Today...

Leoo

Sneezing is a small ecstasy for me.

I'd hate to see what you are like with hayfever then. :lol:

Thinking of buying a 80GB PS3 next week, then buy a 500GB HDD later and swap them over, saving me a good chunk of money. (and cashing in my Wii since I hate it)

Popoto.~<3

Thinking of buying a 80GB PS3 next week, then buy a 500GB HDD later and swap them over, saving me a good chunk of money. (and cashing in my Wii since I hate it)

I would wait a little until the issue with ps3 network is over and done with.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

releases an 1/8th of the same hormone you release when you orgasm.

Sneezing is a great time.

I got held up at gunpoint today. Scariest moment of my life.

Woah, elaborate? (Unless you'd rather not, of course)

well christ man, what happened?!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wrong place at the wrong time. Guy showed me a smaller handgun, cocked it, and told me "this is a robbery". It's a good thing I'm broke as a joke and didn't have anything of value on me, but god damn having a gun in my gut was not fun.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Just got home from work. I was pulled over and was forced to do a field sobriety test since I was swerving and drinking an unidentified beverage.. I was drinking Mountain Dew. The reason I was swerving is because the damn cop had his brights on and he was riding my ass. I am not too happy right now. This Monday I start four 10-hour shifts at work per week. Can't wait.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I had a run in with the police today, too. I was doing 45 in a 25, but the guy ahead of me was doing atleast 50, so i decided to speed up a bit to catch up with him. Blew right through a back road, past a black SUV. As i passed it, I saw POLICE written on the side. I almost shat my pants. He followed me down the rest of the road [to which I was clearly breaking like no bodies business] and then turned the other way when we got to the end of it.

Lucky as anything i suppose

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wrong place at the wrong time. Guy showed me a smaller handgun, cocked it, and told me "this is a robbery". It's a good thing I'm broke as a joke and didn't have anything of value on me, but god damn having a gun in my gut was not fun.

[cabbage] man. Good thing you're ok.

Oh my it's amazing :D

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Remember the 48÷2(9+3) = ???? thread? It's happening on facebook in the form of 6/2(1+2). The two choices were 1 and 9. The fact that 637,000 people voted for 1 tells me that the whole schooling system is failed and needs to be built from the ground up.

Both my sister and the runner up dux of my high school last year voted 1. I was dissapointed.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Remember the 48÷2(9+3) = ???? thread? It's happening on facebook in the form of 6/2(1+2). The two choices were 1 and 9. The fact that 637,000 people voted for 1 tells me that the whole schooling system is failed and needs to be built from the ground up.

Both my sister and the runner up dux of my high school last year voted 1. I was dissapointed.

Not enough brackets period, even with pemdas/bodmas/what have you. Seriously, take it from a math minor, there's not enough brackets to give a definitive answer. Then again, after doing some higher level math stuff, you tend to overthink things anyway.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Not enough brackets period, even with pemdas/bodmas/what have you. Seriously, take it from a math minor, there's not enough brackets to give a definitive answer. Then again, after doing some higher level math stuff, you tend to overthink things anyway.

I agree that there are not enough brackets, but using PEDMAS & BODMAS, we're taught that Division & Multiplication are both equal (same with Subtraction and Addition). In this case, it makes the equation go from left to right, in which case the answer is 9.

went to sleep at 3am, got up at 9am, went to town to buy some clary sage oil and some raspberry leaf tea and its now just after 12 noon and im off for a nap.

napping in the afternoon is stopping me from being able to sleep at night, but I can hardly keep my eyes open at the moment, so I guess I will have to deal with late nights and napping, will be worse when the baby is here.

Fingers crossed the tea and aromatherapy oil works :-(

I agree that there are not enough brackets, but using PEDMAS & BODMAS, we're taught that Division & Multiplication are both equal (same with Subtraction and Addition). In this case, it makes the equation go from left to right, in which case the answer is 9.

They way I read it and do it in my head is distribute the 2 to the (1+3) which ends up being 6, so then it is 6/(6) = 1. I was taught PEMDAS, not PEDMAS... And I have no idea what BODMAS is, so.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

They way I read it and do it in my head is distribute the 2 to the (1+3) which ends up being 6, so then it is 6/(6) = 1. I was taught PEMDAS, not PEDMAS... And I have no idea what BODMAS is, so.

PEMDAS = PEDMAS.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today: I paid my $500 deposit for NYU Class of 2015

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~