Today...

Leoo

I fully support just not shaving. That's what I do. I haven't used a razor since I was probably 15. Saves me money and I got a sweet beard out of the deal :P

If I could I would...hopefully in a few years

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

About to go TA a physics lab. Sucks that they switched from using KyPlot to Excel. The stuff we do in physics lab is so much easier and straightforward using KyPlot. Now I have to refresh myself on how to do all the same stuff with Excel, and make sure I can remember it in case the students don't remember.

It sucks TAing a Monday/Friday lab. If Monday is a holiday, lab gets moved to Friday, meaning I get to spend the majority of my Friday early evening in a lab, which blows.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Oh, and I'm contacting CEPA next week after I hit up the unemployment office. If they think I have a solid case, ill take further legal action. CEPA told me that i can't be fired on grounds of retaliation, so we'll see how things play out tomorrow when I pick up my last paycheck

You might be better off not suing because potential employers aren't likely to hire someone who might sue them.

Valid point, there's other ways I can react to this situation, but I'd prefer not to burn bridges, its the only job I've ever had outside of volunteer work. My boss is willing to write me recommendation letters and stuff (we were pretty close) but the owners of the organization (the roots of all the mafia cracks) are the ones that decided to cut me. I'm headed there in a couple hours to pick up my last check, where I'm going to respectfully ask for my reason of termination. We'll see where it goes from there.

RpgGamer depending on what state your in that might only matter if your a whistleblower. At any rate are you really on planning on sueing when you wanted to leave anyways?

I'm only going to go to CEPA if I feel I need to. But that's kind of what they're counting on. I am a "whistle blower" so from what I gathered in my brief research is that I do have a fairly solid case, so long as they don't provide me with a legitimate reason for my oddly timed termination. 

At least you can take comfort in knowing that if you wanted to sue, you could. Here it's a whole different story.

2 Months ago my mom got laid off as well, without any reason. But she kind of suspects she knows why. She didn't take a call from her boss one after-noon, after her work hours. She had just been in a minor car accident on her way back from work as was busy exchanging her insurance details with the guy that crashed into her. She got a call from her boss and didn't pick up. Next day she went to work only to find that she was locked out of her office and there was a notice taped to her door saying her employment has been terminated and her last day will be on x-date. They didn't even have the balls to say it to her face.

But that's the funny thing about working for arabs here, especially if you're a woman. My mom doesn't really take shit from people. They wanted her to authorize some payments (she's an accountant) without knowing what it was really for. They (management) would put ask her to put personal expenses as business expenses and she would refuse, because it's fraud. And when they had their audit a week before her termination the auditor found a few other suspect transactions, too. But of course, now one is going to say anything because the company is owned by one of the Sheikhs. Because she didn't really worry about losing her job, she always told them she wasn't going to do anything dodgy no matter how small. So because she didn't really "fear" them (if you understand how sponsorship works in this country, this would make a lot more sense), i think they felt a bit intimidated by her. Which explains why they were to cowardice to fire her to her face.

The company has a bit of a history for doing some dodgy things though, so it didn't really come as much of a surprise to anyone.

My mom said she probably has enough proof to get the company is some real trouble if she wanted to, but the risk of my dad losing his job would be way too big.

What a country. 

I did a dumb dumb guys and spilt juice on my laptop keyboard. I never this clumsyso I am understandbly angry at myself.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

This conversation was a few posts ago, but I'm lucky enough to be a dude who can grow a full beard. So many guys can't so I grow mine with pride. I even make excuses to grow my out like the most recent was a "new years" beard. I should probably start working on my MLK beard.

tFtfA.jpg

I did a dumb dumb guys and spilt juice on my laptop keyboard. I never this clumsyso I am understandbly angry at myself.

YOU DUN' GOOFED!!

Super pissed off atm. Sister stole my $300 electric razer my parents bought me for my birthday in Oct, used it to cut her husbands hair, DIDN'T ASK ME for it, left hair in it. I told her not to [bleeping] touch anything of mine, and she snaps "Oh you take our stuff all the time"

In the past 6 months I took: 1 Can of coke.

In the past 6 months she took: multiple drinks of coke, my new toothbrush, my toothpaste, my shampoo, my conditioner, my bodywas, my food, my drinks, my alcohol, my razers (disposables) for both her legs and her husbands.... god knows what.

So yeah, quite peeved and I can't do anything because my car repairs/rego are in 2-4 weeks, so theres the majority of my money gone. 

