Today...

Leoo

First, a message.

Dear EA.

[bleep] you.

Now for my reasoning. I loaded up Mirror's Edge to play it, fair enough, I was going to have an attempt at Parkour with a mate, but after I got my haircut, it was raining, so Sunday, hopefully.

So I tried some Time Trials, to notice i could only play the free PS3 exclusive one. WTF? I thought. Things did not bode well. I went and I noticed, to my lack of surprise, and error had occured! It decided it didn't like my save. So after starting again, doing some levels, I quit the game and loaded it back up. I could not continue (the gamer's nightmare, no more continues), or choose my chapter. So I had to exit again, and delete the file off my PS3 harddrive. Not the game install data, if there is any, just that.

I load up again, and everything is fine. Though I still stand by my "[bleep] you." to EA. This shouldn't have happened in the first place. It is a major failure. The only thing that has changed is that I changed my harddrive since I last played it. BUT I backed up all the files correctly, and everything else was working fine. Only Mirror's Edge.

Though to compliment EA, well done on your Online, I actually managed to do multiple time trials and my scores uploaded. For that, I thank you, for having a passable online now on Mirror's Edge. TF2 still [bleep]ing sucks.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Torrented music and decided I'm going to get a girlfriend by the end of the school year. Too long I've sat back and waited.

When you find a girl you like make sure to tell her you're a member of an internet forums zombie defence force, that'll either work out incredibly well or incredibly badly.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Torrented music and decided I'm going to get a girlfriend by the end of the school year. Too long I've sat back and waited.

When you find a girl you like make sure to tell her you're a member of an internet forums zombie defence force, that'll either work out incredibly well or incredibly badly.

Most likely the latter.

Here's a tip. Do exactly the opposite of what Blackdawn says and you'll go far.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Most likely the latter.

Normally I would disagree, now however I think Sword's right, do nothing I say, listen to him.

:uhh:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Most likely the latter.

Normally I would disagree, now however I think Sword's right, do nothing I say, listen to him.

:uhh:

However, he has his moments, so its times like this when you listen to him.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Yeah, Doom's idea is best in the long run. I'm hardly an expert in these matters, do you tell a girl the best way to kill a zombie? Or do you simply show her your levels on Runescape?

ezegyc.png

Yeah, Doom's idea is best in the long run. I'm hardly an expert in these matters, do you tell a girl the best way to kill a zombie? Or do you simply show her your levels on Runescape?

Both.

You do neither.

Instead, you act like a normal human being. I'll be waiting for someone to say "Normal is overrated."

swordfinalqr7.jpg

So tell her "I'm not in any way affiliated with a internet forum zombie defense force"?

He should tell her wjen the zombie apocalypse begins.

When the Apocolypse starts. We shall be heroes. Heroes I tells ya!

Unfortunatly, until then we will be regarded as nutjobs.

ezegyc.png

So tell her "I'm not in any way affiliated with a internet forum zombie defense force"?

He should tell her wjen the zombie apocalypse begins.

When the Apocolypse starts. We shall be heroes. Heroes I tells ya!

Unfortunatly, until then we will be regarded as nutjobs.

You will be.

I shall come out with my relationship to the TZDF when the Apocolypse comes. I'm not as nutty as you yet.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

:lol:

Don't worry, I'm good. I did the hard part last week, talked to her, got her number, etc. Just been putting off asking her out cus I'm a wimp.

And you expect to be able to kill zombies?

Man up, or you're off the force.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

:lol:

Don't worry, I'm good. I did the hard part last week, talked to her, got her number, etc. Just been putting off asking her out cus I'm a wimp.

And you expect to be able to kill zombies?

Man up, or you're off the force.

Zombies are much easier than girls, you know what to expect.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Going to ricks engagement party yaaaaaaaaay! congrats shelly and rick! :thumbsup: *thinks* I've been engaged for about 5-6 months now and still haven't had our party yet :lol: it's going to be a long engagement.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Going to ricks engagement party yaaaaaaaaay! congrats shelly and rick! :thumbsup:

*begins to clap, but notices that he is the only one in the room and slowly stops*

Congrats, person named shelly and person named rick.

*claps*

You're not alone!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm waiting for Associated Content to fix my account. It messed up just when I started, yo...

I'm also debating about whether or not to open a Paypal account tomorrow. I don't want to use my dad's.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Most confused, bewildered, and nervous I have ever been

why is that?

Prom is next week, physics final exam tomorrow, and 3 AP exams next week. It's too much.

Zedar- undead warlock

Burning Blade