Today...

Leoo

That's another thing I don't really understand.....

If you know that getting caught could get you in trouble, why even do it when her parents are home?

Cause her parents went to sleep and its a rare occasion when only she is home.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Agreed. Risk=fun. Did it on one end of the couch while her mom was on the other end of it once. Among numerous other stories I should probably not post on the internet haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Meanwhile, I'm 18 in a week, and really can't be bothered to plan anything.

Meh.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I've come to the conclusion that my approach to modding skyrim thus far has probably been less than healthy for the game and my saves, as has been running an altered grids to load value (which is a shame because I'm going to miss that). On the upside, it's a good chance to try gameplay altering mods (specifically, I want a combat overhaul). And so begins the journey of restoring Skyrim to a Vanilla state, loading up the new mods and settings I want, and then hopefully never touching those mods or settings again for an entire playthrough (without a very good reason). If I achieve a stable build, and don't fiddle with it, everything should be just peaches for as long as I like (helps that the game is no longer being updated. Can't avoid fiddling when the game updates).

I've also come across an opportunity to fix a gripe that I have with the majority of games I have ever played. Everything has too much health. In too many games, upping the difficulty makes the enemy harder to kill, and I find this to be immersion shattering when it leads to things like enemies surviving excessive numbers of headshots (grunts surviving one headshot is excessive. Bosses surviving a headshot is a concession I am willing to make for the sake of gameplay). To me, that's an ass backwards way to go about making the game harder. In my experience, the Rainbow Six games are some of the few that get this right. In Rainbow Six: 3, the first one I played, you are easy to kill. Doesn't matter what difficulty level, you can get shot 4 times if you're lucky before you're dead. The primary change is that enemies respond faster, and they get really accurate. In Vegas 2, which I am more familiar with, you die faster at each successive difficulty level, and again, enemies start reacting faster and with greater precision. At no point will an enemy absorb an assault rifle clip.

So what I think I need for Skyrim is primarily a damage multiplier. I need one so that late game run of the mill monsters don't become an exercise in patience, and they need one so that run of the mill monsters can actually hurt me. Everyone should be way easier to kill, except perhaps things like Dragons. I never want Dragons to become this easy again. I miss the days when a dragon meant there was a sporting chance I was about to die.

Agreed. Risk=fun. Did it on one end of the couch while her mom was on the other end of it once. Among numerous other stories I should probably not post on the internet haha

I really want to hear this story

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Meanwhile, I'm 18 in a week, and really can't be bothered to plan anything.

Meh.

I don't think you'll be missing out on much :P

I really want to hear this story

Do share@@ How big was the couch anyway L

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah, I really want to hear this story too actually.

Today was my 24th birthday. Fairly uneventful to be honest. We're going out Saturday though so that should fix that. Donated £3 for that no make up selfie thing that's going around Facebook too.

Happy birthday's all around then mates :)

You guys are way too hyped about this couch story. It was a basic sixed L couch, so it had that cool seat that was basically a bed, and then a whole other couch piece so it made an L. Real simple shape. Real regular size. The TV was placed so the person in the L bed place had to tilt their head like 40 degrees away from the other side of the couch to get ideal viewing empowerment. High TIFing is so much better than drunk TIFing gaizzzz. Anyway, her mom was real involved in the Bachelor or some shit, so we just started fooling around maybe 5 inches from kicking her mom with my feet. I'm tall so it was more challenging for me. We were under a huge thick blanket. But its not like it wasnt insanely obvious. Her mom either ignored it or pretended to ignore it. Was decent sex.

But that's a prison tat compared to the Space Ship Earth ride at Disney story... 

• Like 1

My best in-public moment is really a everything you could do but sex in a hotel room while 8 other people sleep in the same room. I got called out on it like a year later, but I think all that was heard was some kissing, which I'll take if that's all that was known.. All my other stories, I know would get me a warning from Randox..

tFtfA.jpg

Unfortunately achieving such goals cuts such time from Computer related activities :(

• Like 1

I'm going to be a bit off topic here, but Dream Theater is going to be here tomorrow night and I'm going to their show! This is going to be so awesome! They've been my favorite band for ages.

I've rounded third base with my current girl but it's slow going. Relationships are such a timesink.

Mine was 13 months in the making.

sig2-3.jpg

My last phone sadly died due to water damage from the steam coming off of the shower; extractor fans in student accommodation are about as much use as a plastic straw in gravy. On the other hand, I feel very lonely if I can't at least browse the Internet while on the throne.

So nope, not just you. :)

I play music when I shower using my phone and occasionally have used it while showering. Galaxy s3 with case seems to be very good against any type of damage. I am careful though.

sig2-3.jpg

My brother has a waterproof cellphone and actually texts while in the shower. I personally wouldn't even risk it even if I had a waterproof phone.

Have to head home from beautiful Florida. Of course, the morning I have to be on a plane I got no sleep due to having a splitting headache and possibly food poison (although I haven't vomited, yet). I pity whomever is sitting next to me on the flight.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp