Today...

Leoo

I just went back on a website I got banned from a year ago (I was very close there) and read some of the arguments that we had. They still make me rofl.

I also regret the things I said because they made me sound like such a noob. :(

'May I ask what the [bleep] am I supposed to do as a mod anyway? The only thing I ever got to do as admin was change my own signature anyway. It doesn't matter because I don't want to be a mod when it's obvious that people hate me. This is just why I left this place because I'm being treated like some little kid thats done wrong and I'm not. I'm a [bleep]ing human being not some animal that needs to be taught a lesson.'

Oh God I was half emo too :wall:

Good times though, me & Shannon against the world :lol: I think I left the site about 3 times but came back. Then they finally banned me. Still won't let me back :|

Noobs.

Yeah so that's what I've been doing today. That and other bits and bats. I should really be getting my arse into gear for exams since they're in like 3 weeks but me and revision is just a ludicrous idea :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Had to register for my AP test today. Just filled in the information on the answer sheet so it is ready on the day of the test. Other than that, a pretty ordinary day. Got to play dodgeball at our 6th grade school, to get some A+ hours (A+ is a program that finances you for a year or two of community college if you complete 50 hours of mentoring or tutoring). Dodgeball is as easy as it comes, and I get to play it, not just watch the kids. :thumbsup:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Been working on a project all day. 20/50 quotes done... two days 'til it's due... gotta finish the research and bibliography then find a way to present it... damn, this is hard. One hour 'til bed. :lol:

I decided to keep the suicide note I wrote, considering it was the exact thing that kept me from offing myself last night. But I cry every time I read it. I'll just have to keep it hidden from my parents. If they find it... therapy for me. :thumbdown:

Right now just listening to some music, browsing Neopets(woo) and Tip.It. Missed school today, yadda yadda...

Starting to think UH isn't my school. The fact that my brother in law's friend got assaulted on-campus (in fact, less than a hundred yards from the campus police station) is playing a part. But the fact that tuition is double someplace like UT is also playing a part.

I still have four years, though, and I don't even know what I want to do. I do know UT and UTD have good communications programs. And that I still really like Rice, but it will be hard to get in.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Starting to think UH isn't my school. The fact that my brother in law's friend got assaulted on-campus (in fact, less than a hundred yards from the campus police station) is playing a part. But the fact that tuition is double someplace like UT is also playing a part.

I still have four years, though, and I don't even know what I want to do. I do know UT and UTD have good communications programs. And that I still really like Rice, but it will be hard to get in.

Come to TA&M@CC with me. You'll be traveling all the way through Texas but hey.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Nah, I wouldn't go to A&M. My brother's old friend went there, and he doesn't really like it. Probably because all his friends went to Tech or just not to college, but, hey. :P

Although I'll probably apply to all the big 3 public schools in Texas come the time. Even Tech, even though I'd find someplace else if they were the only ones to accept me. I don't like it here, although the Tech pride is pretty nice.

Nah, I wouldn't go to A&M. My brother's old friend went there, and he doesn't really like it. Probably because all his friends went to Tech or just not to college, but, hey. :P

Although I'll probably apply to all the big 3 public schools in Texas come the time. Even Tech, even though I'd find someplace else if they were the only ones to accept me. I don't like it here, although the Tech pride is pretty nice.

Graduate in the top 10% in your class and you could get every answer on the SAT and the ACT wrong if you wanted and still get in. :thumbsup:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yeah, that's the great thing. Even if you're not in the top 10%, if you're in the top 50% and you wrote your name on your SAT, you're into any public university here.

I think my ranking would be Rice > UT at Dallas (I have a lot of family there, and my parents might be moving there after I graduate because, well, everybody will be in that area. Plus, it's cheaper.) > UT at Austin > University of Houston/A&M > Tech.

I just realized we've taken up a lotta room with our Texan higher education talk. Our bad.

Went up town with some friends all day. I have blisters on both of my feet. Hooray. Tomorrow I'm going to be going to a picnic, watching a movie, getting tutored and going to a lecture.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

[bleep]ed up day.

I'm sick of [bleep]ing school, I have like 4 projects now and [bleep]ing [cabbage].. -.-

I got home, ate, had a stomach ache and spent alot of time in the washroom. I was good in time for soccer though. Once I got home I had another massive stomach ache and spent an hour in the washroom. :wall:

I feel like [cabbage] right now, and I bet tomorrow's gonna suck. I have day 3 of my tryout and alot of homework to do.

[bleep].

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

Been working on a project all day. 20/50 quotes done... two days 'til it's due... gotta finish the research and bibliography then find a way to present it... damn, this is hard. One hour 'til bed. :lol:

I decided to keep the suicide note I wrote, considering it was the exact thing that kept me from offing myself last night. But I cry every time I read it. I'll just have to keep it hidden from my parents. If they find it... therapy for me. :thumbdown:

Right now just listening to some music, browsing Neopets(woo) and Tip.It. Missed school today, yadda yadda...

I can't recover my Neopets account from 5 years ago because back then you could have multiple accounts on one email I think, but now you can't, and I can't recover the password because more then one account are registered to that e-mail.

I even had that special map where it would totally change your pet's species and color and you could do it once a day. That was hella awesome.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I can't recover my Neopets account from 5 years ago because back then you could have multiple accounts on one email I think, but now you can't, and I can't recover the password because more then one account are registered to that e-mail.

