Today...

Leoo

You do paint a great picture of them.

Its just one that puts them in a negative light.

Anyway,so Today I'm through most of Act 2 in MGS4 with no alerts. Even though I had to reload once due to stupidity.

So its looking pretty good for not getting caught on Liquid Easy so far. If I get caught on Act 3, I will kick myself, repeatedly.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I'm printing out like 30 pictures of bananas for me and my friend's science project. We had 6 bananas in varying conditions and took pictures every day for about a week and a half. Surprisingly, the banana submerged in water did the best by quite a lot. :-k

College today, I didn't have Psychology so I went to my grandmas and played Tony Hawks Underground 2 for an hour before going back. It's way closer than my house :)

And I decided that yesterday's worries of parental [bleep]ing was probably just paranoia. I hadn't slept in almost 30 odd hours and I proved whilst trying to write my Sociology homework essay that I wasn't that coherent. I started writing about 'Weigners and suspicious families'. And 'covert observation is when the deliverer something something...', I scribbled it out when I realised XD

So yeah.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Today, I finished Acts 4 and 5 on MGS4 with No Alerts on Liquid Easy.

My progress on Naked Normal? Got caught once, reloaded. Got caught again, decided to just speed run and Meryl died. Third time lucky? Yeah right. Got caught near the start, so I've given up for now.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

My mom, my sister and I went to steal some more compost by the woods. We brought a cardboard box with us to hold it in and I put it over me and ran after my sister pretending to be Solid Snake. At one point I was crouching with it and some people walked past looking at us oddily.

Then my mom let me [illegally] drive her car :D It's a bit awkward driving a different car but I got into it.

Once again I've been sitting here at the computer all day, this is basically all I do.

Me too, usually it's 4:00pm till when I go to bed at about 1/2:00am.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Just finished writing a humorous speech on stereotypical marriages that I have to present tomorrow.. Half of which was finished in the last 15 minutes, and it's midnight. There's no way a 50 word note card will help me with this. Procrastination ftl :wall:

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

forums have been down like all day.

D:

tons of homework for tomorrow, ima get no sleep AGAIN.

me and my girlyfriends six months tomorrrow. : D but she's sorta mad at me at the moment.

I say like too much.

Yesterday (as of an hour ago) I woke up at 9am... So I rolled over and slept till noon. I got up at noon, 2 hours after intended, and went online for an hour or so. After a little bit of runescape, facebook, and a couple other games, I got off the internet and did nothing until leaving for work at 1:30. I got to work at about 2:10pm and sat in the lunch room until starting work doing last Friday's crossword from the London Free Press. At 2:50 I headed out to the floor, and started working. At 11 o'clock I walked out to see my aunt waiting for me so she could give me a ride home. I got home and came online to find I temporarily couldn't get on the forums, so I played a little more runescape.

Woke up at 2:30 AM

Walked around doing nothing for about an hour.

3:30 I cleaned my room, organised my books, notes etc...

4:00 Started "studying"

4:01 Browsing TIF

5:45 Started studying again

6:00 Shower, Breakfast and read Cracked.

8:00 Did some random [cabbage].

9:00 - 6:15 Wrote and memorised my paper and intermittently read Cracked, went on forums and dugg stuff.

:lol: your parents [bleep]ed your drink? Okay.... that's a little weird either they're weirdos or you're paranoid :lol: funny to read anyways.

I'm getting a dog today!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! He's a 2 year old Labrador cross staffy called bouncer. His first owner hurt him :cry: and his second owner ran in to financial hardship but I still think that's pretty piss poor. A dog is a member of the family, aka one of my kids in my opinion, I mean you decide to have a kid you don't just put them up for adoption when you have financial hardship, you find another means of making an income. Anyway he's very well trained knows all common commands etc, doesn't run off when he's off his lead, very placid, loves cuddles and very good with Raiden. They sat down on the grass to play yesterday and bouncer laid right next to him and gave him a kiss aww <3: so welcome to the family bouncer, my 2nd baby boy :thumbsup: You're with a family now that will love you until the day you die and treat you how you deserve to be treated :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

:lol: your parents [bleep]ed your drink? Okay.... that's a little weird either they're weirdos or you're paranoid :lol: funny to read anyways.

