Today...

Leoo

All celebrity encounters on ChatRoulette = GIF, or fake GIF.

Anyway, would have gotten in a lot of trouble yesterday if anyone had raised a red flag on me and my friends. I was walking across town with 2 friends to deliver popcorn to another friend's movie party scheduled for later that night. (I was invited myself, but didn't go because I had already seen both movies, and they were like 4 hours long. Each.) Anywho, we couldn't get a suitable container, so I just stuffed about 5 bags of popcorn into he pocket on the front of my hoodie. The muggings round h'ya have gotten more frequent, so we took some weapons as well. I had my bat, and another friend used a rock to sharped a stick into a small stabbing weapon. It was mildly cold, so we all wore our hoods. Now think of what this looks like to people that don't know what we're up to.

3 teenagers hurrying down the streets, 2 of us armed with potentially deadly weapons, our hoods covering our heads, and my front pocket is bulging with the ends of several plastic bags sticking out. We were getting suspicious looks the whole way there and back, and I can't say I blame them.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ran into the Jonas Brothers on Chatroulette today. :blink: Didn't get a screenie because they disconnected before I could, plus I didn't know how to take screenies on a MAC.

If the exchange went that fast, it was probably a .gif or picture of them through ManyCam.

its a gif, ive seen it like a hundred times

agent_earl.png

agent_earl.png

ANAHEIM DUCKS

Ran into the Jonas Brothers on Chatroulette today. :blink: Didn't get a screenie because they disconnected before I could, plus I didn't know how to take screenies on a MAC.

If the exchange went that fast, it was probably a .gif or picture of them through ManyCam.

its a gif, ive seen it like a hundred times

Ahh, well it must've been fake then.

Anyway, would have gotten in a lot of trouble yesterday if anyone had raised a red flag on me and my friends. I was walking across town with 2 friends to deliver popcorn to another friend's movie party scheduled for later that night. (I was invited myself, but didn't go because I had already seen both movies, and they were like 4 hours long. Each.) Anywho, we couldn't get a suitable container, so I just stuffed about 5 bags of popcorn into he pocket on the front of my hoodie. The muggings round h'ya have gotten more frequent, so we took some weapons as well. I had my bat, and another friend used a rock to sharped a stick into a small stabbing weapon. It was mildly cold, so we all wore our hoods. Now think of what this looks like to people that don't know what we're up to.

3 teenagers hurrying down the streets, 2 of us armed with potentially deadly weapons, our hoods covering our heads, and my front pocket is bulging with the ends of several plastic bags sticking out. We were getting suspicious looks the whole way there and back, and I can't say I blame them.

Why do you need weapons if there's 3 of you...

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Why do you need weapons if there's 3 of you...

I'm relatively weak, and one friend is a fat bastard who couldn't even hold his weapon. And besides, think about it. If we get mugged, it's probably going to be by a less than kind person. If a person who is less than kind were to get hurt, would it really be such a tragedy?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

One of my favorite bands re-did about half of their songs. I'm not as fond of the new versions as the old ones, but I have the old ones downloaded so it's ok.

I'm also looking for a car. It's actually pretty hard to find a car that fits the requirements I have.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Words can not describe how freaked out I am right now. I found a thread on /b/, right? I will not repeat what it said. It gave you instructions, saying that it would result in a "braingasm". It involved a timer. I would do a task at 20 seconds in. I did this. This is true. Damn... this looks like copypasta >.> Anyway, I had a timer on my monitor. I did what it said to do at 20 seconds. The next thing I knew, I was laying on the floor with a bloody lip saying "ow ow ow". I can not explain how [bleep]ing awesome this is XD I just made myself pass out for 40 seconds. I am still kind of in shock... I really need to calm down o.O I dunno if it's against the rules, but you can pm me for details XD I'm just... wow...

Edit:

This happened about 10 minutes ago and my body is still shaking. I think I might have given myself a seizure. Do any of you know if this could have damaged me? I just looked at my lip and it's pretty noticeable >.> I'm actually kind of scared now... I'm full of energy and I can't stop shaking :/ I'm afraid I may have [bleep]ed myself up pretty badly... I'll post tomorrow if I don't get better ;_;

Words can not describe how freaked out I am right now. I found a thread on /b/, right? I will not repeat what it said. It gave you instructions, saying that it would result in a "braingasm". It involved a timer. I would do a task at 20 seconds in. I did this. This is true. Damn... this looks like copypasta >.> Anyway, I had a timer on my monitor. I did what it said to do at 20 seconds. The next thing I knew, I was laying on the floor with a bloody lip saying "ow ow ow". I can not explain how [bleep]ing awesome this is XD I just made myself pass out for 40 seconds. I am still kind of in shock... I really need to calm down o.O I dunno if it's against the rules, but you can pm me for details XD I'm just... wow...

O_o

PM'd

Ah, so you deleted System 32.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Ah, so you deleted System 32.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired or not, but I just laughed really hard at that. Like legitimately laughing out loud and fairly hard at that.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Edit:

This happened about 10 minutes ago and my body is still shaking. I think I might have given myself a seizure. Do any of you know if this could have damaged me? I just looked at my lip and it's pretty noticeable >.> I'm actually kind of scared now... I'm full of energy and I can't stop shaking :/ I'm afraid I may have [bleep]ed myself up pretty badly... I'll post tomorrow if I don't get better ;_;

Now you have to tell me.

Edit:

You actually did that? Wow, one thing to never ever do: Follow instructions posted on /b/. You could've given yourself brain damage dude.

Anyways, I'm B& for 2 weeks because I saged a raid thread on from /b/ on /a/. Totally fair...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

abc, I think I know what you did.. Did the last step involve putting your thumb into your mouth and blowing hard? Cause I think that it deprives you of oxygen, causing you to become unconscious. oya.and it kills u.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Edit:

I did that as well. Lulz, twice. It was a year ago or something, and I went "I dont believe this [cabbage]." So I tried and I passed out.

Then I didnt believe it worked so I did it again.

Lulz.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

abc, I think I know what you did.. Did the last step involve putting your thumb into your mouth and blowing hard? Cause I think that it deprives you of oxygen, causing you to become unconscious. oya.and it kills u.

Yeah, that one :thumbup:

I feel fine now. I couldn't stop shaking for about 30 minutes after it happened. My lip kinda looks like ":3" now... Pretty much what Jaerk said, except I didn't try it twice...

Edit:

I did that as well. Lulz, twice. It was a year ago or something, and I went "I dont believe this [cabbage]." So I tried and I passed out.

Then I didnt believe it worked so I did it again.

Lulz.

Damnit, now you guys have me wanting to try it. : <

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Okay, so the sickest thing happened yesterday.

A little background. I'm working on an electrorock song, but to make a song you need a singer, and I don't have that kind of voice. I went to a battle of the bands my friend was competing in yesterday, and I'd checked out some of the bands, one of them being The Mob. I really liked their singer's voice, so I figured I'd ask him to work with me.

So at the battle, the Mob is playing and doing really good, I was right in front of the singer/guitarist, and I notice a yellow pick (for you musically impaired children, a pick's a piece of plastic/metal you use to strum while playing guitar) on the stage. I thought "Yes, I'm taking that, I've none left at home". So I wait for the song to finish to jump and take the pick, and guess what? The singer's pick slips from his fingers, the strings act as an elastic and it goes flying into the crowd. I jump, grab the yellow pick, hand it to him, he blows me a kiss.

Later on, my friend tells me the singer wants to thank his hero and that he's outside chatting to a few people. I go, he thanks me, and says that the situation was ironic because he was using the wrong pick (for you musically-impaired children, picks come in various thicknesses and shapes) to start with, and that I gave him the right one. I tell him I meant to talk to him about an electrorock collab, and he said he'd be happy to work on that :D

I also danced with a guy from another band, we were talking and he told me to open my mouth. I did, he fed me a bottle of Italian spirit-thing, it was kind of random. And a girl pinky-swore to show me her boobs. I don't really want to see them, I just asked her for the laughs. And I was asked to make album art for my friend's band.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!