Today...

Leoo

abc, it's not like clothing is some recent invention or something. Why do you want to run around naked is my question. It just seems pretty inefficient. No pockets to hold your stuff, no shoes so walking on some surfaces would suck and if there was a draft it'd be really cold.

:wall: I'm not saying that clothing should be banned or that some ninja should run around and kill anybody wearing clothes. I'm saying that there is nothing indecent about being naked. I'm saying that you shouldn't be arrested for not wearing clothes. I'm saying that nudity should be optional, not illegal. Personally, I probably would still wear clothes. So would most other people. Think of it like teh integration of races or some [cabbage].

Inb4 Derrr race isn't optional.

abc, it's not like clothing is some recent invention or something. Why do you want to run around naked is my question. It just seems pretty inefficient. No pockets to hold your stuff, no shoes so walking on some surfaces would suck and if there was a draft it'd be really cold.

:wall: I'm not saying that clothing should be banned or that some ninja should run around and kill anybody wearing clothes. I'm saying that there is nothing indecent about being naked. I'm saying that you shouldn't be arrested for not wearing clothes. I'm saying that nudity should be optional, not illegal. Personally, I probably would still wear clothes. So would most other people. Think of it like teh integration of races or some [cabbage].

That's not my point. Why do you want to run around naked?

I don't... I'm saying that those who do shouldn't be punished for it :/

It'd be nice to air it out down there now and then. Indoor air doesn't count.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

It'd be nice to air it out down there now and then. Indoor air doesn't count.

Thats why i wear my new board shorts. next closest thing to nakedness in terms of breeze. :cool:

Popoto.~<3

I was going to say pics or it didn't happen. Then I realized it was a bad idea. Then I said it anyway.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Not really. It just seemed to be the appropriate response.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today I spent 14 hours straight on my c++ game engine. I am tired as hell.

on the subject of nudity aforementioned;

If people were not so focused on the sexual aspects of everything and more in tuned with the beauty in a non-sexual way, half of the problems with nudity would be gone. Breasts are a natural part of the female body. Even though they make you little kiddies happy, they are nothing to be afraid of or to get over-dramatic about.

If people were not so focused on the sexual aspects of everything and more in tuned with the beauty in a non-sexual way, half of the problems with nudity would be gone. Breasts are a natural part of the female body. Even though they make you little kiddies happy, they are nothing to be afraid of or to get over-dramatic about.

The social stigma of nudity ain't never goin' away. It would take multiple generations of everybody being naked year round to get rid of it.That's never going to happen because clothes protect us from, well... Everything. UV rays, frostbite, sharp rocks etc. There is truly no benefit to not wearing clothes.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

If I can just turn "off" the sexual desire I have, I would. It makes no practical sense until I want kids. But alas, it won't happen...tiny chemicals > complex brain function.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The social stigma of nudity ain't never goin' away. It would take multiple generations of everybody being naked year round to get rid of it.That's never going to happen because clothes protect us from, well... Everything. UV rays, frostbite, sharp rocks etc. There is truly no benefit to not wearing clothes.

Neither is the social stigma of racism.

People wouldn't be naked year round. It should be OPTIONAL, not mandatory. (People tend to have a hard time seeing the "optional" part). Nudists still wear coats and [cabbage] when it gets cold >.> They aren't naked all the time.

Edit:

A little gnat or something just flew in front of my monitor. I grabbed it out of the air. I felt like a [bleep]ing ninja.

So, are the yellow names and pokemons appearing in mods' posts an April Fools kind of thing?

EDIT: And the Pikachu symbol instead of the regular one...

I was afk for a few minutes and I came back and I was like :blink: ?

So, are the yellow names and pokemons appearing in mods' posts an April Fools kind of thing?

EDIT: And the Pikachu symbol instead of the regular one...

I was afk for a few minutes and I came back and I was like :blink: ?

The "Pika Tips" was kind of funny, I must admit :razz: . Lol...

EDIT: I see they changed all the orange names to pink, probably to avoid confusion, aswell.

So who made all of the staff's signatures and avatars? They look pretty cool. Wewt I'm scary :twisted:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The yellow names were weird lol, at first I thought it was just a new group.

Today was a very interesting day. My final exam, French, went pretty well, and now I've got 2 and a half weeks of nothingness coming up, which I'll be spending with my family in Egypt. I went with my friends to the nearby McDonald's (like we do every time the exams are over) and after we rehearsed with our band, which went pretty well. Right now I'm just waiting 'till 4am, which is when we'll leave.

BTW: completely off-topic, is Tunnelvision a good name for a band?
I do believe there's already another band named tunnelvision.

Aww crap, you're right.