Today...

Leoo

Anyone who puts anything besides pizza sauce on a pizza is a heathen and deserves to eat their terrible pizzas for the rest of their life.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

If you ever want to make the train ride south we could hit the bar or something Horatio

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I saw The Force Awakens today. I liked it but...

I hate everything about Kylo Ren. He was badass at first but everything from his stupid lightsaber temper trantrums to Adam Driver's face just made Kylo Ren less and less cool. The absolute worst part was how he could barely survive a lightsaber battle with someone who isn't even strong with the force and then lost against someone who had literally no training with a lightsaber or the force. The movie just made him look like a joke and I hope they do better with him in the rest of the trilogy and the extended universe.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I hate everything about Kylo Ren. He was badass at first but everything from his stupid lightsaber temper trantrums to Adam Driver's face just made Kylo Ren less and less cool. The absolute worst part was how he could barely survive a lightsaber battle with someone who isn't even strong with the force and then lost against someone who had literally no training with a lightsaber or the force. The movie just made him look like a joke and I hope they do better with him in the rest of the trilogy and the extended universe.

[Hide]

I also didn't like his face, but at the end of that Saber fight he earned his sith scars. All over his body and face. And he nearly lost the fight because about 15 minutes prior he took a [bleep]ing wookie bow caster to the hip (which all movie had been seen throwing it's targets 10 feet in the air and farther ). I loved the duel personally. It had all the emotional charged drama of the original trilogy duels but with the more intense action of the prequels. None of that over coordinated coriagraphed nonesense. [/hide]

[Hide]

I also didn't like his face, but at the end of that Saber fight he earned his sith scars. All over his body and face. And he nearly lost the fight because about 15 minutes prior he took a [bleep]ing wookie bow caster to the hip (which all movie had been seen throwing it's targets 10 feet in the air and farther ). I loved the duel personally. It had all the emotional charged drama of the original trilogy duels but with the more intense action of the prequels. None of that over coordinated coriagraphed nonesense. [/hide]

Yeah, I get that he was injured but before the fight he had shut down Rey almost immediately with a force push. We also know that he's capable of straight up immobilizing not just people, but god damn blaster rounds from what looked like an extremely powerful rifle. He shouldn't have even needed his lightsaber to ruin Finn and Rey's day. Any way, I guess my main problem is that he didnt really sell me on the "cool factor" that the other Siths like Vader, Maul, Dooku, or Ventress had.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Got tickets booked, gonna be in Toronto June 11-19!

What should I check out while there?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

- CN Tower

- Jays game

- Aquarium is pretty good

- Distillery district

- Zoo

- Scarborough Bluffs

You could also go to Casa Loma but since you're European that probably won't be quite as interesting.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

- CN Tower

- Jays game

- Distillery district

- Zoo

- Scarborough Bluffs

You could also go to Casa Loma but since you're European that probably won't be quite as interesting.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm off to the six this Tuesday for a week. Might do the CN tower and even then that's a stretch. 

We still haven't really got an itinerary going but ice skating is probably on the cards.

(I say the six ironically by the way)

- CN Tower

- Jays game

- Distillery district

- Zoo

- Scarborough Bluffs

$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm off to the six this Tuesday for a week. Might do the CN tower and even then that's a stretch. 

We still haven't really got an itinerary going but ice skating is probably on the cards.

(I say the six ironically by the way)

Oh yeah, I guess it depends on your budget. I actually think the CN tower is pretty overrated but it's what Toronto's known for so I guess that makes it worth doing.

Jays games are super cheap though if you get the right tickets.

polvCwJ.gif

Not interested in watching baseball. Like, not at all.

Probs gonna make a day tour to Niagara. And we will be hanging with local Estonians there, who know where to go and what to do.

And of course, some time will be taken by our choral performances and rehearsals. Cause well, that is the point of the trip and that's why I don't have to pay for (most of) it.

And that distillery district sounds really intersting.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Not interested in watching baseball. Like, not at all.

Yeah it's more just to experience it. If you drink sufficiently beforehand and have a big group it can still be pretty fun even if you don't like baseball that much (I don't either).

polvCwJ.gif

@Muggiw: That looks cool. It sounds kind of Ingress, which I had on my phone at one point, but never actually played, but that sounded cool and so does this

@Saq: Suburbs

@Rpg: That would be cool. PM if serious

2 finals down, 2 to go. The two I have left are by far the most important and most difficult of the 4. One is from 8 to 11, the other is from 12 - 3. On the first one, if there isn't a curve, I'll need a 91% on the final to pass the course (but my average is around the class average and I'm pretty sure there will be a curve). In an attempt to prepare myself for waking up that early, I took sleeping pills the last two nights. The first time was actually kind of incredible. Like I took them, then got a little sleepy maybe thirty minutes later, then I laid down and closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them it was 2 pm the next day. Then I took them again last night and I don't know what happened, but I felt really restless and I couldn't stop tossing and turning and I just felt pretty terrible overall. I woke up at 9 am this morning, so I'm hoping I'll manage to fall asleep before midnight.

Get leafs playoff tickets :twss:

In June? LOL
Yeah, those are pre season tickets that early.

Drinking some Jim Beam Honey after a long ass day of work. Beer is still my favorite but I am getting a taste for whisky...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've somehow turned my life around and passed everything. Definitely one of the most academically demanding parts of my degree so far but I think I'll sleep well this holiday knowing that all my worries have been solved!

Got a pay bonus from work as well, life is actually good.

The gas money Nyosuht, I knew a guy that had one and he couldn't keep the gas in it after switching to it from a Japanese car.

That being said I did hear him talking about getting it up to 220km\h if that's your thing.

[Hide]

Yeah, I get that he was injured but before the fight he had shut down Rey almost immediately with a force push. We also know that he's capable of straight up immobilizing not just people, but god damn blaster rounds from what looked like an extremely powerful rifle. He shouldn't have even needed his lightsaber to ruin Finn and Rey's day. Any way, I guess my main problem is that he didnt really sell me on the "cool factor" that the other Siths like Vader, Maul, Dooku, or Ventress had.

You have to remember that he isn't "fully sith" at this point in the story. He is probably not trained in the dark side of the force enough to be able to control and harness his stronger emotions (hence the child-like rage). Also, we can assume that Finn had some kind of sword training as we saw the storm troopers were using that anti-lightsaber type of blade thing, so he wouldn't be total dead meat against Kylo. However, he could have easily been outdone by almost any force technique. Rey is in the unique position though that she has a force shield (like all other jedi/sith) that she might not have been using earlier in the fight due to completely forgetting that she had force powers........

But in reality, I shouldn't have to justify this. The audience shouldn't have to *try* to have things make sense, it should just make sense without putting so much effort into it. That is why I kind of have mixed feeling about the movie. You have to stretch things too far to make them sound logical. (even more so than the other movies imo)

Also, all y'all back off of that lightsaber. I don't remember anyone hating on Maul's saber staff or Dooku's curved hilt saber. Even in some of the Clone Wars stuff we see people like Pong Krell with saber staves that bend in the middle. Lightsabers can be as unique as or unoriginal as the creator wants them to be.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

About 30 minutes before my interview. Kinda have to poop. Ugh

• Like 2