Today...

Leoo

Well...its been 2 days ish and the only confrontation my dad gave me was about being late with my phone bill. So...crisis averted. I think.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have Ted Mosby as a professor for Psychology of the Cosmos. The first class was spent talking of his wonder of being the first to ever know the knowledge that he is researching, being the first to experience the numbers as he found them. He was also wearing a Chicago University sweatshirt and admires Walt Whitman. Today he uploaded his Syllabus as "Silly Bus". He even looks like classic Shmosby. I'll try to sneak a picture next lecture I have with him. He's too awesome. And a living Ted Mosby.

Oh, and today I went to the unemployment office. Or at least I thought I did. The address they gave me was to a liquor store in Camden. Not a pretty place. I eventually found the office, a mile down the road tucked in an industrial corner of nothing. Then the line was so long that the helpdesk shut down before I could be "assisted". I hate establishment. And driving. Especially in Camden.

Got a laptop for free, currently awaiting the parts to fix it to arrive. I hope they arrive on Friday, and not Monday. It's great because the parts cost $86 delivered. The laptop itsefl (I forget which one) is over $500 used.

It's my birthday. I am 21 years old as of today.

*pats on head*

Welcome to adulthood. If you're in a country that allows drinking you can now/continue drinking in pubs and buying drinks.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So they had a big manhunt for a friend of mine yesterday who has been missing since November. They found skeletal remains near where he was last seen, and a jumper that may have been the one he was last seen wearing. I've been told his older sister made a RIP page/group for him today, so it seems that he's dead. They're doing a post mortem on the body tomorrow. He was my best friend for a few years, and I feel nothing.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

People respond to grief in different ways. Some people feel nothing. There isn't a normal way to feel about it. It might help to talk to someone who knows you quite well about it. Maybe they can help draw it out of you.

Does anyone know how to disable a laptop keyboard? Mine is freaking out ever since I spilt juice on it but the laptop has become conpletely unuseable today. I'm running windows 8 whixh is a pain because it opens up random apps :(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Does anyone know how to disable a laptop keyboard? Mine is freaking out ever since I spilt juice on it but the laptop has become conpletely unuseable today. I'm running windows 8 whixh is a pain because it opens up random apps :(

With most laptops you can remove the keyboard without taking it appart. Find out if yours is like that too and how to remove the keyboard, and just disconnect the tape style connection (sorry, my english is a bit poor tonight). I'm assuming you're now using either a usb keyboard or a wireless keyboard?

These arrived:

CKGw9tL.jpg

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Apparently I am still awaited in the uni.

Somehow I got 36 points on the last test. I thought it would be a miracle if I got over 20.

And with that result I can continue without being exmatriculated.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

These arrived:

CKGw9tL.jpg

A lot of me wants to buy that, but the game play itself doesn't really appeal to me. 

These arrived:

CKGw9tL.jpg

A lot of me wants to buy that, but the game play itself doesn't really appeal to me.

Really only bought for lols, the ability to pay with Bonds was a nice help too. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

With most laptops you can remove the keyboard without taking it appart. Find out if yours is like that too and how to remove the keyboard, and just disconnect the tape style connection (sorry, my english is a bit poor tonight). I'm assuming you're now using either a usb keyboard or a wireless keyboard?

Yeah I'm using a usb keyboard. I have a HP Pavilion G6-2399sa and after looking online it seems I have to unscrew the back then pry open the keyboard. I don't see much room for opening it though and I feel it might damage the laptop but it's interrupting with daily use so I gotta do it.

I was thinking about replacing it myself but I can't find a white bloody keyboard anywhere.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