Today...

Leoo

I just realized I know a person named Rain, a person named Storm, a person named Ocean, and a person named Nature all in real life. Real names.

:?

Are they hippies...?

I know a person named Rain too

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Maybe they're all KPop fans in disguise. (Rain)

I won $10 yesterday from a math meet. Too bad my school missed the cutoff for the next round by 1 point.

And my small group from church has decided that we're having a StarCraft LAN party next Friday. Haha, this will be awesome. (I should probably go touch up on my strategy now...I go to a Chinese church - and we have a Korean - so they're all pro lol)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I just realized I know a person named Rain, a person named Storm, a person named Ocean, and a person named Nature all in real life. Real names.

:?

Are they hippies...?

No, but maybe their parents are.

I know a Sunshine, and a La-a (pronounced ladasha.) Strange, strange names.

A student teacher was talking to me and my friend about how his friend works in Compton and there's a girl named La-ia. I don't know if you say "dash" in it though, plus it's a hyphen anyway.

I know a Sunshine, and a La-a (pronounced ladasha.) Strange, strange names.

A student teacher was talking to me and my friend about how his friend works in Compton and there's a girl named La-ia. I don't know if you say "dash" in it though, plus it's a hyphen anyway.

HAHAHA oh god, my friend met a girl named that too. I was rolling when he told me.

La-dash-a? Why the [bleep] would you do that. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

lolwut la-a

There's a kid at my school named Eh Eh. He's a refugee from Myanmar. :-|

There's also a Lawrence Lawrence.

Only other strange names I can think of are foreign.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Wow. I was just talking to the lady who cuts my hair about weird names. She said her husband knew a girl named Swee[bleep]er. And she legally changed her name to SwtH2o. What the [bleep].

Edit: Lol @ censor. Name is Sweet Water as one word.

I think I'll just break the strange name train here...

Got my tux rental ordered for prom :grin: Looks pretty stylin if I do say so myself, except we couldn't choose the vest until she got her dress. She is wearing a "peach color with a glimmer of pink". Silver vest it is :thumbup:.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

So today as a normal day. I did bust up a lot of wood today for fun and exercise. Was fun :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

God damn.

Im trying to get this legit version of PHX 3 on Garrys Mod and it is taking so FREAKING

LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGAH.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have an Asian friend called Max Wang.

I win. Actually, he wins.

I knew a Michael Wang, but he moved. We gave him some awesome nicknames too.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Holy [cabbage] i've not been this drunk in a while. Spent tonight dancing in a club to the likes of Blink-182 and Sum 41 with some friends. Pretty damn awesome night.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My mom bought me some chocolate covered pretzels. Conversation was as follows.

Me: Thanks mom.

Her: Well, they reminded me of you.

Me: Sweet?

Her: No, dark and twisted.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My mom bought me some chocolate covered pretzels. Conversation was as follows.

Me: Thanks mom.

Her: Well, they reminded me of you.

Me: Sweet?

Her: No, dark and twisted.

Thats awesome :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]