Today...

Leoo

Jeepers deathdrow, how'd you lose so much weight?

-Gets notebook-

Today I walked in the rain after standing in rain with no umbrella counting traffic for Geography.

I had practise. love our drummer, she is amazing and can learn things almost straight away.

Can't wait to play at the competition, I get this adrenalin rush from playing in front of large audiences.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You'd think schools in Southern Texas wouldn't have school on Cinco de Mayo...

Lol dude, I live in San Antonio and I always knew they weren't going to close school for cinco de mayo.

All it is, is another excuse for us to get drunk. :thumbup:

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Lol dude, I live in San Antonio and I always knew they weren't going to close school for cinco de mayo.

You guys need an excuse in America? :o

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

They're not Austrailia.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

They're not Austrailia.

I figured.

My dad gets home from work at 6pm, has some beer and is asleep by 8-9pm. :lol:

-Gets notebook-

Today I walked in the rain after standing in rain with no umbrella counting traffic for Geography.

I had practise. love our drummer, she is amazing and can learn things almost straight away.

Can't wait to play at the competition, I get this adrenalin rush from playing in front of large audiences.

well, I haven't eaten anything really, for almost six days.

-Gets notebook-

well, I haven't eaten anything really, for almost six days.

[hide=]brilliant3.jpg[/hide]

Anyways...Ok day today, our school dosent have drinking water, but a local supermartket donated 200 gallons worth of drinking water. Very nice. Anyways...Going to be an interesting week...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today I..

-Wrote/performed by genetics lab exam, went well

-My Bio2 teacher told me he never saw a student get above 98% in all three unit tests

-I got an essay back, 100%. My teacher said she never gave such a high grade in her 7 years of teaching

-Invited the sexy German girl in my Bio class to my bbq tonight

-Invited my group of friends who don't make it their mission to try and scare off girls from me to my bbq

-E-mailed my parents who are out of province for the week

-Sat back with my laptop on a swing in my backyard (now), havin' a brewski

Swish.

Swwwwiiiiiiissssh

hiccup.png

Today, I finished MGS4 for about the 7th time. Naked Normal this time.

0 Alerts, 0 kills, 0 continues, 0 Healing Items and No special items.

Time? 4:32, really shows how short the game is, and I took a slight detour to collect the Milita Outfit (in Act 2) plus Crying Wolf was a right [female dog] and kept charging at me instead of popping the hatch.

Solar Gun rocks for the Beauties and Vamp.

So overall, I got the Hound Rank, Type 17 unlocked.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Hah. They should have here. (Our population is about 61% Mexican and Guatemalan here anyways) There have been at least twelve fights at school, all in the name of Cinco De Mayo. As well asan unconfirmed gang brawl. I just saw a bunch of pissed-off looking black people walking in the same direction, so I figured.

A tip for anybody planning to get in a fight: Don't do it next to the 300-pound wrestling coach. I feel sorry for the guy that got pulled back by the coach, the other guy easily got some bad hits in before the stupid school cop got there.

Today I..

-Wrote/performed by genetics lab exam, went well

-My Bio2 teacher told me he never saw a student get above 98% in all three unit tests

-I got an essay back, 100%. My teacher said she never gave such a high grade in her 7 years of teaching

-Invited the sexy German girl in my Bio class to my bbq tonight

-Invited my group of friends who don't make it their mission to try and scare off girls from me to my bbq

-E-mailed my parents who are out of province for the week

-Sat back with my laptop on a swing in my backyard (now), havin' a brewski

Swish.

Swwwwiiiiiiissssh

You deserve it. You sure do.

I myself am preparing for steak tonight. Starting to think a girl in my theater class is cute. I may just use my moves on her. I think I've practiced enough on girls I'll never actually date.

EDIT: Oh what the [bleep] I got beat for my article on Helium on Lubbock-area real estate. I actually live here, and know a real-estate developer. I probably got beat by some sweatshop DAMMIT I WANTED THOSE FORTY DOLLARS.

Although it was my first real estate article, so I really don't know if I did it right anyways.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

ARGH I bought a CD on iTunes that came with an hour long documentary (which came only if you bought the album). It said this morning that it was processing the file. Unfortunately, I had to leave for school and turn the computer off. NOW IT'S NOT THERE D:

I weigh ten pounds less than I used to.

For some reason I thought you were the guy with the colossal fart. That was so much funnier until i realized you're not.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Did the Extended Project presentation today and it went really well. Once I got into it, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and I'm really glad it's over now ^_^

Is it just me or is watching television for a few hours really sort of... numbing. I don't watch much TV (even less on an actual television set), so I guess my body isn't used to the sitting idly and staring for several hours thing.

Watched the new episode of House though... twice. Oh. My God. Oh my [bleep]ing God... Oh my [bleep]ing GOD :o :o :o :o :o :o :o House... is... [bleep]ing... epic. I made strangulated squealing and screaming noises through the entire episode and the end actually had me flailing :shock: If that was the penultimate episode of the season then I really don't know how good the finale is going to be. <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Watched the new episode of House though... twice. Oh. My God. Oh my [bleep] God... Oh my [bleep] GOD :o :o :o :o :o :o :o House... is... [bleep]... epic. I made strangulated squealing and screaming noises through the entire episode and the end actually had me flailing :shock: If that was the penultimate episode of the season then I really don't know how good the finale is going to be. <3:

I really should start watching House again. I just stopped caring around the time Foreman realized 13 was in the placebo group, figuring I can catch up online if I need to.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I woke up this morning, and my finger problem persisted.. It was excruciatingly painful, and almost impossible to bend or straighten my finger.

So I decided to look it up on the web. By the looks of it, I have trigger finger.

http://www.eatonhand.com/hw/hw022.htm

The pictures and animations on this page made me cringe :wall:

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

urgh, my knee thing is gonna happen again tomorrow, and I've got gym tomorrow, and I won't be able to participate. we're playing football.

I really need a [bleep]ing therapist. The guidance counsellor at school found me a program where I can get one for free. my depressionsyness keeps getting all bad, and it like, spirals downward really easily, and really quickly lately. I felt awful for most of the day, but now I feel better.

and I'm still sick. But I went to school today, had a science exam.

balls. I really really need a psychologist or psychiatrist or therapist, or something.

Today I installed an anti-virus called Avast. It's been well over an hour and the scan is only 7% complete. :| It better finish before I go to school tomorrow.

Currently on my PSP at McDonalds, free wifi but no powerpoints, so I'll have to go to the nearest mall to charge it.

Today I installed an anti-virus called Avast. It's been well over an hour and the scan is only 7% complete. :| It better finish before I go to school tomorrow.

Mine thinks my PSP is malware...

Mine thinks my PSP is malware...

Let's start an Anti-Anti-Virus campaign! I'm still at 7%. :lol:

Edit: Wow, scratch that. It jumped to 34% and found a trojan horse.

For me today... the universe seems to think it was still monday...

EVERYTHING that could have gone wrong, did.

Biked up to a few of the bars I applied at, every one of them shot me down with the whole "we're fully staffed at the moment, but we'll give you a call as soon as an opening comes up" bull [cabbage],

So I went down to my bus stop, gets there right on time. I load my bike, get on and reach for my back pocket to find nothing.

I had forgotten my [bleep]ing wallet. Which mean, no bus pass. So I had to get off, bike like hell to my mom's house to grab it, cause I had a 7 mile bike ride and only 45 minutes to do it.

As I get there, turns out my mom is about to go and pick up this one little girl she babysits after school, so she offers to give me a ride, and I'm there about 20 minutes before I need to be.

I figured I had enough time, so I went across the street to this one mexican restaurant to get me a bite to eat. I sit down, order the dinner special, and after it's served to me at last, 60% of the beef, was pink.

But I didn't actually notice until I was almost done. -.-

Threw up a total of 4 times.

So my shift at work in a nut shell... back pain, flooded the back room and office with about an inch and a half with water, migraine, got a 3 day suspension for not carding a 30 year old lady for a pack of cigarettes, hit my elbow (in that spot) on the validator, had a customer yell at me for carding the lady behind her that was with him, tell me how he's going to get me fired because I was trained wrong regardless of the fact I was doing precisely what I was trained to do.

That's about all that's worth saying about my shift, and the bike ride home was rather uneventful aside from having a water bottle chucked at my arm, and someone cussing me out as they drove past because I ride a bicycle. But that happens alot, you would be surprised lol.

So now I'm home, eating some cold leftover fried rice... so that's good..

But I do feel alot better now, being able to just get all of that off my chest.. but tomorrow will be better.. or at least it should haha.

And now I'm going to throw in this smile simply because it's in my soul contract.

[hide=I die if I don't]:twss: The Game.[/hide]

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Sounds like a [cabbage]ty day proto, cheer up :) and get better!

At the moment I'm trying (/meant to be) studying for a test.

OSHI I just remembered i have another test tomorrow. aghhhhhhhhh.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Lost a little more faith in man kind today. Now I know how god feels. :thumbsup:

This little maggot in 8th grade thought it was funny to belittle my friend just because he's bisexual. I'm going to tear that [bleep] to shreds(verbally) if I see her again. :evil:

EDIT: Rude word didn't get censored.. :shock:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Sounds like a [cabbage] day proto, cheer up :) and get better!

At the moment I'm trying (/meant to be) studying for a test.

OSHI I just remembered i have another test tomorrow. aghhhhhhhhh.

Thank yous. :thumbup: And gf lol.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Watched the new episode of House though... twice. Oh. My God. Oh my [bleep] God... Oh my [bleep] GOD :o :o :o :o :o :o :o House... is... [bleep]... epic. I made strangulated squealing and screaming noises through the entire episode and the end actually had me flailing :shock: If that was the penultimate episode of the season then I really don't know how good the finale is going to be. <3:

I really should start watching House again. I just stopped caring around the time Foreman realized 13 was in the placebo group, figuring I can catch up online if I need to.

Yeah it drags on a little when it gets into 'Foreteen' as some people call it, but it gets better for the finale. I think after the Season 4 finale the makers proved they can make kick-[wagon] finales... I'm crossing my fingers for an epic one next week.

I'm still fangirling over the last episode. It was too... too good... :shock:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].