Today...

Leoo

Been out the past two nights when two people have started on me. I think I'm indestructible when I've got a few vodkas down me, but I'm only 5'0", and so this video is probably a good representation of what it looks like:

• Like 1

I'm pretty paranoid about getting fired from my job. I work at a grocery store as a cashier/bagger.

Today, my manager was walking around and watching me bag and then she pulled me over to the side and reminded me of procedures. And then she watched me again. And then she made me do a quiz in the breakroom over bagging. My co-workers are saying that they have to do it too, but... man. I know those post-hiring training things are a large warning for getting fired soon.

Maybe I'm not social enough because she critiqued me on not talking to the customer. I've been good to the store, I do my job and get to work on time, and they schedule me on really early weekend mornings because I'm reliable. But still, I'm pretty paranoid about losing my job because I like it a lot.

I'm pretty paranoid about getting fired from my job. I work at a grocery store as a cashier/bagger.

Today, my manager was walking around and watching me bag and then she pulled me over to the side and reminded me of procedures. And then she watched me again. And then she made me do a quiz in the breakroom over bagging. My co-workers are saying that they have to do it too, but... man. I know those post-hiring training things are a large warning for getting fired soon.

Maybe I'm not social enough because she critiqued me on not talking to the customer. I've been good to the store, I do my job and get to work on time, and they schedule me on really early weekend mornings because I'm reliable. But still, I'm pretty paranoid about losing my job because I like it a lot.

I wouldn't worry about it. Her boss probably mentioned something needed improvement, so she's making sure everybody below her is doing it right.

Happens at my job all the time. The district manager comes in, says we're putting too much cheese on the pizzas, then my manager grinds our asses on putting the right amount on, checks up on us, tests us, etc. After a while it kinda dies down and things return to normal.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You'll be alright, from my experiences working in a grocery store, you have to be a real piece of shit to get fired. Only people who got fired that I know of in all my time working either skipped work regularly or were fired for sexual harassment and general shit talking to other employees. If you haven't been working there long, you'll definitely improve. By the time I quit I could bag like a champ without even thinking about what I was doing.  That being said, you'll run into people who are going to get outrageously upset at you for nothing. One lady basically acted as though I had killed her baby when I didn't pack her insulated bag with exactly what she wanted in it.  Told her to go [bleep] herself, only in a few more words.

----

Anyways, I'm supposed to be writing a lab for tomorrow and it's after 3am and I haven't started. Needless to say this isn't going to be a night where I get a ton of sleep.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Day 3 of my pre-birthday bender ended at 4am last night. I'd welcome death at this point. Class in 20 minutes (it's 9am now). I'm almost excited to not drink after this weekend for abit, this hangover shits getting old quick.

(but that's what happens when you try to do birthday shots AFTER 12 beers and a large White Russian)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Its all about determination. And peeing every 5 minutes (beer guts are usually a result of expansion from excess liquid)

• Like 1

12 beers should be manageable. Even 0,5l bottles.

Then again, I am a giant.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I can't handle 12 beers, in any capacity. As a teenager, sure but these days I get drunk enough to be happy and stop drinking after about 6 drinks. Plus I pee constantly after about 3 or 4 beers. And I get full. Although that probably has to do with the fact that I won't drink light beer. I'm sure I could probably handle 12 keystone or something.

15cbz0y.jpg

I usually stick to ale, but around my parts if you dont keep going after beer 6, you get teased pretty heavy. And I'm not a large man haha.

When I was 17 I could drink so much more than I can now. No clue why. I think I was just more willing to get more [bleep]ed up than I am now.

I'll sit down with a 30 of pbr and see what I can do with it some time though.

15cbz0y.jpg

Pbr case races are fun (last to finish 30 in the day buys for the next case race) but dont expect to shit right for the couple days afterward. Probably why I put on like 10lbs of water weight in the past 2 years.

I saw PBR and thought of..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pebble-bed_reactor

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

You people are crazy...

The weather here is crazy too. Think we are getting another storm tomorrow. It's been a whole 4 days without a storm (something like that), so it's good. Wouldn't want to go a whole weak without a blizzard. Imagine the horror of going a whole week without a blizzard. Oh well, at least it's not Ontario. They get blizzards and it gets cold too. -20 is enough for me (not gotten there yet, but give it time).

90s night at Philly bar. Struggling to type th is. Auto correct. Im old as [bleep]. Aka. Im 22 now. Yay me . City wife's at $5, whisky sour is $3. Got egged in 7/11 parking lot. I lold. Pretty decent birthday night. Tomorrow (actual birthDAY) is go a suck. But it sure beats being 20. Turning 21 was good though. Ill Gove 22 a 8/10. I'd do it Again. #boyfriends