Today...

Leoo

Jobs are like girls. You can't find a good one when you want one, and when you finally settle for one, a ton of really attractive ones start begging for your attention. Plus they crush your soul.

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Saw Divergent a couple nights ago, and Enders Game last night.

Did like Enders Game, though I end up with the feeling that there are a couple scenes missing, and it's a little weird given that the movie isn't that long. I'm not talking about any comparisons to the book (I get that things are cut or changed, and am totally cool with the modifications they made to make this into a movie), I mean I can actually tell that in certain places scenes were written and either cut, or not filmed. Probably could have given specific examples yesterday, not so much today. Still do really like the movie, but it felt strange a couple of times.

Divergent though was fantastic, and now I really need to read the freaking book (I've had it for months). It's been a while since I watched a movie, and wanted to watch it again almost immediately. Not happy about the dvd apparently coming out in August (seems a little further away than usual. Was thinking it would be like June). Sorely tempted to actually go to the theatre to watch it again.

Also had my last test of the term before finals, so yay.

Ender's Game was alright, but I hated the kid that played Ender

And I continue the tradition of liking acting performances/actors that other people hate. No issues with Ender or Bean here.

Also, been playing around a bit with PC cooling. Knew it was almost certainly not going to be enough with my new GPU running at high load. Wasn't wrong. Thought that maybe taking the side off the case would increase cooling capacity. Not even close. Apparently I vastly underestimated how much airflow it does create, since running high load without the side instantly adds 5-8 Celsius to the internal temperature. Right now the solution is a desk fan and noise cancelling earphones.

It's not like that at all lol

I beg to differ, that's probably the best analogy I've heard.

rooms all unpacked, gunna order a few posters for decoration, got my haircut tomorrow then going out drinking Friday. then first thing next week it's time to go on-foot and jobhunt.

Popoto.~<3

If you aren't a fan of the books, I'd say Ender's Game was an entertaining movie. The graphics and cinematography were pretty awesome. Some of the acting was below par, though. And the plot is semi-suspenseful (though I think the movie didn't do a good job at all of building up to the climax; I've told everyone who went to see the movie that they should have read the book first).

But, if you are a fan of the books (I am a huuuuge fan), the movie is utter crap. However, I did like the visual interpretation of the battle room. The battles weren't as cool as they were in the books. But I liked seeing what someone thought it would look like (because I, for one, would love flying around in a room like that). And second, I really liked the musical score.

I bought the movie even though it got so many things wrong and there were so many things I didn't like about it. I bought it because Ender's Game is among my top 3 favorite books. I would have bought the movie regardless of how good it was, just because it's a movie based on one of my favorite books.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I have read a few of the books, and as soon as I saw the trailer, I knew that I would hate the movie if I went to see it.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I need a job but more importantly, I need to start looking at apartments for the next school year. Need a one bedroom apartment/bedsit that's less than £110 per week and I think I'll be able to survive on that with my maintenance loan and grant. Can't view any apartments any time soon though, Easter holiday is upon us.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Card said that none of his books could be made into a movie. I think they chose the book which had the most potential as a movie, but then they [bleep]ed it up for the most part.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So I'm 18 in ~2 hours. No college today due to strikes etc, so agreed to watch the new Captain America film with a female friend, good times happened.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So I'm 18 in ~2 hours. No college today due to strikes etc, so agreed to watch the new Captain America film with a female friend, good times happened.

Well... you can't just end the story there, can you...?

What happened?

Its okay I found it, I'll give it back next time I swing by ;)

• Like 2

What happened?

They shared recipes obviously.

Popoto.~<3

What happened?

I prefer to let others decide what I could be implying. ;)

(Oh, and Im 18 now. Yay.)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Rejected from 7 colleges so far. Good work.

You'll be alright man. Don't take it too hard, I'm sure you'll get in somewhere good if you haven't already.

------

Got my hair cut tonight, I think it looks alright. Got moderately drunk, had a bottle of wine and some homemade booze. Tomorrow we're going to have a bunch of friends over to watch UConn beat Iowa State (hopefully), so it should be a quality night of drinking. Then I'm going to another party on Saturday. Been a minute since I've done three nights straight, but it should be good. Other than that, I took an exam and cleaned the apartment today. Looking forward to the warm weather to come.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

It's really weird about haircuts. I myself got my hair cut tonight as well, and so did about 10 people at work. Why such timing? Lol

Latest on my job hunt, I'm applying to work for the fair. That means that I will work on the fairground during the fair and during any other events they need me for. It's far from ideal, but better than nothing... assuming I get it. I may or may not have an endorsement for my application from somebody who has worked there for years.