I even had that special map where it would totally change your pet's species and color and you could do it once a day. That was hella awesome.

The lab ;) I had that too. Freaking awesome. And then you could get your pet's stats up and battle them :o:O

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The lab ;) I had that too. Freaking awesome. And then you could get your pet's stats up and battle them :o:O

I am very frustrated now.

Will redouble my account recovery efforts tomorrow.

I had like a million neopoints.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

^I quit playing Neopets about to a year ago. Everytime I tried to save up for the Lab Map I wouldn't even get close before blowing all my money on some random, useless junk. :lol:

I hate that game now, it was so much better a few years ago. The layout and the pets look [developmentally delayed]ed now :P

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

I had a haircut today. I hate haircuts yaknow. My mum bribed me in the end.

Now I look a bit weird....Not at all what I asked for, its not too bad though....

And how often has this thread had Neopets quote trains? :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Is 1:43AM, yesterday (22nd) was my birthday, I turned 17. For my birthday I got a PSP, Resistance: Retribution, Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, $75, a Sanity $20 gift card, and I have only seen my dad's grandparents, and my 2nd cousins so far, so I wonder what else I'll be getting, seeing as none of my family asked what I wanted, so it'll be a complete surprise.

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - My Throat is an Open Grave

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Is 1:43AM, yesterday (22nd) was my birthday, I turned 17. For my birthday I got a PSP, Resistance: Retribution, Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, $75, a Sanity $20 gift card, and I have only seen my dad's grandparents, and my 2nd cousins so far, so I wonder what else I'll be getting, seeing as none of my family asked what I wanted, so it'll be a complete surprise.

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - My Throat is an Open Grave

For the past three years the only thing I have gotten for my birthday was a little card and 5 dollars...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Duudeess, you don't PLAY neopets. You use the boards. Great fun there. Especially if you like trolling. :thumbup:

Anyways, boring day. Nothing interesting happened other than writing 3 pages of two-column notes for science today... :wall:

Now, for the rest of the day, I need to get 30 more quotes and find a way to present them...

I HAVE AN IDEA.

My old iPod. I'll put 50 songs on iTunes(that fit the quote) and edit the info to fit the project. That could work. :thumbup:

I skieved school but ended up attending one lesson anyway. Came home and chopped our tree and told my mom I gained some woodcutting levels. Then everything I did I associated with gaining levels and that but I think my mom got a little annoyed in the end. Oh well, she has 99 cooking levels so I bow down to her. I got some melee stats up when I beat my little sister up for a while.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I skieved school but ended up attending one lesson anyway. Came home and chopped our tree and told my mom I gained some woodcutting levels. Then everything I did I associated with gaining levels and that but I think my mom got a little annoyed in the end. Oh well, she has 99 cooking levels so I bow down to her. I got some melee stats up when I beat my little sister up for a while.

You made me laugh. Only noobs have 99 cooking.

today I woke up, and my hair was a [bleep], and went all like, wavy, but not a good wavy, just a really bad one, it didn't want to stay straight. We watched a movie in french, and I got out of two after school detentions that I never should have gotten in the first place, and got blamed for taking an [wagon] kid's pencils. He's autistic, so they made a big deal out of it. and he's only minorly autistic too. I really don't like the kid, he's a douche, and he's always really mean, and tries to hit me. Anyways, I didn't take the pencils, and they called my mum and said I did, without any proof. and my uncle's autistic, so she yelled at me when I got home. It's only pencils anyways. and I was never aware of any of this happening until fourth period when I got called down to the office, and they yelled at me, and I just said, I didn't take his friggin pencils, and told them who did. Then they were like, oh..

anyways, I'm in a good mood at the moment. and I'm pretty hungry. I think I'll go have a snack, and then go climb some trees.

You made me laugh. Only noobs have 99 cooking.

today I woke up, and my hair was a [bleep], and went all like, wavy, but not a good wavy, just a really bad one, it didn't want to stay straight. We watched a movie in french, and I got out of two after school detentions that I never should have gotten in the first place, and got blamed for taking an [wagon] kid's pencils. He's autistic, so they made a big deal out of it. and he's only minorly autistic too. I really don't like the kid, he's a douche, and he's always really mean, and tries to hit me. Anyways, I didn't take the pencils, and they called my mum and said I did, without any proof. and my uncle's autistic, so she yelled at me when I got home. It's only pencils anyways. and I was never aware of any of this happening until fourth period when I got called down to the office, and they yelled at me, and I just said, I didn't take his friggin pencils, and told them who did. Then they were like, oh..

anyways, I'm in a good mood at the moment. and I'm pretty hungry. I think I'll go have a snack, and then go climb some trees.

[sarcasm] OMFG you monster! how could you take that poor kid's pencil!!! OMG!!! HES autistic! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!! YOU MONSTER!!! [/sarcasm]

Well today is my 5 day into spring break and so far its been good, reading the fourms, watching T.V, playing Halo, and now eating dinner.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I just did Mensa's semi-official online IQ test (it's accurate, but does not allow you to join Mensa). According to it, I'm smarter than 99% of people. Too bad I can't join Mensa in Finland until I'm sixteen. Luckily it's only 1.5 years until I am.

As my IQ is higher than about 99% of you fellow Tip.It'ers, I'm your king now. :D (Though I think that most people on Tip.It have above average IQ)