Today...

Leoo

I've been playing with a rubik's cube all day, and I still can't quite get it, I'm even using the algorithms.

Rubik's cubes are mean.

I can't figure out how to do the third and fourth algorithms, to finish the second layer.

I've been playing with a rubik's cube all day, and I still can't quite get it, I'm even using the algorithms.

Rubik's cubes are mean.

http://www.lar5.com/cube/

This guy gives a great and relatively simple method. Works well for me, and this guy's record is 13 seconds.

Won a putting contest today. Won a free pop, but the clubhouse was all out of beverages.. So I went home and skulled a few cans of Coke.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I am a terrible cook. I tried to make some mac n cheese and it tastes disgusting, like plastic.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THIS

3343412742_86e2ec0558.jpg

:(

If my mum doesn't let me bin it, I'm going to bin it when they're not in the house.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I am a terrible cook. I tried to make some mac n cheese and it tastes disgusting, like plastic.

3343412742_86e2ec0558.jpg

If my mum doesn't let me bin it, I'm going to bin it when they're not in the house.

Tip: Food will never come out to look like what it is on the box or the picture.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Recieved a letter from a college I applied to today.

Strange thing about it though, at school, there was this leavers thing happening after school for the 6th years, one of my teachers asked if I had got a reply back. I had said no, plus its been over 2 weeks, I think. She said they are sometimes late and that it'd arrive soon.

I get home and there it is. Plus I get a day off school for it. (I wouldn't realisitically make it back in time for school. Gotta leave for it at 7:45 to make sure I make it for 9:45.)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3544/3343412742_86e2ec0558.jpg

Tip: Food will never come out to look like what it is on the box or the picture.

Yup. I realised that after I made a giant pot of macaroni and cheese. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ran the 1600 and the 800 at track today :)

5:39 on the mile and 2:30 on the half. Both PR's. :thumbsup:

I hate you, my best mile is 7:34.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Boring day.

Did nothing but talk about the band "The Lonely Island" during science because we could do whatever we want. Kept singin' "Like A Boss" for no reason.

Agriscience, organized the green house and texted my friend about some lame drama going on.

Civics, we watched random movies. During the video about South African Animals, my best friend kept talking about how the ducks and penguins are "sooo cute." :lol: <3:

Got home, played some bass, got on RuneScape for the first time in a while, now just sitting here tired. Might go burn some albums for friends. Or check if I have some pre-made burned discs to give them...

Listening to some BFMV, kicking back.

Well, this morning my school's power went out for two hours. Only missed one period sitting there in the dark, doing NOTHING. I would have been listening to my iPod, but I forgot to charge it for the past two days and the battery only lasted two minutes -.-

wl7w9j.png

Ran the 1600 and the 800 at track today :)

5:39 on the mile and 2:30 on the half. Both PR's. :thumbsup:

A certain "he's the fastest kid alive" scene in a certain "Super Bad" movie comes to mind.

Jerk.

I've been switching between incredibly tired and not tired at all all day.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I woke up at like 3 in the morning, and my pinky felt really weird.. Like it was dislocated or something. I dunno how to describe it, like all the bones were completely separated from each other, and it kinda hurt too. I was a little scared to move it, so i thought it'd be a wise idea to straighten it and cover/protect it with my hand and fall back asleep.

Also think I had my first flying dream, it was awesome. I was in this town/city (large version of I real small town I live near in real life), on a hill overlooking a ton of small buildings and houses below, with a massive grain elevator in the background (like, as tall at the Empire State Building, lol). I could jump off anything and half glide half fly, but I couldn't jump off the ground and fly. I'd still pay big money to have that dream again.

We won today's golf meet, I did fairly good for myself, about #3 on JV.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I can officially extinguish a match with my mouth. I only burned myself once. Under the tongue. Not so pleasant.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I can officially extinguish a match with my mouth. I only burned myself once. Under the tongue. Not so pleasant.

So.. Why not just blow it out? Or lick your fingers and squish the flame.

Because that's not awesome.

I'm working on lighting a match with one hand, but I need a better matchbook. The ignition strip on the I've got is worn out.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

So.. Why not just blow it out? Or lick your fingers and squish the flame.

Because that's not awesome.

I'm working on lighting a match with one hand, but I need a better matchbook. The ignition strip on the I've got is worn out.

Light it on your boots!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

FreeRice is a great site. :)

In our free time, my AP Chemistry class enjoys testing our communal knowledge in several of the different subjects. We're even able to test well in a couple of the foreign languages, as I know a fair bit of German and one of our girls is nearly fluent in French. It's good fun; I just wish that there were a few more higher-difficulty levels.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

I really hate my dad sometimes. He goes to the pub pretty much every single day after work for at least an hour. My mum's ill at the moment and he's been at work all day. So he comes in (after going to the pub first of course), barges around, throws my little brother's laptop into the bin, shouts at us for not doing any tidying up, threatens to smash all the Wii Games with a hammer. I'm sat there on my bed almost crying hugging my little brother who's crying... every so often I get reminded that my family is... horrible. We all pretty much live in fear of my dad, he won't hit us but you don't want to make him angry... :|

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I really hate my dad sometimes. He goes to the pub pretty much every single day after work for at least an hour. My mum's ill at the moment and he's been at work all day. So he comes in (after going to the pub first of course), barges around, throws my little brother's laptop into the bin, shouts at us for not doing any tidying up, threatens to smash all the Wii Games with a hammer. I'm sat there on my bed almost crying hugging my little brother who's crying... every so often I get reminded that my family is... horrible. We all pretty much live in fear of my dad, he won't hit us but you don't want to make him angry... :|

*gives a happy magic drug cookie*

If I knew your dad. I'd yell at him for being a douchepacker.

and then kick him in the balls multiple times for beng a douchepacker.