Today...

Leoo

I've never been on a functional plane. I've never needed to be. I am considering it for the future, but it'll be a while yet. I'm currently in my mid-20s. I figure I won't board a plane until I'm at least into my 30s. I've been as far as Tennessee (I live in Ontario), but we drove it because my aunt if afraid of flying.

I will be getting up at 4am Saturday to watch a Sledge Hockey game because my sister has a friend in the tournament. It'll either be fun... or disastrous as I try to not sleep the rest of my Saturday away.

http://icecreamcathedral.bandcamp.com/

Speaking of flying, this promoter I know through a friend of a friend of a roommate flew out this lovely bunch from Denmark to play house shows accross the US. I just came back from seeing them in Philly, and let me tell you they are ON PAR.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't think I've been so worried and depressed in a few months as I am right now.

One single event, on which I've pretty much based my near-term future is threatening to be a full and complete failure...

Talking about my 20th jubilee.

I've invited over 100 people to the event. Right now I am afraid I can't even get 25.

I haven't managed to get all the funds I need to rent a place.

I have planned this thing for over 2 months. It has been all I have lived for. I've lived on a diet of macaroni and fried potatoes, just to save up for the party.

My best mate cannot come.

I am *so* close to breaking down and cancelling the event altogether. Even though I have a few people coming specially in from the other side of the country...

Oh, and did I mention, it should take place tomorrow?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

As a local party thrower I understand the stress, some nights have better turn outs than others. But 25 people can still make a hell of a time, hell I've been to amazing parties that had under 15(my 21st was at a bar, with never more than 6 people at a time, but a total of ~30...my 22nd was at a bar and I only knew 5 other people there) . All that matters is having a good time with the people that are there. And happy almost birthday!

Problem is, I don't have enough funds for the place I booked.

My real birthday is on 11th, but it is a Tuesday and I wanted a party, so decided to book a venue for tomorrow. Booked it 2 weeks ago.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

It is the day. I got the funds. I am doing the final preparations. Got some last minute attends.

It is going to be legen... wait for it... DARY!

Oh, and has anyone else ever cut their ear with safety razor like I just did?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Last night as I was drifting off to sleep I had an awesome idea for an app that I am pretty sure was unique and not done before. I have completely forgotten what the idea was, so much regret at not getting my phone out and typing a short memo or something. I remember thinking I would have to find someone to program it for me and that the programmer might steal the idea... Must have been a good one.

I have a weekend of constructing a DFD on a Monopoly-esque game that revolves around teaching users Systems Analysis stuff... Kind of hard to do when my group hasn't even decided on what elements of the original game we're going to incorporate and I barely understand DFDs as it is. And they want me to go to level 2.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Got up at 2AM to study for an exam I barely passed if at all, then had to work a 8.5h shift. Now I lose an hour to DST and I have to work again tomorrow. But on the bright side, I'll have a few hundred dollars in my account when I inevitably fail out of University.

Well, my game framework is shaping up into something awesome...

Realtime building destruction:

F4637tN.png

gGwqcGV.png

I'm so making a game where you have to defeat some Zillalike creature. And the Zilla shoots massive death beams that cause buildings to collapse. Yea. Not kidding.

Not like it matters or says much, but today also marks the 14,000 lines of code mark in my game framework, Algae; game engine, Hologine; and actual game, Holographic. 6,000 lines of comments, too, but most of that is just the standard C# docomments (see what I did there? 'documentation' and 'comment'? hahaha?). It's closing in on 15,000 lines, actually... Largest project I've ever done, that's for sure.

• Like 7

ozXHe7P.png

I don't know what happened last night but I did shots at 4am in a wawa parking lot afterwards. I woke up in my sister's bed. This isn't okay.

Thursday night me and my girlfriend won VIP tickets to an Edward Maya show. It was pretty cool, kinda. We got a table right by the stage, got to meet Edward Maya, had a drink with him, etc. After he performed he invited us to an "afterparty" at a club. We thought this was pretty cool so we went. When we got there things changed really fast. He got a bit drunk, actually started hitting on my girlfriend with me sitting right there. She shot him down, and it was hilarious. I just sat there and enjoyed the show. There was a minute of awkward silence after that. Then i decided to kick a dog while he's down, and told him the show wasn't really as good as i expected. Asked him why he was lip-syncing, and told him that if it wasn't for the fact that we got our tickets for free i would have asked for a refund. His guitarist actually found this hilarious. Me and my girlfriend decided to leave before we were asked. Gotta leave with some pride.

Edward Maya was a total dick, lmao. 

• Like 2

Spent the weekend in NYC for a conference. It was a fantastic time, I got drunk every night and ate tons of free food. I went into a pizza place when I was super drunk just to piss and ended up having two different people approach me and ask if they could get a picture with me. [bleep]ing surreal. First guy was from LA and was like 7 feet tall and the second guy was a boxer from Ireland who was in the city for a fight (I think. At the very least he was Irish, he was a boxer, and he was in the city).

Honestly one of the better weekends of my life. Had a fantastic time with great people.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Thinking about changing my course from ICT to Digital Media Technology. Just not enjoying certain aspects of ICT and DMT sort of caters to my interests way more. Parents might not be happy about this but at least I wouldn't have to repeat the first year.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

In 6 hours and 28 mins I will become 20.

[bleep]ing old.

Ancient.

Time has flown by.

Have to have my phone off for the whole day, I'd go mad for the beeping and ringing all the time otherwise.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

You average one post per year active. How do you contain yourself?

• Like 3

Got my second tattoo today.

2j1ot2g.jpg

Freaking love The Glitch Mob. My favorite song by them is what's on my arm. "Starve the ego, feed the soul."

• Like 3

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Sorry. I'm drunk. But not drink enough to not spell. Or tell this girl I like that I like her. Woooo

Down with a cold. Yesturday a missed a co-workers BBQ I was looking forward to go, but I was so tired I could barely focus.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg