Today...

Leoo

Guest Rob

I've been playing runescape for 4 hours. I've made about 3m today flipping yew logs.

Oh, this is fun.

I've been playing runescape for 4 hours. I've made about 3m today flipping yew logs.

Oh, this is fun.

Turn back, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

edit : that was probably going to be counted as spam.

Ā 

and that wasn't? ...

Ā 

Ā 

I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night in over a week. I also worked 44 hours in the past 3 days.

Ā 

I hurt.

Ā 

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

Ā 

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

edit : that was probably going to be counted as spam.

Ā 

and that wasn't? ...

Ā 

Once I've admitted my fault, I am automatically forgiven for that wrongdoing.

Ā 

Another fairly long day. More work to do, same old, same old.

I need a good solid day out in town, like from 11am till 8pm. Just to really stretch myself and catch up with friends.

I'll pick you up at 10:30. Make sure you have 'dat suit.

gtfo

<3

Ā 

Cashing in my Wii and buying a PS3 tomorrow. Shocker part was mum doesnt care since it'll be the yearly "I spoil myself moment". Basically it seems I only ever buy myself something over $100 once a year, not a rule or anything I just dont ever spend money except on tiny things. (and a car later in the year because it IS a necessity)

Popoto.~<3

Don't you realize we're still in apocalyPS3 mode? Hope you don't mind not being able to fully enjoy a video game for the next 6 months.

Ā 

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

Ā 

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Games i like on PS3 arent Multiplayer and with the scare makes it easier to buy games. >:3

Ā 

Keeping in mind im not totally blowing my money, I only ever buy something for myself like this once a year. (and usualy its only $150)

Popoto.~<3

Well, I didn't do anything eventful yesterday, and since it's 4 a.m here, I guess it's a new day, so I'll just talk about my plans for today. Going to go discing (frisbee golf) with a few friends at 11:30 (so I should probably go to bed lol), probably smoke a bit of bud while we're out there, then I'm going to come home, play Runescape, and post on these forums. Sounds like a good day to me. Man it's fun being 17 with no school, no job, and no bills to pay thanks to still being 17 and living with my parents. I really do need to get a job though, not looking forward to how much the college I want to go to is going to cost me. :wall:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Ā 

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I need a good solid day out in town, like from 11am till 8pm. Just to really stretch myself and catch up with friends.

I'll pick you up at 10:30. Make sure you have 'dat suit.

gtfo

<3

Ā 

Cashing in my Wii and buying a PS3 tomorrow. Shocker part was mum doesnt care since it'll be the yearly "I spoil myself moment". Basically it seems I only ever buy myself something over $100 once a year, not a rule or anything I just dont ever spend money except on tiny things. (and a car later in the year because it IS a necessity)

I don't think I've ever bought myself something over $100.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Oh yeah I was mostly talking to Wongtong lol, but yeah I guess it can apply to you. I guess I've bought some pretty big sutff over the last few years... $4750 car, $1300 laptop, $800 on a camera, $400 on a gun.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Looks like you guys are stuck with me for a few more days :-(

Ā 

had hospital this morning, gotta love some violation by a midwife, that does nothing... now Booked into hospital for thursday, so you guys are still stuck with me a few more days.

Ā 

I may waddle into town and buy a baguette and just have a walk around :-(

Really? Not a big spender, or nothing you want? You don't have a job do you? That wouldn't help...

A bit of both. I don't really like spending money on myself and sometimes I feel ashamed if I do, but if I'm spending money on other people it's okay. There are some things that I want, but I don't need them, so I don't bother buying whatever. I sort of have a job (help parents out), but most of my money goes straight to the bank so that I have some money for university.

Ā 

Today I went to school and then I went home and studied for UMAT. bleh.

Ā 

Hope you're feeling okay, lizzywizzy.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Haha Tim, I would have to buy two baguettes then, one to eat and one to attack with :-P

Ā 

I am feeling okay wong, just fed up with being pregnant now, was due 9 days ago now, now I am having to be induced - meh :(

Back in England now from India. Gonna update my laptop and stuff and unpack then read my mail and get on the phone to my friend who's supposed to be having heart surgery this month =(

Ā 

First of all a MUCH needed shower. The 9 hour car journey to Delhi was atrocious, the freaking a/c broke and we weren't very well spaced in there.

rc1tzc.png

ā˜¢ CAUTION ā˜¢ CAUTION ā˜¢ CAUTION ā˜¢ CAUTION ā˜¢

@Jeff, even when I did have a job I barely spent. I guess you could say im not a big spender.

I still think you shouldn't be spending money on non-essentials until you have work. Else you've going to end up being 40, playing FF all day living with your parents.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Ā 

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

Ā 

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Currently at work. I've been here since 7:00 AM; the managers are training me to MA! :) (Manager Assistance.) It's basically like I'm a manager but I don't clock in as one or work quite as long. It puts you on the fast track to management though. ;) Other than that, Grimy_Bunyip owes me 1M GP.

Nice day today. They said it was supposed to rain all day, but it hasn't. I'm not complaining.

Today my group and I presented our History project, however it was almost delayed to Thursday because a certain someone forgot to bring the right cord for the projector.

because we had to dress up all fancy for this, and no way in hell was I going to dress up again on Thursday.

Thankfully another group had a flash drive handy, so we just presented from our teacher's laptop. All in all, very good day, glad that's over with.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang