing 20 minute runs instead of distance runs, and I usually hit between 2.1 and 2.4 miles in that time. I think I'll switch to 3.1 mile marks from now on just to See where I stand

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Grats Ginger! 

I haven't ran much since the end of summer, when April hits, I'm going to try to get my average 5k down to around 23. I've been running at an average of 26 mins lately, but I know once I lose a bit of this winter weight I should be able to get it done.

tFtfA.jpg

What a waste of water

When everyone on campus uses up the utilities your housing provider feels justified in raising the rent for the next term.
That is true, however, the situation quickly turns into the prisoner's dilemma because of it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The Dream Theater show was really awesome, money well spent! Also, that moment when they make a joke about Canadian Spring and then say they went skiing today. Was one of the best days this week to ski too, they had fresh snow, also with the 5cm that fell today.

Went to a recording studio for a signing fest for local bands, wound up 6 hours later on the dance floor of a club in Philly. Started some sort of tribal Indian dance off. Bouncer hated me. Ladies loved me.

How would a tribal Indian dance-off look like? What makes it different from a regular dance-off?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

How would a tribal Indian dance-off look like? What makes it different from a regular dance-off?

The judge was British

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Tragedy of the commons not prisoners dilemma

Either I use lots of water or I don't. If I don't use lots of water and everyone does, I get the price hike and not the water, so I should use lots of water so that doesn't happen. If I use lots of water and no one else does, I get the benefit of lots of water without having to pay extra for it. I thought that was prisoner's dillema.

You're probably right, though.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Mindless self indulgence has amazing stage presence. And their bass player is wife worthy. It was also cool to be in a crowd that looked like it came out of the matrix

Got to spend my entire spring break working. 6a.m. every day. I'm actually glad to be going back to school tomorrow so I can try to get a bit of sleep tonight

Tg_Ibe.png

I've been out of work for 16 months, applying for at least a couple jobs a week, more when they're there.

I found out a factory near my uncle is hiring something in the area of 60 people, so I get my resume printed only to find out they accept online applications only. That's fine, I go to their website and they have no openings listed and no mention of the hirings. I decided to check a couple of job search sites and the only openings are for supervisor positions.

So now I'm back to square one, blindly fumbling around for a job and enduring backhanded remarks from my aunt and sisters. "Find a job yet?", "You know you gotta get a job eventually, right?", etc. For 16 months I've had to listen to it, and it bugs me more and more every time.

EDIT: I found some job openings on the company site, but the problem remains that they are for high level positions, not the jobs I am actually qualified for.

I've been out of work for 16 months, applying for at least a couple jobs a week, more when they're there.

So now I'm back to square one, blindly fumbling around for a job and enduring backhanded remarks from my aunt and sisters. "Find a job yet?", "You know you gotta get a job eventually, right?", etc. For 16 months I've had to listen to it, and it bugs me more and more every time.

When you eventually get a job, you'll be more willing to spend money...then they'll criticize you for acting like an arrogant rich kid. From my experience, there is no end to family snide comments. :rolleyes:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Actually, I had a job for 5 years before that and barely spent an unnecessary dime. That is the only reason I am currently not bankrupt, though I shall be by the end of April if I can't find anything.

And they called me a "cheapskate" and a "money hoarder" back then. When I do finally get a new job, I'll end up being that "money hoarder" they were most likely jealous of, and I'll be quite happy with that.

Ultimately, people will judge you either way in life no matter what you do. I think one of the biggest lessons you can learn as you grow up, is that there are people whose opinions you should care about, and a vast majority of others whose opinions you should not.

Hope the job hunting goes well in any case. In the meantime, can you apply for an unpaid placement anywhere? It would solve the problems that the monotonous boredom of too much free time can bring, it would give you an opportunity to build and maintain relevant skills, and it would fantastic on job applications / resumes.

Best of all, it's a great counter argument to nagging family members. "I'm doing something temporarily which will improve the odds of finding paid work." You can take that advice for free from my own personal experience. ;)

I found out a factory near my uncle is hiring something in the area of 60 people, so I get my resume printed only to find out they accept online applications only. That's fine, I go to their website and they have no openings listed and no mention of the hirings. I decided to check a couple of job search sites and the only openings are for supervisor positions.

EDIT: I found some job openings on the company site, but the problem remains that they are for high level positions, not the jobs I am actually qualified for.

This was one of the exact reasons I moved out. aside from job searching being difficult where I lived (which is butt-[bleep] no-where, with no public transportation) my parents and family would harass me for questions they obviously knew. 

Popoto.~<3

Been pretty happy lately. I did surprisingly well with grades this quarter, I finally resolved a big problem with my high school language credits transferring properly so that I don't have to take any college foreign language, I found an interesting minor that complements my major well, I got a new roommate who doesn't suck like my last one, and I just bought tickets to see Danny Brown with a friend in May. Also I'm finally on break and I'm able to relax at home and be content doing nothing. The weather's also been really nice here lately. 

• Like 2

It's funny how I had this much trouble getting a job as well, and even moved out of New Brunswick (a Canadian province) to find a job, and now that I have one, I get job offers. Last week alone I got 2 job offers, one job I didn't even apply for, and the other was my last employer that let me go 3 years ago that wants me back. (I've been working 8 months at my current position).