Today...

Leoo

I went to LA this past weekend and this girl that came with had the "droid" sound as her text ringtone and it was so effing annoying cause it would go off at ridiculous hours of the night. "droid" "droid" "droid" .. I'll never forget it.

tFtfA.jpg

Today I got told by my Polish friend that she is going round to my house on Tuesday to perform an Easter Tradition. I'm really scared now.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Got rid of my old crappy phone and got a Motorola Droid. Sexy [bleep] icon_thumbsu.gif

Hell yeah :thumbup:

Love my Droid.

Love my ANdroid.

I got the g1 :( pretty bad. I want this one:

download-01-nexus-one-540x442.jpg

So badly.

I had an phone interview for my *hopefully* new job today, I passed :D now I have a person-to-person interview on Monday.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Today I got told by my Polish friend that she is going round to my house on Tuesday to perform an Easter Tradition. I'm really scared now.

On Easter Monday there is a very ancient Easter tradition called Smingus-Dyngus custom of pouring water on one another.

?

Wet T-Shirt contests anyone? :thumbsup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

On Easter Monday there is a very ancient Easter tradition called Smingus-Dyngus custom of pouring water on one another.

?

I think hypothermia would start to set in after 24 hours...

?

I think hypothermia would start to set in after 24 hours...

Totally worth it.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

I'm going to hang out with my friends today. :)

I want to learn how to play the violin during the holidays, does anyone know how I can learn it on my own? I have no experience whatsoever.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I want to learn how to play the violin during the holidays, does anyone know how I can learn it on my own? I have no experience whatsoever.

You're Asian, playing the violin is in your blood. :P

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You're Asian, playing the violin is in your blood. :P

24dggoy.jpg

... >.>

So today I was on StumbleUpon and I found this:

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good). A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good). A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

:|

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

:|

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Bro you're in :thumbsup:

Yeah in know, it's just that she isn't exactly the prettiest in the world :-(

And I just bought a 1TB External Hard Drive for 200 NZD. That's a steal, as it's usually $300. I now have 1.06TB in total.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Started playing Rs for the first time in a while today. Should probably be studying, still got a few weeks left though.

Not really got many plans for this weekend, might hit the pub tomorrow night. We'll see.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My friend and I were at the mall earlier today. The food court has TV's hanging from the ceiling that play whatever music videos are popular at the moment, and one of the songs that was played was absolutely ridiculous. We couldn't hear it very well, and we missed the name, but it seemed to start off rather poppy, with a girl singing and playing guitar, and then there was this pointless guitar solo that lasted at least three minutes and went absolutely nowhere. There was the same girl and another guy that played the solo together. Anyone know what the song is? :P

wl7w9j.png

That made me laugh... a lot.

Today was boring, but quite profitable... for me, not my workplace. I did almost nothing all day, even when I WASN'T on break, which took up almost half of the shift (at least 3 hours of the 8 I was there for).

Went bowling with my sister and some friends from my college. Had a awesome time, and did okay for someone who does not bowl at all. After that we went to a Japanese steakhouse and it was amazing...first time I've went to one and it was just... words can not describe how good it was :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Since it was 23 degrees out today, I spent most of the day outside. I think the high temperature so early in the year caused some awesome hormonal change in the ladies, cause they were all over my bod (okay, I exaggerated that second part). But seriously, wow. I felt like a highschool kid watching all the girls walk around in their skin tight yoga pant type things. I don't care if those pants amplify their farts by like 10 times, they drive me nuts.

hiccup.png

Today I got my nipple pierced, worked a few hours at double time and I'm going to a party tonight.

Also met a guy last night at a club who can get me an electrical apprenticeship. It's not the exact work I want (they are contractors who do residential, industrial and commercial) but it's better than a grocery store while I wait for a job opening at an industrial contractor company.