Today...

Leoo

The only thing I did out of the ordinary today was tape a piece of paper over my mom's cookbook so that instead of "Veganomicon", it reads 'Necronomicon". And then rushed to finish a project due tomorrow that I forgot about.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Tommorow I have after school band practice. We're just going to be marching up and down the parking lot, "Getting used to the heat" as our band director tells us, and playing "Eye of the Tiger". Then on Friday we have to march that stupid parade on our day off.

:wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

OH MY GOD it was hot today. I almost got sick at golf practice, I was sweating like something that sweats a lot, and I was panting too. Supposed to be even hotter tomorrow, and up to like 87 degrees on Friday. And I have a meet then, a good 3 hours walking for miles in the roasting sun :wall:

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

School then baseball game double header and now just using the computer about to work on some homework.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hm cool thread.

Photographed a sunset with some sweeping snow/sand dunes.

Photographed some ravens.

Booked a couple of sessions with a magazine company

Cruised around in my car

Sent out a memo to the chamber of commerce that I will be attending their meeting tommorow night

Sent out a memo to order more velvet paper....300 $ for 25 freaking sheets. Blind robbery.

Oh I also wrote a final exam! Forgot about that...got my marks in...I'm slipping a bit in one course (had an 85 on a paper I wrote a while ago :/ hurt my average a bit).

We had a blizzard here after a hot streak of +10C...it was -10C today and there was gales and gales of snow. Did some creative things with landscape photography today (getting better but nowhere near a marc adamus yet)

School is winding down; it still amazes me to know I'll be through with High School in a month. Unfortunately, this means that I'll have to study all the more for the AP Exams I'll have to take in a couple weeks. :lol:

'Good news though: We've (the Senior Class) designated this coming Monday as our Senior Skip Day, since the Tuesday and Wednesday following will be job-shadowing days (essentially free days for Seniors when the rest of the school has to take standardized testing).

I'm looking forward to the five-day weekend. :thumbup:

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

[cabbage]ty day once again. Woke up and still had some stomach issues so I decided not to go to school as I was feeling quite bad. Took a long nap and woke up feeling good for the first time in days. Within a few hours I was off to day3 of my soccer tryout, [cabbage] how long this is taking. Results of people advancing will soon be posted on the website and I do not think I made it -.- . Got home pretty late, had no time to do some schoolwork. Now I'm even farther behind in homework. [bleep]ing [cabbage].

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

[bleep]. Huge math test tommorow on everything we've learned about polynomials.

better go [bleep] study.

We did polynomials earlier this year. I barely understood that crap.

Great, free your mind up for calculas...cause you'll never ever use polynomial math in any job, work or field unless you want to do something like physicist or math teacher or...just like building homemade ipods.

better go [bleep] study.

Great, free your mind up for calculas...cause you'll never ever use polynomial math in any job, work or field unless you want to do something like physicist or math teacher or...just like building homemade ipods.

Yeah, it's the big question, "When will we ever use this in real life?"

But our math teacher is pretty bad anyhow. I can't wait for high school next year because I'm sure I'll actually get a decent teacher. And I kind of get a head start since I'm in Algebra I now.

Geometry is easy. I thought it would be hard, but it isn't.

It is easy. It's just algebra applied to shapes.

I took it my freshman year, so coming into high school I had no idea what to expect. Now I have pre-calc and possibly calc looking at me next year, and boy does that look fun. -.-

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

better go [bleep] study.

Yeah, it's the big question, "When will we ever use this in real life?"

But our math teacher is pretty bad anyhow. I can't wait for high school next year because I'm sure I'll actually get a decent teacher. And I kind of get a head start since I'm in Algebra I now.

Getting a head start is always great. I was in geometry in 8th grade and it's really helped me.

Yeah, it's the big question, "When will we ever use this in real life?".

I doubt we'll use more than 10% of what we learn, excluding basic stuff such as reading and basic math. (I always forget that even though I'm young, I'm older than a lot of people on here.)

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Today was alright. Early release. Got an extension on my project.(didn't [cabbage] anything, told the truth, wow.)

Was absent on Tuesday, so I had no clue what was going on during Alg I. Something about substitution.

Argued with my parents after my dad went to a meeting involving the Washington DC field trip in May about school.

"Your teachers say you're really smart, but you're just lazy. You could be getting A's, but you just settle for B's and C's. Why?"

"I have no reason."

"Still. Why don't you work harder? Do you pay attention at all?"

"..."

"Come on, do you pay attention at school."

"... I'm going to my room, cya."

Wish they'd realize I'm aceing the classes I absolutely need. Earth/Space and Alg. I. I could care less for Reading and Civics, because those don't give me High School credits. So long as I pass, I'm fine.

Argued with my parents after my dad went to a meeting involving the Washington DC field trip in May about school.

"Your teachers say you're really smart, but you're just lazy. You could be getting A's, but you just settle for B's and C's. Why?"

"I have no reason."

"..."

Wish they'd realize I'm aceing the classes I absolutely need. Earth/Space and Alg. I. I could care less for Reading and Civics, because those don't give me High School credits. So long as I pass, I'm fine.

It's still good to excel in as many things as you can, why don't you?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

"I have no reason."

"..."

It's still good to excel in as many things as you can, why don't you?

I haven't learned much. Most of what they taught I already knew from browsing the internet. I probably learned more things online than I ever did at school, yet they think me going online all the time is bad. -.-

True, I could try, but I dunno... Don't really want to be inducted into National Junior Honor Society either, solely for the reason I can't bother with the pointless meetings.

NJHS (and soon NHS) look great on a college application. Little things like that will make a difference if you apply to any sort of semi-exclusive school.

Although it is curious that I know tons from the internet and videogames long before I've learned it at school. Movies and reading helped that too ... But, I guess I have a bit of a thirst for knowledge :thumbup:

Anyways, just trying to get through with the week today. Next week will be completely blow-off. Tomorrow'll be easy too. Most of next week I don't have to get to class until 11, and even then I don't have any actual classes until 2. I don't understand why we even have to go if we're really not gonna have class.

I'm learning how to play vertical harmonica, too. It's where you hold it vertically, in case you're stupid. It's a lot harder breath-wise, and it's harder to bend notes or switch quickly, but it's much easier to get clear singles. I'm getting better and better, yo. I had an idea for an invention, but learned it won't work. Magnets in the streets and buildings push along cars instead of engines. Heh. And an idea for a story, but, doubt I'll follow up on it or anything.

Also thinking about my future. Really not seeing anything except excitement. I want to see a psychic. And if she says I'm gonna die tragically at 16 or something, I'll punch her in the face.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream