Today...

Leoo

Twisted my knee a bit while skiing today.

Went skiing for the first time this winter and on like second or third minute already got hurt... But I am in a skiing course so I needed to continue. Now I got blood in my knee. YET AGAIN.

Might have to go to hospital to have it drained out tomorrow.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Do people normally buy pizza on Valentines? That's like the tenth times I've read it mentioned today.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hmm, I don't know. I'm going to a pizza party so that's why I'm having pizza. Although it's a "[bleep] Valentine's Day" party so maybe that's related? No clue, I have no animosity towards Valentine's day even though it's my first one being single in years, I just want to hang out and have pizza and beer.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I lost almost $30 because I had three of a kind twice in a row. And got beat by a full house twice in a row. [bleep]ing bull shit. At least i had fun with some cool folk while it happened.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

People do buy pizza on V-Day.

I made a little bit less on tips and mileage than on Super Bowl...and that's saying something.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Party got shut down by RA's.  Twice.  What a load of shit. Also I think this counts as drunk TIFing, although I am for the most part coherent.

But yeah, not an awful night. Not fantastic either though, just somewhere in the middle.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Party got shut down by RA's.  Twice.  What a load of shit. Also I think this counts as drunk TIFing, although I am for the most part coherent.

But yeah, not an awful night. Not fantastic either though, just somewhere in the middle.

Your RA's actually cared? Wow.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

May I join in with the drunk TIF'ing even though I am I feel as though I am coherent enough to type a sentence? I accepted a friends request on facebook from a guy who I've spoken to once in the badminton club at uni... He pretty much professed his love for me and would like me to reciprocate his love. [bleep]ing weird, I have to let the guy down gently.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I had a great night. Started at a friend's court of honor for Eagle Scout. Saw a handful of kids I graduated with there, we got to talking and me and my one friend decided to go to a frat party with this lesbian couple we met a few months back. I expected it to be a $10 kegger, but we ended up walking into the Pi Lambda Phi 7th annual Two Piece Fest. Which is a sick basement show for two piece bands all day and all night long.Watched a handful of sets, some were plain weird (the Wharblers) and some were awesomely unique (Gun Muff) while others were just plain really good (The Joint Chiefs of Math). Hipsters galore. But I bought myself a pretty vinyl from The Joint Chiefs then headed to Shake Shack with our group to meet another friend. It lives up to the hype. God I love not having a job anymore :D

• Like 1

May I join in with the drunk TIF'ing even though I am I feel as though I am coherent enough to type a sentence? I accepted a friends request on facebook from a guy who I've spoken to once in the badminton club at uni... He pretty much professed his love for me and would like me to reciprocate his love. [bleep]ing weird, I have to let the guy down gently.

Creepy. And coming from me, that's awful.

Started playing MineCraft on my Ps3. So addicting. Wish I jumped on this band wagon ages ago.

• Like 1

Am I broken or something? Because recently it seems like I'm the only person in the world who believes that 70 degrees (21C) is a perfectly fine indoor temperature to be at. How can you even claim to be hot at that temperature while wearing shorts and a T-shirt and sitting down?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Am I broken or something? Because recently it seems like I'm the only person in the world who believes that 70 degrees (21C) is a perfectly fine indoor temperature to be at. How can you even claim to be hot at that temperature while wearing shorts and a T-shirt and sitting down?

Unless you got AC hitting you, yeah it's a fine temperature. People be crazy.

siggy3s.jpg

My normal room temperature at wintertimes in my real home is around 5 degrees Celsius, so I have no idea what is this hot you are talking about.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Ideal indoor is 65-70 Fahrenheit easy

It depends. Generally should be a bit cooler during nighttime, gives one better sleep.

I have changed. Started doing my homework, started eating more properly and I haven't missed a single lecture. Hope that chamge isn't temporary.

Oh, I haven't bought any alcohol in over a month aswell.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc