Today...

Leoo

Most confused, bewildered, and nervous I have ever been

why is that?

Prom is next week, physics final exam tomorrow, and 3 AP exams next week. It's too much.

Blow something up.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I feel terrible, hopefully cause I ate a [cabbage] load for dinner and not because of swine flu. Found out my friend rolled over his car, totaled it, and is lucky to be alive. I don't know any details other than that though. If it happened right after school then I'm lucky because I almost skipped track to go hang out with him. :?

Edit, just sat up and got really dizzy and couldn't see anything. I think I'm sick. :wall:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today, I got a start on cleaning my room thoroughly. I played some video games. I skipped school because I woke up late and had no way of getting there. I kind of wanted to go today too.

I really need to start doing work, and studying, or I'm gonna [bleep] up pretty bad grades wise this year.

I just saw Xmen Origins. I liked it, it gave us a nice backstory to Logan before the events of the first movie. I look forward to Magneto's story.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Had a fun and awesome golf practice today, and went to a barbecue dinner at someone's house afterwards. Pretty fun day, but I gotta wake up early and work a lot tomorrow.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I'm waiting for Associated Content to fix my account. It messed up just when I started, yo...

I'm also debating about whether or not to open a Paypal account tomorrow. I don't want to use my dad's.

Do it... but don't screw you the registration so you can never use your bank account with it like I did a year ago #-o #-o #-o #-o

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'm waiting for Associated Content to fix my account. It messed up just when I started, yo...

I'm also debating about whether or not to open a Paypal account tomorrow. I don't want to use my dad's.

Do it... but don't screw you the registration so you can never use your bank account with it like I did a year ago #-o #-o #-o #-o

Explain, so I can avoid it...

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Explain, so I can avoid it...

What it does is it deposits like, 2 small amounts into your account and it takes a few days, then they ask you to input what the deposits were to verify the account. Don't try to resend the amounts then put in the wrong ones because you've got 2 sets of them and then they lock your account out... so just be patient really and not be like 'OMG it's been 3 days I'll try again!!!' :wall:

For the past day I've been working on my college anime club forum. It uses Phpbb3 and I was looking at getting some mods and stuff for it... ended up having to reinstall the forum about 3 times and I've ONLY just got it back to how it was before I started trying to add more stuff :wall: :wall: :wall: I lost all the uploaded avatars and smilies I'd done though :wall: I'm so lucky I made a backup of the database though. I'm scared of trying to mod it now though :lol: I'm just happy it's working...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Today. MTG Pre-Release Tourney... I'm ready for my [wagon] on a platter.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Ever started you started that MTG thread, you've started talking much more about MTG. Funny that. :-k

Goodluck though ?

What are the prizes ?

Entry fee ?

What Block ?

New Cards ?

What's the pre-release card ?

Ever started you started that MTG thread, you've started talking much more about MTG. Funny that. :-k

Goodluck though ?

What are the prizes ? Huge amounts of boosters from the new set, a few things for entering.

Entry fee ? $20

What Block ? Shards of Alara

New Cards ? http://www.magicdeckvortex.com/VS_alara_reborn.htm

What's the pre-release card ? Pre-Release card has not been said yet.

I'm just hyped up for the tourney, I didnt get any sleep last night cuz the wait... IT'S LIEK A DISCO IN MA BRAIN AND EVERYONE IS ON ACID

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Found a mario toy for 90p! It's like a plushie/doll :P I found it in a 'Help the aged' shop.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today, what will I do today- well, my parents took off to go out to lunch before I even woke up, and said they'll be back late afternoon, around 7.

All I really want to get done today is cleaning my room from it's horrid part that it's at now, to absolute spotlessness (is that a word?).

If anyone has any tips on how to clean my room, i'd really appreciate it, other then for example: get a bag, throw it all away, or shove it all in the closet, I want to actually clean it, it'll look very good when my parents return as well.

So, if anyone has any tips on how to clean my room, PM me or post here and I'll try to remember to check.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Today, what will I do today- well, my parents took off to go out to lunch before I even woke up, and said they'll be back late afternoon, around 7.

All I really want to get done today is cleaning my room from it's horrid part that it's at now, to absolute spotlessness (is that a word?).

If anyone has any tips on how to clean my room, i'd really appreciate it, other then for example: get a bag, throw it all away, or shove it all in the closet, I want to actually clean it, it'll look very good when my parents return as well.

So, if anyone has any tips on how to clean my room, PM me or post here and I'll try to remember to check.

What's in your room? Trash? Toys? Clothes? Dirt?

Just pick things up, if you need them put it away neatly, if you don't trash it, and then vacuum the floor.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

get a garbage bag, throw away anything you don't need, get a box, to put anything you don't want to throw away, but don't need out in the open/in your room, and put the stuff in it, you can sweep the floor, but if you really want it clean just mop it, or vacuum it, don't forget the corners.

I woke up earlier than I thought I would today. and my cellyphone is dead and I don't have my charger >.<

Woke up, going to a friend's airsoft war in a bit. Can't wait.

Also, I lost the game.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Practiced playing Raining Blood on Guitar Hero III today, since I haven't beat it. 100%'d the mosh twice in practice mode. :shock:

Failed Through the Fire and the Flames 3 times, came on Tip.It, talked to peoples, that kind of stuff.

Gonna be working on my quotes project for the remainder of the weekend.

Today, it was my cousin's birthday. Well, technically yesterday, but we went down to our Granparent's today to celebrate it.

I really didn't need to go, but hey, its family. So at about 5:50, my Uncle and I go up town to see the 7:15 showing of Xemn Origins: Wolverine. Pretty good film, though I was disappointed at the lack of bloody violence. This is what happens when it is done with a 12A (Pg-13) rating in mind. I'd prefer it if it had been a 15 ®, but hell, it was still a good film, the violence wouldn't have improved it, but, I don't know. Wolverine in his own film, you kind of expect bloody violence.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Today, it was my cousin's birthday. Well, technically yesterday, but we went down to our Granparent's today to celebrate it.

I really didn't need to go, but hey, its family. So at about 5:50, my Uncle and I go up town to see the 7:15 showing of Xemn Origins: Wolverine. Pretty good film, though I was disappointed at the lack of bloody violence. This is what happens when it is done with a 12A (Pg-13) rating in mind. I'd prefer it if it had been a 15 ®, but hell, it was still a good film, the violence wouldn't have improved it, but, I don't know. Wolverine in his own film, you kind of expect bloody violence.

Yeah, I was disappointed by the lack of violence, but the last fight was pretty awesome, so that made up for it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah, I was disappointed by the lack of violence, but the last fight was pretty awesome, so that made up for it.

[hide=Here be spoilers]Yeah, but I still don't get how XI died, as it appears he did.

I mean, lets face it, he only got his neck cut, which should have healed. Pure decapitation would have been required. Plus, since he had the same skeleton as Wolverine, he would have easily survived the building collapsing on him. Really, it makes no sense. Plus the thing collapsed inward, so how did a chunk of it start falling onto Wolverine? He did jump outward afterall.

Oh, and can you describe how he got into the place where he found out his wife was still alive? I missed that cause I needed a piss.[/hide]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198