Today...

Leoo

I study comp sci and engineering. Still idk how people like gabe newell can be so good at marketing with no degree in marketing or comp sci

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Why would you make fun of someone who is studying Geology?

Because all they do is drink beer and collect rocks.

And occasionally show off their rock hammers.

Hey, one of my best friends is a geologist

The also make rock puns

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I study philosophy, setting myself up for a lifetime of riches. At least college doesn't cost insane amounts of money here. 

In other news, I'm leaving for Verbier, Switzerland in a few minutes for a skiing trip. One of my best friends has been there since February following a ski instructor course with a British company, and so some other friends and I decided to visit him for the Easter holidays. Should be great to finally see him again, and to go snowboarding again. 

Woah. I didn't expect this! An update from my previous post: I was contacted today by the one guy who pushed for me to get employed at A Mysterious English Game Company [company name redacted]. He said they'd be setting up at least a Skype/phone interview in the near future. My application was initially brushed off by HR because lack of 'professional experience,' but thanks to this guy pushing for me, I still have a chance at A Mysterious English Game Company...

• Like 6

ozXHe7P.png

inb4jagex. 

HR Departments are total pricks though, I've missed out on so many jobs because THEY can't do their jobs right and hire idiots. I even had one guy tell me that at his work, his boss let SEEK's HR dept' sort it out and three times in a row, they employed total idiots who knew nothing about the job they're doing let alone any experience or certificates. Sadly it was a job I wasn't qualified to do either but it proved that a lot of HR departments are a total joke.

Popoto.~<3

I'm studying elementary education. I'm still searching for a sugar mama.

Actually as a male teacher you'll get it pretty good. Just don't stand so close to the children to not look suspicious. But seriously, teacher benefits&tenure just about make up for the lack of wage earned (but as a male, you'll be highly desirable to be hired just about anywhere you like)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

If any of my fellow geologistsvwere to ask, I ate all their 2 fays food.

I am hungry.

And drink and A growing organism.

If anyone asks Ihave not eaten a sinle piiece of fish.

Nor sausage.

And I was sober all nigjt.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Can't tell if

RIP Dawngate ;-;

All about dat Environmental Science. Conservation biology and shit man.

AKA poor forever unless I decide to sell my soul.

• Like 2

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Have been studying Environmental Chemistry all day.

Feel like smoke could start coming out of my ears any minute now.

In other news, I am absolutely, completely broke. 20 cents on me account.

And my fridge is empty.

Everything I have as food is 1 packet of rice, a few potatos, 2 onions, a bit of buckwheat, a bit of butter, half a bag of frozen vegetables and spices. That's it.

I have no idea when I'll get any money.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Somehow ended up finding my old Runescape blog in Blogscape on here from like 5 or 6 years ago. Ah, nostalgia. Kinda funny to see OT regulars who had posted on my blog. 

Although I still somewhat regret how much RS I played back in the day.

Somehow ended up finding my old Runescape blog in Blogscape on here from like 5 or 6 years ago. Ah, nostalgia. Kinda funny to see OT regulars who had posted on my blog. 

You know, I keep forgetting that this is a Runescape site, and that most people joined because of Runescape

• Like 5

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You know, I don't think I figured out how to use text chat until after level 40. I'm also pretty sure I had someone following me around trying to be my friend for a while prior to that. I was like eight at the time, so I was kind of confused in more ways than one.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Maybe the child like wonder came from you, not the game

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The game is so confusing now a days. I tried using the menus and couldn't figured it out and said [bleep] it. It was good thing I quit. 

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Right? I read through a couple old blogs I posted on regularly about a month ago. There are a lot of people who I talked to every day for hours a day whom I haven't heard anything from in years. I don't regret playing so much Runescape though, it's in the past and honestly I don't think it really affected me all that negatively in the long run.

In unrelated news, I'm super hype for the NCAA championship(s), being a UConn student.  Apparently I agreed that if both the men's and women's teams win, I would let my friend give me a stick n poke of the mascot on my ass. I'm obviously not planning on actually doing it, but still.  Anyways, [bleep] Kansas and [bleep] Notre Dame. UConn forever, believe in the Woof. 

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I don't think people generally regret the amount of time they played RuneScape specifically. At the end of the day, if you enjoy something and you're passionate about something, it's not a bad thing to carry on with it. Personally speaking, when I did play RuneScape, I more regret the amount of time I didn't spend doing other things. Drinking. Working. Living. I was more than happy to spend my late teens sat in my room obsessing over xp/hr rates and levels, which held me back a little in my early twenties because I didn't develop those skills along with everyone else my age, and it's noticeable that my time playing RuneScape more or less ended when I got my first proper job.

I don't regret my RS times. I wish I could go back to those times...just playing the entire day (yeah, I was very unsocial) and not worrying about anything.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I had a lot of online friends during my Runescape days. That's what I miss. I'd spend hours just hanging out and talking.

I don't have much in common with my real life friends anymore.

• Like 1

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |