Today...

Leoo

I'm mourning the loss of a character from House today.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Whattt?? D: Who?

I think the episode was on a few weeks back in America (I've only just been downloading season 5)

Do you really want to know? :cry: :cry: :cry: It's not niiiiiice :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'm mourning the loss of a character from House today.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think the episode was on a few weeks back in America (I've only just been downloading season 5)

Do you really want to know? :cry: :cry: :cry: It's not niiiiiice :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[hide=spoiler?]Kutner? That made me mad. Apparently the guy who plays him works for Obama now, so he couldn't be on the show anymore.[/hide]

Anyways, had a track meet yesterday, and it was 90 degrees. I did pretty well considering though. I finally managed to hit my mark in long jump after a week of missing constantly. Only jumped 14' but I'm just happy I'm not faulting constantly anymore. Should be back to 16 feet + by next week.

I have a doctors appointment so I'm not at track today and tomorrow we have a meet against our rival town. Not that they have any chance of winning, we dominate our conference.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[hide=spoiler?]Kutner? That made me mad. Apparently the guy who plays him works for Obama now, so he couldn't be on the show anymore.[/hide]

Anyways, had a track meet yesterday, and it was 90 degrees. I did pretty well considering though. I finally managed to hit my mark in long jump after a week of missing constantly. Only jumped 14' but I'm just happy I'm not faulting constantly anymore. Should be back to 16 feet + by next week.

I have a doctors appointment so I'm not at track today and tomorrow we have a meet against our rival town. Not that they have any chance of winning, we dominate our conference.

Yeah :cry: :cry: :cry:

[hide=spoiler][bleep] Obama! I want Kutner Goddamnit!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Seriously, House needs him more than Obama does!!![/hide]

Just finished Episode 21 of House now, the ending made me go WTF O_O Just got to download this week's episode then I'll be caught up with America :thumbup: They've not even started airing Season 5 in England yet...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I was really hyper today, and my eyes are like, having a seizure at the moment, and everything is flashing bright then dark then bright then dark. It's pretty amazing actually.

I had an awful sleep last night, and kept falling asleep in french, while the teacher was explaining the project she was assigning, and consequently, I have absolutely no idea what It's about.

I have an english project due tomorrow, which I have not done. It's a stupid project anyways. I'd much rather write a persuasive essay, or some sort of an essay, over a short story that has to be inspired from an article from a magazine, and you have to find the theme of the article, and have a reflection of 500 words describing how the article inspired you. I've never been good at that type of writing.

I had an amp energy drink today, it was [bleep]ing amazing. I'm going to go buy several tomorrow.

The next two school days are going to be uneventful, more than half my grade is going to be on a history field trip to quebec, and I can't afford to go on it, plus I don't want to go on it. I think I have a test in science tomorrow, I'll have to find some sort of an excuse to get out of it, I haven't memorized everything yet, and she's asking for a lot to memorize. biology ftl.

I'm starting to fall behind in schoolwork again, I need to get caught up. I don't want my marks to slip this term. I've been improving quite a bit.

I've barely been posting on tif, mostly lurking, but not really even lurking. I've been playing left4dead. And apparently some girl in my school caught swine flu. I doubt it's true though.

I should start some sort of a club of some sort in school, just for the hell of it.

I like school.

Goodnight tif.

I had a statewide test in Texas on monday, today, and tomorrow. I'm sure lent will be complaining about how stupid this test is soon, too :P.

Ahahahaha. I just have the math today. I had a completely pointless week so far at the expense of sophomores like you. I thank you.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Okay, so I woke up today with that same problem with my pinky finger that I described earlier. I didn't describe it correctly then, since it always happened in the middle of the night when I was half-awake.

It takes slightly more muscle force to bend my pinky all the way, and when I do bend it, it sort of locks in place. I need to use significantly more force to bend it back out, and when I do so, it sort of pops out. It's like something is wrong with my muscle.

Has anybody else had this or know what it is? I'm going to have to go through the day without bending my pinky at all, and doing that is quite difficult...

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Today I woke up at 3am, with Emily screaming the house down. Since being up I have watched copious amounts of childrens telly... I have fed the kids, and put them for a nap, and played runescape for the last 2 hours, I am about to go and get the girls up from their nap, and lord knows what excitement is in store for the rest of the day \'

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

Today I went to a college interview, I was already accepted but this was just for extra support while there, ect ect. After that I had to go back to school and do another exam -.-. Luckily some massive thing happened a littl bit later so we had to go home early, since then I've been sitting at the computer.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Urgh. Normal college day.

