Today...

Leoo

Had a half-day today, so got home at ~1pm and have done nothing really in the 12 hours since then.

Rained though, which is mostly why I did nothing. Also ate skittles, yum.

Pretty much the same here. Got home at about 2-ish after a half day of college. We don't do much now other than revision and exam practice. This time next week I'll have completed half of my AS levels, a week after that I'll have all my AS levels behind me. :thumbsup: Since getting home I've just been on the computer really. Just finished Woodcutting and reading CHERUB: Maximum Security. I swear I wouldn't get anywhere with woodcutting on RS if I didn't have revision to do or books to read.

I'm considering going to the Trafford Centre tomorrow with my little brother and mum. They're going because he wants to watch the Hannah Montana movie ( #-o ), but I want to go because there's an arcade (with DDR :thumbup: ) but it's all money. I bet if I saved up the money I spent on the machine there then I'd have enough for my own mat. I've got the money to buy one but it's working up the courage to spend nearly £30-40 in one go :ohnoes:

What age is your brother?

Though really, spending that much in one go is easy. Its just a matter of handing over the cash, or whatever your preferred method of payment is. (Though I have spent over £100 in 2 days, and it is going to be more soon. (4 CDs, and 2 games, and I still have to buy some new clothes))

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Today was the last Friday that's not gonna be the last Friday. One more week until I'm done with high school. :mrgreen:

WHAT. JERK.

I still have two more Fridays, and then end on a half-Thursday. And then I have three more years until I'm done with high school.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yeah, seniors get out earlier than everyone else here at my school. Everyone else still has three extra weeks to go after we leave. My heart goes out to you young'uns. :D

Yeah, seniors get out earlier than everyone else here at my school. Everyone else still has three extra weeks to go after we leave. My heart goes out to you young'uns. :D

Monday left then I only have to go in 4 more days, spaced out, for exams.

Hehe, that is so much better ^^,

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Had a half-day today, so got home at ~1pm and have done nothing really in the 12 hours since then.

Rained though, which is mostly why I did nothing. Also ate skittles, yum.

Pretty much the same here. Got home at about 2-ish after a half day of college. We don't do much now other than revision and exam practice. This time next week I'll have completed half of my AS levels, a week after that I'll have all my AS levels behind me. :thumbsup: Since getting home I've just been on the computer really. Just finished Woodcutting and reading CHERUB: Maximum Security. I swear I wouldn't get anywhere with woodcutting on RS if I didn't have revision to do or books to read.

I'm considering going to the Trafford Centre tomorrow with my little brother and mum. They're going because he wants to watch the Hannah Montana movie ( #-o ), but I want to go because there's an arcade (with DDR :thumbup: ) but it's all money. I bet if I saved up the money I spent on the machine there then I'd have enough for my own mat. I've got the money to buy one but it's working up the courage to spend nearly £30-40 in one go :ohnoes:

What age is your brother?

Though really, spending that much in one go is easy. Its just a matter of handing over the cash, or whatever your preferred method of payment is. (Though I have spent over £100 in 2 days, and it is going to be more soon. (4 CDs, and 2 games, and I still have to buy some new clothes))

I know, I do have the money from my birthday still, but I hate spending more than £10 in one go so I'm going to have to work up a bit of courage ::'

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Heh, that seems pretty strange.

To be honest, I can barely see myself spending less than £15 when I go up town, normally its 2 CDs which cost £15+ altogether. 3 CDs if its a 2 for £10 Offer, or 4 if I see 4.

So yeah, to sum up my purchases:

And Justice For All by Metallica

The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage

Wrath and Sacrement by Lamb of God

Xmen Origins: Wolverine

Guitar Hero World Tour (just the game)

Oh and would someone mind telling me what is so damn good about Naruto?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

I swear I wouldn't get anywhere with woodcutting on RS if I didn't have revision to do.

That's worrying, it should be the opposite.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I swear I wouldn't get anywhere with woodcutting on RS if I didn't have revision to do.

That's worrying, it should be the opposite.

What I do is do woodcutting without really paying attention and do revision/work while doing that. If I didn't have something to occupy my time Woodcutting then I probably wouldn't end up doing it. If I didn't do woodcutting then I probably wouldn't make the time for revision so it's good in a way, but bad in the more general sense that I'm hardly revising properly.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

oh [cabbage] that ap euro exam was [bleep] hard

I didn't think it was that bad; it was easier then the practice tests we took.

I didn't know enough social history and the first FRQ set was a little harder than the other, but other then that I think I did better then I thought I would.

sigh.png

what the hell happened to killerbeer?

I'm going to bed, need to get up early tomorrow, my girlfriend is coming over, and I just finished cleaning my room REALLY well.

night tif.

Going to say Girl A and Girl B for my sisters 2 friends, and Guy A and Guy B for my 2 friends.

Today/last night was awesome. Last night my sister had 2 friends over and at like 1-2AM I asked Girl A if Girl B and my sister were awake, they weren't, so we got textas and drew on their faces :-w . The next day I went with them and Guy A and Guy B to the beach, Guy A got on at the same station as us, Guy B got on at the previous stop. We got on the train at the front, Guy B was in the back, in the middle of the train are 2 doors, as there are 2 carriages for the train and the doors between them are locked, you can push a button to unlock them. So Girl B goes off the train and runs to the back as she didn't know you could unlock the doors, as Guy B is her bf and she wanted to go with him. Later me and Girl A (being the mischievous people we are) decide to run to them to ruin their alone time, we used the doors. Later me and Guy A are in Sanity and the others go onto this long bridge that goes over a road, train tracks and goes to this tower-like thing, me and Guy B walk to them after I bought a CD for my mum and we snuck past Girl A and Girl B and they didn't notice us, so I went behind Girl B and poked her in the side, she though I was her bf so put her hands behind her for me to hold, I just high fived her and Girl A turned around and laughed so girl B looked around and saw me. Later we were in a shop and Guy B got some hair spray and sprayed it in my hair. Later Girl A dropped some money and I picked it up, she tried to get it back by pinching, and then she just bit my arm, so I dropped it for her to pick up.

We did more stuff, but that was the highlights of today.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Going to say Girl A and Girl B for my sisters 2 friends, and Guy A and Guy B for my 2 friends.

Today/last night was awesome. Last night my sister had 2 friends over and at like 1-2AM I asked Girl A if Girl B and my sister were awake, they weren't, so we got textas and drew on their faces :-w . The next day I went with them and Guy A and Guy B to the beach, Guy A got on at the same station as us, Guy B got on at the previous stop. We got on the train at the front, Guy B was in the back, in the middle of the train are 2 doors, as there are 2 carriages for the train and the doors between them are locked, you can push a button to unlock them. So Girl B goes off the train and runs to the back as she didn't know you could unlock the doors, as Guy B is her bf and she wanted to go with him. Later me and Girl A (being the mischievous people we are) decide to run to them to ruin their alone time, we used the doors. Later me and Guy A are in Sanity and the others go onto this long bridge that goes over a road, train tracks and goes to this tower-like thing, me and Guy B walk to them after I bought a CD for my mum and we snuck past Girl A and Girl B and they didn't notice us, so I went behind Girl B and poked her in the side, she though I was her bf so put her hands behind her for me to hold, I just high fived her and Girl A turned around and laughed so girl B looked around and saw me. Later we were in a shop and Guy B got some hair spray and sprayed it in my hair. Later Girl A dropped some money and I picked it up, she tried to get it back by pinching, and then she just bit my arm, so I dropped it for her to pick up.

What... The... Hell?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

What... The... Hell?

Girl B and Guy B totally had it coming! lol!

wl7w9j.png

Braces tightened. Couldn't even chew through bread (darn you, Subway!).

Getting this metal out of my mouth soon though, so I can bear it. :thumbsup:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Found out yesterday that we have enough money left over, for our class trip, to sail for four days, used to be three, on a really nice 132 foot Windjammer boat.

[hide=I'm on a boat!]victorychimes.png[/hide]

It's going to be great! :D

And now for today...Woke up to random truck horns going off this morning...Forgot its "Touch a turck", where little childern touch trucks I guess :|, at the school, sadly I live very very close to it. So now there are dump trucks, fire enignes, and just about every other freakin' truck out there blowing their horns and sirens... :wall:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Braces tightened. Couldn't even chew through bread (darn you, Subway!).

Getting this metal out of my mouth soon though, so I can bear it. :thumbsup:

I understand the feeling. Whenever they do something to my braces I can barely eat anything for 4 days. -.-

Got my permit today... I've been 16 for almost 5 months now :x

I dunno what it is like where you live, but it can't be as bad as Aus, 16 to get L's, 17 + have done 120 HOURS of driving, recorded into a log book to be able to take a test to get your P's, got my L's about 1 week after my birthday, now am 17 and have ~70 hours to go -.-

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Got my permit today... I've been 16 for almost 5 months now :x

I dunno what it is like where you live, but it can't be as bad as Aus, 16 to get L's, 17 + have done 120 HOURS of driving, recorded into a log book to be able to take a test to get your P's, got my L's about 1 week after my birthday, now am 17 and have ~70 hours to go -.-

120?! That really sucks! I only need 40 hours in daylight and 20 hours at night!

wl7w9j.png

Found out yesterday that we have enough money left over, for our class trip, to sail for four days, used to be three, on a really nice 132 foot Windjammer boat.

[hide=I'm on a boat!]victorychimes.png[/hide]

It's going to be great! :D

And now for today...Woke up to random truck horns going off this morning...Forgot its "Touch a turck", where little childern touch trucks I guess :|, at the school, sadly I live very very close to it. So now there are dump trucks, fire enignes, and just about every other freakin' truck out there blowing their horns and sirens... :wall:

What the [bleep]? We can't even afford a class trip! Or, actually, paper. Seriously. We've had to have paper donated to us.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Also got my hair cut for the first time since... about last December I think. My picture on my permit looks completely different than I do now :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Also got my hair cut for the first time since... about last December I think. My picture on my permit looks completely different than I do now :lol:

Heh, I think the picture on my provisional completely sucks. My hair is a complete mess on it, since I wasn't really expecting to get it done then.

Just spaced while playing World Tour on a string of RYs then Ys. Didn't miss one, came to my senses in time for the YBs or Bs that came up after. Still, keeping perfect in sync with it while spaced is pretty good for me ^^,.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Heh, I think the picture on my provisional completely sucks. My hair is a complete mess on it, since I wasn't really expecting to get it done then.

Just spaced while playing World Tour on a string of RYs then Ys. Didn't miss one, came to my senses in time for the YBs or Bs that came up after. Still, keeping perfect in sync with it while spaced is pretty good for me ^^,.

The day after I got my photo taken for my license I had my head shaven for charity. It is just now starting to look like my picture. (I got it shaved March 7th or sometime around there)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!