Today...

Leoo

Not much, but I just saw something around 2ks away from my house get hit with lightning. Big blue flashs are cool :lol:

Oh, guess who got a epiphone... les paul guiat a few days ago?

I really hate my dad sometimes. He goes to the pub pretty much every single day after work for at least an hour. My mum's ill at the moment and he's been at work all day. So he comes in (after going to the pub first of course), barges around, throws my little brother's laptop into the bin, shouts at us for not doing any tidying up, threatens to smash all the Wii Games with a hammer. I'm sat there on my bed almost crying hugging my little brother who's crying... every so often I get reminded that my family is... horrible. We all pretty much live in fear of my dad, he won't hit us but you don't want to make him angry... :|

*gives a happy magic drug cookie*

If I knew your dad. I'd yell at him for being a douchepacker.

and then kick him in the balls multiple times for beng a douchepacker.

Woo happy drugs! ^___^

He is a bit of an [wagon] really -.-

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Not much, but I just saw something around 2ks away from my house get hit with lightning. Big blue flashs are cool :lol:

Epiphone or Gibson? :P

wl7w9j.png

Epiphone <.<

Brother woke me up cause our neighbours kitten had run into our house and it was exploring every corner of it before it decided to leave. Then my brother had his long birthday party and now I'm tired and playing RS, finally. Great day, great day. :mrgreen:

Epiphone <.<

What's wrong with the Epiphone Les Paul? My friend has a white one and it looks great :D But she is a bit show-offy about it.

Cheer up Racheya :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Epiphone <.<

I have an Epiphone Les Paul. It's not bad by any means. Gibson's just higher-quality. Oh, I also use a Line 6 Pod 2.0 that I got for Christmas. It's shmexy.

Today was boring. Talked on the phone for about 3 hours, played Rockband II with my sister, and now I'm here.

FIREFOX ISN'T WORKING FOR ME. I'm using Internet Explorer. It's repulsive. :cry:

On the subject of guitars... I want a Fender Precision Bass because my current Squier Precision is getting all... eh. That, or that ESP I desperately want.

Yeah... every so often something screws up with the family, every month or two >.<

Anyways before I probably go to bed I feel like posting. I've been downloading and watching episodes of House Season 5 all day. I've watched like... 7 and I've got 4 more saved. THEY'RE AMAZING! Too amazing damnit! I'm very tempted not to sleep, but to have an all-nighter watching House =/ It's three in the morning as it is...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Yeah... every so often something screws up with the family, every month or two >.<

Anyways before I probably go to bed I feel like posting. I've been downloading and watching episodes of House Season 5 all day. I've watched like... 7 and I've got 4 more saved. THEY'RE AMAZING! Too amazing damnit! I'm very tempted not to sleep, but to have an all-nighter watching House =/ It's three in the morning as it is...

I did the exact same thing about a week ago. :thumbsup:

Anyways, today it was hot. Like 90 degrees (Fahrenheit obviously) hot. It should never be that hot, let alone in April. It was below freezing only a few days ago. I hate New England. I wish it would stay between 30 and 70 all year, none of this -20 to 100 bull [cabbage] we get.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I got woken up to be asked if I wanted some food at about 1pm, and I had been up till like 6am, last time I watch a zombie movie then go on a virus related news thread before going to bed...

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - Everything Was White

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I got woken up to be asked if I wanted some food at about 1pm, and I had been up till like 6am, last time I watch a zombie movie then go on a virus related news thread before going to bed...

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - Everything Was White

Aw crap I just did that..

Its going to be a long night...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@ death most males I know spill milk on the floor and then clean it up with with a towel by mopping and slopping it around with their foot. She should be grateful :lol:

I've had a fantastic day today hung out with my friends and looking for a kitty cat meow! Oh and then I came on the net only to find out this loser who used to mention my name like it had it's own religion has decided to take it up again. I realize my life is so much more interesting than theirs but seriously! :ugeek:

Oh and I'm going to be a bridesmaid @ Rick's wedding!!! :thumbsup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

does anyone ever like, get the feeling like their about to shiver, and your muscles get all clenched and ready to shiver, then the feeling goes away, and you're muscles are all uncomfortable, and awkward-feeling?

cause I just got that.

and I clean milk up with a towel and a cloth, but with muh hand.

See you're advanced :lol: I think it would be funny if you went around and asked your male friends how they clean up and compare it to your girlfriends expectations of you :P Or ironically her parents expect her to clean perfectly and that's why she's so anal, learned behaviour.

Sounds like your high :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I did the exact same thing about a week ago. :thumbsup:

Anyways, today it was hot. Like 90 degrees (Fahrenheit obviously) hot. It should never be that hot, let alone in April. It was below freezing only a few days ago. I hate New England. I wish it would stay between 30 and 70 all year, none of this -20 to 100 bull [cabbage] we get.

I've screwed sleep and been watching house episodes :P I've got all up to 21 downloaded now. My internet will thank me for a break, I've been working it's socks off with torrents the past two days. ::'

does anyone ever like, get the feeling like their about to shiver, and your muscles get all clenched and ready to shiver, then the feeling goes away, and you're muscles are all uncomfortable, and awkward-feeling?

cause I just got that.

No, I just ocassionally flail my arm, usually my left sort of like I'm hitting my shoulder then bringing it back down. It's pretty strange tbh :?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

cause I just got that.

No, I just ocassionally flail my arm, usually my left sort of like I'm hitting my shoulder then bringing it back down. It's pretty strange tbh :?

:shock: I was doing that just as I read it.

----------------

Listening to: Daft Punk - Aerodynamic

Do you ever get that feeling where you think your parents [bleep]ed your drink?

I went to this 3 year old girl's birthday party who's dad I know at the pub. My mum and dad and some other people were there just... there. At one point my mum asked if I wanted a WKD. Which I replied no to because a) I'm 17. B) I despise alcohol. c) I don't do that sort of crap and they know it... then a bit later my mum brought me a drink of fresh orange juice. I didn't ask for a drink, I tried it though and it tasted weird. So either it was crappy orange juice, or there was something in there that shouldn't have been. I've just got home - left early, but they said a couple of times that I should drink up my drink. I had about a quarter before I left.

I dunno, it might just be the lack of sleep heightening my usually fairly high paranoia levels, combined with the fact I've been watching House which doesn't exactly promote the idea to trust unconditonally.

Or they could have put alcohol in my drink to try and make me 'normal' :| I can't exactly ask them.

Probably just paranoia. :( I dunno, I just felt something weird about it.

Oh my mum just called asking if I was alright... I wonder why she'd do that...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

Just remembered I have Tafe tomorrow :(

Back to Vicki and Rachael (software teachers) yelling at me

I went to this 3 year old girl's birthday party who's dad I know at the pub. My mum and dad and some other people were there just... there. At one point my mum asked if I wanted a WKD. Which I replied no to because a) I'm 17. B) I despise alcohol. c) I don't do that sort of crap and they know it... then a bit later my mum brought me a drink of fresh orange juice. I didn't ask for a drink, I tried it though and it tasted weird. So either it was crappy orange juice, or there was something in there that shouldn't have been. I've just got home - left early, but they said a couple of times that I should drink up my drink. I had about a quarter before I left.

I dunno, it might just be the lack of sleep heightening my usually fairly high paranoia levels, combined with the fact I've been watching House which doesn't exactly promote the idea to trust unconditonally.

Or they could have put alcohol in my drink to try and make me 'normal' :| I can't exactly ask them.

sounds like they put alcohol in it, which is why I always get my own drink, if someone gets me a drink I just say "no thanks, I don't feel like that" if they offer to get me something else I say I'm not thirsty, then later get a drink when they are elsewhere/distracted and drink all of it quickly

----------------

Listening to: Metallica - The Shortest Straw

Ouch, if it tasted a bit weak with a slightly more bitter taste, then its likely it was [bleep]ed with vodka.

But seriously, your parents doing that? What kind of [bleep]ing parents are they.

Though seriously, I'm like you, I don't drink, true I have tried some things at a time, but that left a horrid aftertaste which really just shows it wasn't meant for me. My sister is younger and drinks at times, with my parents permission of course, so she won't get drunk cause they won't let her.

But how is drinking "normal", its not exactly good for your health, and its not something required by the body in order to survive. True, a lot of things aren't but some contain more of the stuff we need like calcium and such, as long as we don't overuse them, its fine.

So really, its a persons choice whether to drink alcohol or not, those seem like some crappy parents if it was [bleep]ed.

But yeah, Mage Man has a good point, you should always get your own drink now just to be certain. I normally do, or in the case at times, I get my Uncle to pass me a can of coke out of his fridge, just because he's closer.

EDIT: Oh yeah, if it left an unusual aftertaste, then it was definately [bleep]ed.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

It did taste a little odd, but I'm probably just being paranoid from a bit of sleep deprivation. It COULD have been [bleep]ed, but again it could have been nothing. I'll be more careful though in future just in case, it's not like I go into pubs with them often and I usually just drink tap water at home so as long as I don't drop dead or something then I'm okay :thumbup:

I think I freaked out a little. I remember about 4 years ago freaking out because I thought my dad had put paracetemol or something in the drink he randomly got me for no particular reason. It had a load of white crap or something in it, or thats what it looked like. :ohnoes:

I don't paint a great picture of my parents do I? :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg