Today...

Leoo

Do you get a lot of venomous snakes in your backyard? lol

All of the snakes in backyards in Aus are venomous. 1 was even the reason my dog died, he just survived by getting anti-venom, yet it was too late, it weakened him enough so that he died a couple of months later, he was only 2 years old.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

"mancave"

That word should be added to the dictionary

Apparently it's actually a show. I saw them make a reference to it on some cake decorating show on teh food network yesterday.

Edit:

Grats 1230. You have like the most common name in the world >.> This makes stalking you very difficult ;_;

"mancave"

That word should be added to the dictionary

Apparently it's actually a show. I saw them make a reference to it on some cake decorating show on teh food network yesterday.

Edit:

Grats 1230. You have like the most common name in the world >.> This makes stalking you very difficult ;_;

Lol, ty. People at my school still pissed I got in with a weighted GPA of 3.667, lulz. I'm just happy about the 7 month vacation. I seriously don't even know what to do with myself over 7 months. Haven't had such a large vacation since... I was 3, lol.

guido_49.png

Ran into the Jonas Brothers on Chatroulette today. :blink: Didn't get a screenie because they disconnected before I could, plus I didn't know how to take screenies on a MAC.

Ran into the Jonas Brothers on Chatroulette today. :blink: Didn't get a screenie because they disconnected before I could, plus I didn't know how to take screenies on a MAC.

Liek amg no wai. I got 2 girls 1 cup. Chatroulette must be a time machine or something

Got a haircut. My hair is maybe 3 or 4 inches shorter now.

Pics or it didn't happen

IMG000173.png

I'm looking at you condescendingly :lol:

It didn't really work because I was laughing.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If the exchange went that fast, it was probably a .gif or picture of them through ManyCam.

Pics or it didn't happen

IMG000173.png

Actually your eyes appear pinkish-high. I wouldn't think of it as condescending :P.

Pics or it didn't happen

IMG000173.png

Actually your eyes appear pinkish-high. I wouldn't think of it as condescending :P.

Ok, I tried to look condescending. Better?

15cbz0y.jpg

If the exchange went that fast, it was probably a .gif or picture of them through ManyCam.

It looked real. One of them leaned forward when he was typing and then leaned backward right when he was done typing. They waved at the camera too.

It looked real. One of them leaned forward when he was typing and then leaned backward right when he was done typing. They waved at the camera too.

Hm. Well it could be, I suppose. You shoulda flipped them off.

Hm. Well it could be, I suppose. You shoulda flipped them off.

Lol, my webcam was off for some reason. Plus I was trying to find the command to do a screenie.

I spent most of my day trying to explain the Chrysalids without touching on any of the religious dislike that comes with my being a militant atheist, and then trying to figure out why none of my anti-virus software can update.

Also learning a bit of Esperanto.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Pics or it didn't happen

IMG000173.png

Holy crap, you look just like someone I know lol.

Haha that's cool. If you're from Belgium it couldn't be me though.

It's surprising how there are lots of similar looking people around the world.

15cbz0y.jpg

Pics or it didn't happen

IMG000173.png

Holy crap, you look just like someone I know lol.

Haha that's cool. If you're from Belgium it couldn't be me though.

It's surprising how there are lots of similar looking people around the world.

Well, there's like... 10's of billions of people in the world (past and present), it'd be hard to have all them being unique :P

Command + Shift + 3 to take screenshots.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM