Today...

Leoo

Watched the new episode of House though... twice. Oh. My God. Oh my [bleep] God... Oh my [bleep] GOD :o :o :o :o :o :o :o House... is... [bleep]... epic. I made strangulated squealing and screaming noises through the entire episode and the end actually had me flailing :shock: If that was the penultimate episode of the season then I really don't know how good the finale is going to be. <3:

I really should start watching House again. I just stopped caring around the time Foreman realized 13 was in the placebo group, figuring I can catch up online if I need to.

Yeah it drags on a little when it gets into 'Foreteen' as some people call it, but it gets better for the finale. I think after the Season 4 finale the makers proved they can make kick-[wagon] finales... I'm crossing my fingers for an epic one next week.

I'm still fangirling over the last episode. It was too... too good... :shock:

Haha I'll have to check it out. :) Know where I would be able to?

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Lost a little more faith in man kind today. Now I know how god feels. :thumbsup:

This little maggot in 8th grade thought it was funny to belittle my friend just because he's bisexual. I'm going to tear that [bleep] to shreds(verbally) if I see her again. :evil:

EDIT: Rude word didn't get censored.. :shock:

Im guessing the rude word that didn't get censored was "Bisexual", kind of belittling your friend as well...

keen.png

Concocting schemes for cash. Realizing Rice will be way beyond what I can pay, because my parents have too high of an income to qualify for grants, but not enough to pay for my school. Plus, I want about $3,000 for my eighteenth birthday. It will be an epic day, mainly because oh crap wait college will start that day DAMMIT COLLEGE. I guess I'll party it up the week before, then. So there.

But, yes. I'm concocting.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Finally finished my English exit essay after five months of procrastination. Only seven more days of school until I graduate. :mrgreen: I'm gonna try to stop being absent so much.

I took the AP Calculus Exam today. I did very well, I felt, on the multiple choice portions of the Exam, but the final three of the six open response questions really screwed me over. :-#

I'm confident that I at least managed a 3 though, so I'm not too worried over it.

In other news, I'll be turning 18 on Sunday, so I'll be looking forward to partying all weekend... :D

...and to the AP Chemistry Exam I'll have to take on the following Tuesday. :thumbdown:

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

I was about to go for a nanna nap but raiden woke up -.- its my birthday tomorrow!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I was about to go for a nanna nap but raiden woke up -.- its my birthday tomorrow!

happy birthday today mebbe? sorta? I'm no good with timesy switches.

they should just like, implant time switchy converters on our arms, with a calculator, and a picture of like, barney. and a cancerous lung, that'll motivate people to stop smoking.

happy birthday today mebbe? sorta? I'm no good with timesy switches.

they should just like, implant time switchy converters on our arms, with a calculator, and a picture of like, barney. and a cancerous lung, that'll motivate people to stop smoking.

-.-

I'm highly inclined to post a motifake or lolcat. But I won't.

And happy birthday to you Goddess. :D

Driving test in two and a half hours and I'm ****ting my pants because of it. This is my second try cos I failed last week. Payed 150E for extra lessons and another load if I fail again.

Watched the new episode of House though... twice. Oh. My God. Oh my [bleep] God... Oh my [bleep] GOD :o :o :o :o :o :o :o House... is... [bleep]... epic. I made strangulated squealing and screaming noises through the entire episode and the end actually had me flailing :shock: If that was the penultimate episode of the season then I really don't know how good the finale is going to be. <3:

I really should start watching House again. I just stopped caring around the time Foreman realized 13 was in the placebo group, figuring I can catch up online if I need to.

Yeah it drags on a little when it gets into 'Foreteen' as some people call it, but it gets better for the finale. I think after the Season 4 finale the makers proved they can make kick-[wagon] finales... I'm crossing my fingers for an epic one next week.

I'm still fangirling over the last episode. It was too... too good... :shock:

Haha I'll have to check it out. :) Know where I would be able to?

After some Googling I found this:

http://www.watchouseonline.com/

I'm not sure how good it is but I checked a few episodes and they work. Megavideo too, at least some, so they don't take stupidly ages to buffer. I download the episodes through torrents personally since it's really quicker in some aspects and I can watch it again and again. I'm going to try and download the finale in HD <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

The Algebra 2 exam wasn't so bad. I also got a 96 on my last trig quiz :D The AP European History exam is tomorrow though... time to see what I can do in 5 hours of studying :(

wl7w9j.png

AP United States History test tomorrow. That's going to be fun......

I really want a 4, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it. I'm almost garunteed a 3, but that all depends on how well I do on the DBQ (document based question) and the two FRQ's (free response questions). My teacher uses the same scale that the AP exam uses, and I have consistantly gotten 6's and 7's, with the occasional 8. But that material is always more recents than tomorrow's test will be.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I really want a 4, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it. I'm almost garunteed a 3, but that all depends on how well I do on the DBQ (document based question) and the two FRQ's (free response questions). My teacher uses the same scale that the AP exam uses, and I have consistantly gotten 6's and 7's, with the occasional 8. But that material is always more recents than tomorrow's test will be.

DBQ's are really easy if you know what they're looking for - has an acceptable thesis, uses a majority of documents, supports thesis with appropriate evidence from documents, understands the basic meaning of documents cited in the essay (may misinterpret one document), analyzes bias or point of view in at least three documents, and analyzes documents by grouping them in one (or two or three) ways, depending on DBQ question. Having that guarantees you a six :P

wl7w9j.png

I woke up and will be going to work soon.....

Work = :cry: :cry:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Considering joining academic octathlon next year. Just so I can conquer the entire world's nerds and be the king. Bwaaaah. I can definitely see at minimum a state win. So we'd be off to see the New York or Washington or whatever.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i think a kid gave me a contact high

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

The free response questions will have me over a barrel with a morningstar. But that'll just be revenge for what I'm going to do to the DBQ and multiple choice.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Today was actually pretty good.

I'm recovering from my small period of illness. I took a couple of nice, long walks out in the fresh air, which is something that's becoming a regular activity for me nowadays. I'm now foruming and listening to music whilst proof-reading my technical writing and creative writing to send into school on Monday.

Life is looking up!

If anyone here is good with computer I need help.

I was informed there were track pictures of everyone in intense moments. That sounds sweet as hell. So I asked and I have the website and everything, but my popup blocker blocks the pictures from popping up.

AMG help please?

If anyone here is good with computer I need help.

I was informed there were track pictures of everyone in intense moments. That sounds sweet as hell. So I asked and I have the website and everything, but my popup blocker blocks the pictures from popping up.

AMG help please?

Temporarily allowing pop-ups is probably all you need to do. (:

so click on your pop up ad and adjust the settings to allow the pictures :P

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Today woke up, around 7:30 bout go to school. Went get my hearing aids, one was missing.

Spent like 3 hours(not going to school) looking for them, had my mom, sister, and brother envolved. My brother acted like a real [wagon] though. We believed one the cats picked it up and moved it. I live on the 2nd floor(or 3rd for Brits(?)), we searched and searched.

My brother got sick and went down the basement, he found it. My cat moved the hearing aid from 2nd floor to the basement, here we though he had a short attention span and would never do it.

But of course, parents are mad at me and stuff. :roll:

AND MY MOUSE IS BROKEN. I can't left click anymore :(

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.