Today...

Leoo

I've had 'Lets Dance to Joy Division' by The Wombats stuck in my head all day. It's so catchy, I can't bear it.

What is the best way to get a song out of your head? I used to have a method when I was younger but it doesn't work as much anymore.

To get a song out of my head I just make myself think of other things. Classwork, video game, just anything to distravt your mind from music.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Brent got offered a higher paying job - while doing his current job :lol: He just happened to be helping a multi-millionaire ceo on the other end of the phone line who liked his people skills and handed over his email address to get in touch. Good work babe!! see what happens

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Brent got offered a higher paying job - while doing his current job :lol: He just happened to be helping a multi-millionaire ceo on the other end of the phone line who liked his people skills and handed over his email address to get in touch. Good work babe!! see what happens

:-w.

Good news, especially in these days. Probably make life much easier for you.

ugh, I'm sick. my tummy hurts, and I've got like, chills, and I'm cold all over, and wont warm up, and I keep like, convulsing randomly, and I can't control it, and I keep shivering, and I've got a fever, and reallybad headaches. )):

ugh, I'm sick. my tummy hurts, and I've got like, chills, and I'm cold all over, and wont warm up, and I keep like, convulsing randomly, and I can't control it, and I keep shivering, and I've got a fever, and reallybad headaches. )):

SWINE FLU. EXILE HIM. :x

Anyways, bragged to people that I can play Through the Fire and the Flames on GHIII(resulted in a friend saying, "Luis, you're a freak at that game.), school, and other useless crud.

Right now eating sunflower seeds and drinking apple juice.

Today I got asked to be on our city's Catholic Radio. :-s I go to a Catholic school at the moment, which is why. But I guess I'm reading some paper I wrote with 2 other kids reading theirs. We get to read explications! :wall: It's not live though, thankfully.

It'll be weird having a teacher drive us somewhere outside of school in their car. :?

And the 7th graders have their "wax museums" tomorrow, which I am looking forward to watching. They have to memorize a speech about some historical character, dress up as them, write a paper, etc. I was Walt Disney last year. It's always entertaining to watch people mess up their speeches. :thumbup: Is that mean? Well it's true anyway.

Aw crap I'm downloading a video off iTunes and it's going to take another 87 minutes.

Today I'm getting psyched up for tomorrows TV.

Second to last episode of House Season 5 (had it been aired before I go to bed in a few minutes I would have tried to download it in high def while I sleep but sadly not) and the finale of All the Small Things.

Oh and I have a presentation first thing tomorrow morning for my extended project. I'm [cabbage]ting it but I'm sure I can do a 10 min presentation on communication over the internet, how it's evolved and my research into Facebook and social networking...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Woke up, watched some tv, went to school, went to track practice, went to weight room for a few minutes, got on the bus and went home. Did homework and now I'm watching some South Park while hanging out on tip.it.

What's a sig?

finished 5 page analysis on child development then realized they want another 5 pages to implement strategies.... Why don't I ever read the "part B's".

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

How the hell did you manage to get bruises on your back???? :o

igoddessIsig.png

Another exam in the afternoon. I'd rather not rely on Sydney's public transportation, so I'm going to leave early. Anyway, I'm procrastinating by watching movies and other stuff. Just ate two bowls of Mi Goreng. I should be studying. I'm such a lazy bastard. :P

To be honest, I believe Old Spice has a better sents, altough Old spice has like..5 sents? Axe has more, but alot of them smell just absoulutly terrible.

Also Old Spice is cheaper.

Don't buy Axe

As much as I love listening to men on the internet give me deodorant advice, I don't think I will (and it's too late). The girls at my school like Axe. Perhaps one day (specifically for the Science fair next year) I will go in-depth to see which brand and scent girls like best. And I promise to post my results.

And today I went to school, track, Jazz Band, sleep. To be repeated tomorrow.

As much as I love listening to men on the internet give me deodorant advice, I don't think I will (and it's too late). The girls at my school like Axe. Perhaps one day (specifically for the Science fair next year) I will go in-depth to see which brand and scent girls like best. And I promise to post my results.

So how many "chicks" have you "picked up" from spraying on Axe ? Do they try to give you a hanjob as you walkdown the hallway ?

Yes ? No?

Tell me how it went.

[hide=Spoiler]-- That was sarcasm, if you didn't pick it up.[/hide]

The girls at my school like Axe.

Girls like guys that smell relatively neutral. That's why I usually use men's degree (smells exactly like a shower, I love it) for deodorant. Don't use spray to get away smell either.

If you want to use Axe, use the bodywash. That stuff actually smells good, although I still prefer Irish Spring.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I put off an essay that's due in on tuesday. I just found out that AS level exams are starting soon too! Why the hell didn't anyone tell me?!

Stupid bloody sixth form, although it's probably my fault. Bollocks.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

If you want to use Axe, use the bodywash.

But I like smelling like an axe. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today, my fellow TIFers, I became a man. I managed to let out a fart that was so foul the guy sitting behing me threw up. I [cabbage] you not.

Today was a good day.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

In a bad mood, as mum had to wake me up even though I have today off, so now I'm tired and I'll probably fall asleep at around dinner time and wake up in the middle of the night and won't be able to sleep. It's happened before, but the other times it was the weekend/holidays so it made no difference.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today was actually fairly decent for a monday.

Woke up, went over to the bar I applied at, things are lookin good for that,

went over to my Humidor's and got me a nice Torano, went to work, migraine went away,

came home and I feel good. ::'

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png