Popoto.~<3

I think i severely pissed off my girlfriend's dad today. To give you some background: He's not been working for about 3 years now. He's been asking family for money to support his own family, and as soon as his daughters were old enough to work, he made them find jobs so they could support the family too. His brothers and sisters cut him off not long ago. They used to pay for his car and house. So they had to move into a smaller house. Much smaller. Hardly big enough for two people to live (they're three sisters). Luckily two of them are in USA/Canada right now in Uni. When my gf Moved back here 10 last year Jan, they made her get a job before she was even settled back in again, and the day she got her first paycheck they asked for half of it to pay the rent. While all of this was going on, her dad would drive around all day doing god knows what, asking money left and right from his wife and my gf to pay for gas and whatever else he did. I tried helping him find a job, but without much success. He has a bad temper and 2 years ago he had some words with a police officer, and it went on record. It's an offence that can EASILY be cleared up in less than a day, but he keeps using it as an excuse for not being able to find a job. I got him a job interview at the airport, as a transported. The HR guy told me that her dad is not exactly well suited for the job (he has to drive people from terminal to the plane) because he's had probably like 10 accidents the past 5 years, and he'll have to drive a bus full of people. It's a risk they can't take. But he would do me a favor and try and find him something else. And so he did. I put my neck out on the line, and what does this ungrateful [wagon] do? Nothing... They told him he could start his first day of work soon as he clears up his bad record with the police. It's something he has to do personally, no one can do it for him. This was all in Nov 2013. It's almost 3 months later and he's not done anything about it yet.

My gf has so much trouble saving. She's been working for a whole year now and she has nothing to show for it. Why? Because her dickhole of a dad keeps asking her for money. And the saddest part of it all is, he doesn't even do it himself, he gets his wife to do it. She wanted to divorce him last year, but sadly that's not an option because without him, they have to leave the country due to the sponsorship system here. So last year Dec i told my gf to stop giving him money. Even if it means them losing their house. She can come live with me, and we'll figure something out for her mom. But did this stop him? No. What does he do? He asks other people for money. He makes his wife as people at work to borrow money, people at church, pretty much anyone. Today i overheard a disgusting conversation he had with his eldest daughter, telling her to ask her grandmother for rent money. Her pension and disability money. Barely enough to keep her head above water.

Few months ago my parents told me that they have a big issue with me dating her because they're scared her parents might start asking me for money when i start working. I already have a job lined up soon as i graduate in 8 months, and my starting salary will be way above what my gf and her mother earn together. On top of that i'll have my accommodation and car paid for by the company, so i'll have little that i really NEED to spend my money on. And he knows this (because his wife works in finances at the airport and she knows what pilots earn). So i never thought that he would actually ever consider something like that...until today.

So my gf was taking a shower, and i was sitting with her parents in the living room. I was on my phone pretending to be busy, just so they wouldn't start a conversation with me. I have little to no respect for this guy, and i find myself constantly having to bite my tongue when i'm around him. Call me old-fashioned, but i grew up in a house where the man was the main provider. And if he was not, then at least he contributed in some way, be it big or small.

So anyway, they were watching something on TV about good holiday destinations. He mentioned that he would love to go there, and told me that once i'm a pilot i can get them cheap tickets to go to wherever they wanted to go. I just gave a nervous smile, because i could feel the rage coming. He went on to say that he's excited for me to start working because life would be a lot more comfortable then. I was confused by this statement so i asked why. "You don't think we're going to fly economy if our daughter is married to a pilot, do you? We're going to tell them our daughter is married to the pilot so we can get 1st class tickets" 

Patience was now gone. So i told him that maybe he should find a job first before he thinks about traveling. He can't even support his family (let alone himself) and he's thinking about going to god damn [bleep]ing Bali to a 5 star resort? I kind of exploded. I went on to tell him that he is a spineless piece of shit and the only thing valuable he has done in his life is provide sperm. He interrupted my by telling me that i was being disrespectful (his wife sat in silence) and i told him that i have never had much respect for him but for the past 8 months ive had ZERO respect for him. If he think he's going to get any benefit from me being a pilot he's deluded. He has a bigger chance of growing a vagina than getting even a cent from me. Whether i make $1000 a day or $1m a month, i'll still not give him a cent. I won't even give him the satisfaction of looking at a cent that i've earned. I told him that i tried to help him get a job, i put my neck on the line, but he shat on my kindness when he did [bleep]all about it. I told him that i have never been so disgusted by anyone in my entire life, that he would ask his 21 year old daughter to support him when he is more than capable of finding a job.

