Today...

Leoo

Heh, well mines is a little tidier now having it recently cut, but a little longer aswell.

Though I find it funny that I woke up this afternoon (3pm, Saturday) and found my hair still fairly straight. (Had my sister straighten it yesterday (Friday) morning for a college interview)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Noobs!!!

I'm drunk!

Well ok let's see, today... I was into town and bought some beers, watched some premier league football (go Everton!), played some rs and then a friend came over... Had some beers, watched Trailer Park Boys then went into town. Met up with a friend that i hadn't haseen for 7montsh (he hasd been in his room all this time... I guess depressed a bit), i've known him since 3rd grade when i was like 10 or so. So it was real nice to see him being out and meeting him for some drinks. Hope to see more of him.

Well what then... Went to this place called "Orange" met a guy a friend of a friend knows... Then we and some of his friends and mine walked to the burger place... He started to talk about going to this place where my friend has a summer "cottage" for some fishing and beers (not the guy i haven't seen for 7months)... I ordered some fries+water... Once again (dunno how many tiems we've talked about this) said we should go down to his place in our cars.

Well what then... Went on the bus home.. Walked off a couple of early stops before my actual stop, started thinking about my ex... We've been talking about seeing eachother ever since we broke up to well.. See eachother and have some drinks, well anyways mailed her and said i'm willing to pay 50% of the train cost if she can pay the rest (believe me i don't want anyone else to pay for me, but it would be so fun to see her again - because otherwise it wouldn't be until autumn we could see eachother)... So hopefully, because i know she wants me to visit her... We can make a deal.

Oh and, i played some black jack in the beginning of the evening. Bet 2 and ended up making 16 lol, pretty nice. Minus the drinks i bought there, 13+! Very nice indeed. Just did it for fun, wouldn't mind loosing the 2 but was pretty nice to make a profit.

Well have fun rweading this post and thake care TIF! See ya tomorrow and hve i't good.. Crap i'm durnk... Lol, but i realy mean what i've written.

/Joe

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I think I have shin splints, whenever I point my toes upwards my shins ache. Is that a Bad sign?

Nope, it is perfectly normal to have pain when performing a simple, non-intense act.

Recently I was made the Team Commander for my school's air rifle team for next year. I have to start planning already, it's going to be awesome.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I have an unbelievably large hicky on my neck. I've never had one this big, and it's dark purple, and orange, and covers about a quarter of my neck.

I had a very very very good day today. :D :thumbup: <3:

I realized jumping on trampolines with only underwear and a t shirt on in the rain is surprisingly fun.

I have an unbelievably large hicky on my neck. I've never had one this big, and it's dark purple, and orange, and covers about a quarter of my neck.

I realized jumping on trampolines with only underwear and a t shirt on in the rain is surprisingly fun.

I won't ask.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I won't ask.

bout which(witch?) part?

I think I have shin splints, whenever I point my toes upwards my shins ache. Is that a Bad sign?

I'd get it looked at. I have a friend that's out of track his entire sophomore year because he didn't think he really had shin splints. And his are damn bad, he has to go in three times a week. Do they just squeeze really hard to fix it or something? He told me about that, and I got that mental image. And I really liked it.

I would like to point out l0rd, Quoi and any other North Carolinan TIF'ers are lucky. North Carolina University - Asheville's tuition and room and board is less than a fourth of what I'll be paying at pretty much any school here. Even for nonresidents, it's a good few thousand less.

But I don't like their journalism program, as awesome as NC is.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Why do you let your dog do these things to you?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

There's a point where good things become unbelievably gross.

I think you've hit that point.

I agree. She kinda bit down really hard, and didn't let go for about seven seconds.

Why do you let your dog do these things to you?

well, my dog is just so friggin hot. I can't resist the urge to let it jump on me and chew muh neck.

GAH

Something got messed up in the making of this post, please ignore.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Happy mother's day! Say hello to pancake flower, Brent's new mother's day invention and quite yummy :lol:

Hope you were all nice to your mum and made her breakfast/coffee/tea in bed with a big old kiss and cuddle ;)

pancakeflower.jpg

27308776.th.gif

b95n.th.jpg

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

It's not even Mother's Day here yet. Still Saturday the 9th. Tomorrow I'll be getting up at 9A.M. to see Star Trek with my mom.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It's certainly mother's day here in Australia :thumbsup: That's nice to hear you're seeing a movie together

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Chucked an Incense Candle at my mum. :thumbsup:

Still doesn't beat my brother's gift, he's taking her to some s[bleep]y place for lunch. -.-

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I sprayed Lynx (aka Axe) on my hand by accident yesterday. I still smell good. Mmm..

I made a card for my mum.

My oldest sister spent $70 on food for mum (icecream, wine, oysters, chocolates etc)

I think my mum liked my present more.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I just had a dream that included two tipiters :lol:

One was Hawkxs and the other was Ouchy_S (Gallery regulars.)

This is the second time that it has happened :wall: .

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I sprayed Lynx (aka Axe) on my hand by accident yesterday. I still smell good. Mmm..

You like lynx hmm?

Shopping time for me. ;)

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

You like lynx hmm?

Shopping time for me. ;)

Already beat you. I've got about 10 cans of it. Most are partly used.

OVERKILL.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

You like lynx hmm?

Shopping time for me. ;)

Already beat you. I've got about 10 cans of it. Most are partly used.

OVERKILL.

I hate always smelling the same, I use friends' deodorant so I get variety.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!