I'm getting a dog today!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! He's a 2 year old Labrador cross staffy called bouncer. His first owner hurt him :cry: and his second owner ran in to financial hardship but I still think that's pretty piss poor. A dog is a member of the family, aka one of my kids in my opinion, I mean you decide to have a kid you don't just put them up for adoption when you have financial hardship, you find another means of making an income. Anyway he's very well trained knows all common commands etc, doesn't run off when he's off his lead, very placid, loves cuddles and very good with Raiden. They sat down on the grass to play yesterday and bouncer laid right next to him and gave him a kiss aww <3: so welcome to the family bouncer, my 2nd baby boy :thumbsup: You're with a family now that will love you until the day you die and treat you how you deserve to be treated :D

I was paranoid :lol: I told my friend and he just laughed, thinking about it, it does seem rather silly but I hadn't slept and when I wrote it I was really serious :lol: :lol: :roll:

Aww, that's really sweet about the dog. I'm not an animal person myself but he sounds really nice ^_^

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I have 6 hours to do 1 month worth of coursework. Damn it, I had 3 extra weeks to do this work and I wasted it playing games. [bleep]! Stupid weak willpower, I am moron, an idiot. I totally suck.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

rc1tzc.png

I just drank three Vaults and now I'm REAAAAAAALLLYY hyper.

Btw got first in the 1600 at my track meet \'

Today I got first in 800 and third in 400. :D

First, second, and third in the 800 were all in my city.

I'm still in MS so we just play surrounding schools.

If I may ask, times? I'm in 7th grade and my PR on the mile is 5:39, 800 2:30.

Wow you're really good. I'm in 9th and my best 800 is 2:14 and mile is 5:50. Today my 800 was only 2:21 though.

My school's record for 800 is 1:59. I have 3 years to try and beat it.

EDIT: and when I was in seventh my 800s were like 2:40s and 2:50's.

D:

me and my girlyfriends six months tomorrrow. : D but she's sorta mad at me at the moment.

I say like too much.

I have a feeling you talk more than your girlfriend and are more hyper than her. :|

Today I basically had guitar. I realised that I had misplaced my umbrella in another classroom when it started to pour down like crazy. So I spent my time after school trying to find my umbrella in the rain.

Tomorrow I start table tennis woooo. -_-

My post isn't that fun to quote ... :S

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

D:

I say like too much.

I have a feeling you talk more than your girlfriend and are more hyper than her. :|

Today I basically had guitar. I realised that I had misplaced my umbrella in another classroom when it started to pour down like crazy. So I spent my time after school trying to find my umbrella in the rain.

Today... a prediction.

I think I'm going to quote myself as soon as someone posts below me, do not ask why I feel like doing this.

And now I have a foot cramp. #-o

Pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacute.

It is!

And how do you basically have guitar?

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Unless my friend was talking about a different person with the same name, then my friend died in a car accident this morning, I'm really sad about that, she was a really nice person. :cry: :cry:

I spoke with her husband on the train at around midday today, looking at him he mustn't have found out then (I only found out 5 mins ago looking at my friend's Facebook page)

I will miss talking with her, and I hope her baby wasn't in the car.]

EDIT: Turns out it was a different person with the exact same name and spelling as my friend, so my friend is still alive.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

D:

I say like too much.

Table Tennis is fun, I'm the best in our class haha. We have our own table, but only perosn who ever plays against me is my brother.

Starting badminton again, woo, travelling to Tauraunga every week for training.... Takes an hourish there, an hourish back, not too far, but still, longer travellin time then practicing time. And playing 18's will mean I'll loose anyway...... Honestly its a pretty boring sport, I only play because I'm not that bad, and my mum wants me to play....And with the money she's spent on trainings and stuff I don't blame her..

Still she spent waaaay more on my sisters trip to Australia for badminton.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

D:

I say like too much.

Table Tennis is fun, I'm the best in our class haha. We have our own table, but only perosn who ever plays against me is my brother.

Starting badminton again

....:o I play badminton too. WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON.

Oh and I had guitar for the whole day because I pretty much consider it as a school subject since it takes as long/longer than a period of a normal school subject. (Replace, "I pretty much had [ Maths ] all day" with Guitar, makes sense in my head.)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

School comps suck. I try to go on a few threads but I can't because "Banned phrase found."

Along with that I got two hours of sleep >_< And I have to write an essay with my English teacher for two hours..

rc1tzc.png