Needless to say he got extremely upset with me, and demanded that i leave the house. At this point my gf was out of the shower because she heard the yelling and wondered what was going on. I told her to get dressed so we could leave, but instead she told me she wasn't going anywhere. She told her dad that if anyone was going to leave the house, it would be him. He doesn't pay the rest, she and her mom does. He has no say in what goes on in this house, so if he has any problems with me being there, he's welcome to leave the house till i go home.

He went to his room and slammed the door behind him like a teenager that just got yelled at by his parents. 
I was really proud of my gf for finally standing up to her dad. Probably the wrong thing to be proud of, but i was.

She told me she was so ashamed of what her dad said (she said she could here most of the conversation we had) about me getting them cheap tickets. And she didn't want to believe it (me telling her that eventually her dad will ask me to borrow money too) but now she sees the truth.

Oh, and i saw some guy near my house walking a billy-goat... Leash and everything. No joke.

• Like 5

So my laptop isn't completely messed up, the keyboard is all gammy though and doesn't work so I ordered a usb one from amazon. I know I have a manufacturers warranty left on it, hope they can fix it. Thank Bill Gates for onscreen keyboard, I had to sell something on eBay as well.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So my laptop isn't completely messed up, the keyboard is all gammy though and doesn't work so I ordered a usb one from amazon. I know I have a manufacturers warranty left on it, hope they can fix it. Thank Bill Gates for onscreen keyboard, I had to sell something on eBay as well.

Just watch it to make sure you don't get ants in there. I did when I spilled cream soda on my usb keyboard, had to crush ants for like 2 weeks afterwards.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Her mom is fine. One of the hardest workers i've ever known. So is my gf. Works her ass off for 10 hours a day, gets shit from just about everyone at work but never complains. Her dad though... scum. 

She's the person she is because of him. Even if it was to compensate for his lack of contributions to society

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Hey guys, it's been a while, I kind of got caught up with xmas/NYE, went on a holiday in early Jan, and have been pretty sick recently. Found out I've gotten in to uni for IT, but when I tried accepting the offer it tells me I have a debt to pay for first, for the amount of "8.620". Here in Aus, a period is used as the seperator between dollars and cents, but the 0 is throwing me off. I have to call up tomorrow about it, and despite having no clue why I owe the uni money, I really hope it's only for $8.62, and not $8,620. Although due to being sick and a casual, I can't pay either debts right now as I literally have no money whatsoever.

For my holiday I went to Brisbane, and met some pretty oldschool OTers, Da_Latios, and Maeror_Meror. If you're a TIFfer in Brisbane, I'm sorry I didn't meet up with you, but either you didn't tell me you were in Brisbane, or your name was Iamdan and nobody has seen you in a while.

booked myself a room in town for NYE so I can get wasted and somewhere safe to crash. it's a bunk bed room....

One year we need to hang out for NYE.

>chrome

>ads

You're welcome.

No! Bad! Down Kalphite! Bad!

Never use adblock plus. They've sold out. If you're using Firefox, use Adblock Edge, and Self Destructing Cookies while you're at it. If you're on Chrome, switch to FIrefox, you can get FXChrome + Moveable Firefox Button and it basically makes FF look the same as Chrome if you must have the look. If you won't switch (gods know why) use Adblock.

Super pissed off atm. Sister stole my $300 electric razer my parents bought me for my birthday in Oct, used it to cut her husbands hair, DIDN'T ASK ME for it, left hair in it. I told her not to [bleeping] touch anything of mine, and she snaps "Oh you take our stuff all the time"

Buy a safe.

[Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong text wall.]

Oh, and i saw some guy near my house walking a billy-goat... Leash and everything. No joke.

You really need to start talking to everyone who gives them money, and tell them to stop it, they're enabling him, and as long as people are handing him money, he won't work for a minute. Good on you for standing up to him thought, I wish I could do the same for my girlfriend's mother (a barely functioning alcoholic who doesn't care how her actions affect others, and treats me like shit because I'm only in my 20s). Her stepdad is bad too, but not as bad as her mother. Unfortunately, last time I didn't take her shit, I couldn't visit my gf at her house for nearly a year. I can't wait until my girlfriend can afford to move out, because I'm struggling to not beat them up for the mental abuse I've seen them inflict on her.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well i don;t know half the people they borrow money from. Like i said, most of them is from her office or their church. And people from the church aren't going to say no. It's one of those Cult churches. They'll think that saying no to someone means eternal damnation. It's utterly sickening. They don't realise what they're doing. And besides everyone is too busy feeling sorry for him because he tells them how he can't find a job because of a misunderstanding he had with the police. When in reality he doesn't understand his place, lost his temper, and almost assaulted a police officer. If his sister wasn't married to one of the wealthiest people in the country, he wouldn't even be here anymore. He would have had his ass deported back to Pakistan.

And he keeps on blaming everything on his upbringing. We went out for dinner a few months ago and he told me how he never had the chance to go to Uni or College because they never had the money for it, and that's why he's struggling so much now. Fact is, he was just too lazy to make an effort. I told him how my dad grew up in the same situation. He grew up on a farm in Zimbabwe where he was one of four boys and he had to wear hand-me-downs till he started working at the age of 18. He paid for his own Uni, spent every weekend studying. Had no social life until he was 23 when he met my mother. And now he's a very successful accountant. Why? Because he worked his ass off and ate shit for 23 years of his life.

He tried telling me that the situation was different because of this and that, but he knew he was talking in circles.

I get that life in Pakistan is different than life in Zimbabwe, but if he made a bit of an effort instead of marrying at such a young age and have children straight away he could have avoided that. And it's not a cultural thing, because he went completely against culture when he married in Indian woman. Which is a Major taboo for where he's from.

He's just a lazy, selfish prick.

• Like 1

Today is 1-19-2014

I stayed up till 2:30 AM and got up @ 11 AM. I start at Krispy Kreme @ 12 AM Monday so I had to get my Sleep schedual ready. I'll be working part-time making Doughnuts. |^_^| I'm getting a haircut today then will watch some Football.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

I figures guay know wpuld be a good time to fiblly drunk tic. I may Boy emrmber. Tbid in tve morning (Dick hoy auto cortevt) bit beber forget that i Kobe you

If only auto correct actually corrected something.

• Like 1

I figures guay know wpuld be a good time to fiblly drunk tic. I may Boy emrmber. Tbid in tve morning (Dick hoy auto cortevt) bit beber forget that i Kobe you

Good thing I speak fluent drunk english.

I figured ? now would be a good time to finally drunk tif. I may not remember this in the morning (Dick ? auto correct) but never forget that I love you.

• Like 1

I want to live in Brisbane :(

There there, one day we can move in together. Trust me when I say you'll love it. Being a foreigner, you'll have a lot more success with the ladies, and even the men.

i Kobe you too man, i Kobe you too.

• Like 2

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I want to live in Brisbane :(

There there, one day we can move in together. Trust me when I say you'll love it. Being a foreigner, you'll have a lot more success with the ladies, and even the men.

i Kobe you too man, i Kobe you too.

Pretty sure if i move to anywhere in Australia i'll hear a lot more Afrikaans there than i do in South Africa, haha.

Speaking of which, yesterday i read something on News24 about one of our politicians going to Australia to get the South Africans there to vote for the ANC (African National Congress, which is currently "in power"). It's a huge joke because most (if not all) of the South Africans that are living in Australia at the moment are there because of the ANC and their Affirmative Action, or BEE (Black Empowerment Employment) as they like to put it.

[bleep]ing hilarious. Our government is completely deluded. 

Woke up to find my sinkroom and some carpet in my room completely flooded... Something happened to the sink plug or some shit... They told the people above me not to use their sinks so it shouldn't happen again until the plummer gets here. Facilities management went to get their carpet extractor to help clean up. I want to go back to sleep -_- -.-

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Good thing I speak fluent drunk english.

I figured ? now would be a good time to finally drunk tif. I may not remember this in the morning (Dick ? auto correct) but never forget that I love you.

Pretty close. I think I was going for "I figured that now would be a good time to finally drunk tif. I may not remember this in the morning ([bleep] you autocorrect) but never forget that I love you." Pretty deep. In my defense, I think I would have actually done a lot better if I was on a computer and not a phone.

...so yeah that was the result of the Seahawks' victory last night. Seeing it in person was awesome even if our seats weren't the best. The streets surrounding the stadium were in like complete chaos after the game. 

[bleep] i have a lot of homework to do today

• Like 1