I should be going to my old secondary tomorrow to see Miss in the library, she's like a best friend to me. I spent nearly all of my last day at college with her just... talking. She bought me birthday presents and everything. <3:

I've got a damn eyeache though at the moment, right behind the left eye reminding me that I spend too much time on the computer. I'm tired too and finding it hard to concentrate. I'm supposed to be revising for AS exams coming up but I really couldn't care less -.-

Edit: oh! My most posted in forum is now Off Topic! \' I declare my self an Off Topicer now! \' \' \' I only ever posted in General Discussion at first so it's been a while to get it to OT. Also nearly 1k posts :shock: Where does the time go?!

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

Okay, so I woke up today with that same problem with my pinky finger that I described earlier. I didn't describe it correctly then, since it always happened in the middle of the night when I was half-awake.

It takes slightly more muscle force to bend my pinky all the way, and when I do bend it, it sort of locks in place. I need to use significantly more force to bend it back out, and when I do so, it sort of pops out. It's like something is wrong with my muscle.

Has anybody else had this or know what it is? I'm going to have to go through the day without bending my pinky at all, and doing that is quite difficult...

Sounds like a cramp. I get it in my toes randomly and three of my toes stick out at random angles. It's usually solved when I straighten them out. But going through the day without bending it does sound quite odd :-k .

Almost had a panic attack and burst out in tears on the bus today but random girl saved me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

No, I doubt it's a cramp. There's virtually no pain; it's mainly just that when I try to straighten it, it doesn't move until I use enough force, which then it pops out like... A spring. Pretty hard to describe, but I guess that's the best I can. It only lasts for a couple hours, and so far has only started in the night. This morning was the only time it stayed when I woke up.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I used to have that with my pinky toe. It just went away eventually.

TAKs was stupid today. Took me 45 minutes. Horribly easy test.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I had a statewide test in Texas on monday, today, and tomorrow. I'm sure lent will be complaining about how stupid this test is soon, too :P.

Ahahahaha. I just have the math today. I had a completely pointless week so far at the expense of sophomores like you. I thank you.

Standardized Testing in the US ?

A functioning [i'm not fully sure] education system ?

THE US IS FALLING APART !!!

I had another godamn practical examination today, in the lab ...

My dog pood all over the garage floor -.-

Today has been crap. Raiden is teething and fighting gastro (he's had it for over a week now and doctors refuse to give him anything other than electrolytes). He has been screaming the house down since 4-5am this morning and so it has been very frustrating. I can't concentrate on my assignments while he's carrying on. I know he's in pain and I'd love to cuddle him all day but he doesn't like cuddles, nothing I seem to do works, he just screams. The dog is annoying me, he seems to think he's allowed to jump on our bed and also the lounge, he's got another thing coming... then I checked the mail and found that the real estate still hasn't given our bond money back and are dodging our phone calls. Our electricity bill looks way too high for what little we've used and the TAFE has decided they now want to charge me $2000 for a course I was told I could do for free through the government. I'm giving Raiden his bottle and curling up in bed and going to sleep... today is one of those days I wish I didn't have to wake up.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

My dog pood all over the garage floor -.-

That sucks, my dog seems to be naturally toilet trainied, we got him as a pup from the RSPCA,where he was born, and he never went to the toilet inside. Still, just use positive parenting and he will learn in no time. :P

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Positive parenting isn't effective at the moment but we'll keep at it. He's had a few homes before this one, including his first owner who used to hurt him so it's going to be difficult. Especially since he wasn't taught this when he was a pup, he's 2 years old now so that means 2 years of bad habits to ease out of.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Standardized Testing in the US ?

A functioning [i'm not fully sure] education system ?

THE US IS FALLING APART !!!

I had another godamn practical examination today, in the lab ...

Yes, in the USA (California at least) we have have standardized testing. In CA, we have Standardized Testing and Reporting, otherwise known as the "STAR test". We take them every year from second grade to twelfth grade (roughly 8 years old to 18 years old). Which tests you must take usually vary year-to-year, although you usually must always take at least a language standards test and a math standards test. According to all teacher that I've had, colleges don't pay very much attention to your STAR test scores but the scores affect how much funding your school gets, so most people try their best.

My high school finished our STAR testing this week. We tested for half the day for four days: last Thursday and Friday, and this week's Tuesday and Wednesday. I had to take a language test, a math test (Algebra II), a chemistry test, a biology test, and a history test. They all seemed very easy to me. The real testing now begins for me: the Chemistry AP test. So, today and for the next week and a half, I will do a lot of studying.

"Oh, Mike!"

I used to have that with my pinky toe. It just went away eventually.

TAKs was stupid today. Took me 45 minutes. Horribly easy test.

It took my like 45 minutes as well. When I was done I looked around and say I was the only person finished. It was even worse that everybody wasn't done until 2 hours after I was. :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg