Today...

Leoo

Its 11AM, Im alone locked in my room and just wrote a suicide note while crying my eyes out.

What happens next depends if I can pull through with it. Probably wont.

noooooo

DONT!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Its 11AM, Im alone locked in my room and just wrote a suicide note while crying my eyes out.

Just talk it out. Whats the issue?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

noooooo

DONT!

GOOD JOB JAERK.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

:wall: :shame:

You can't scare us like this, not cool.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

See your PMs.

Oh, and baal, if he replies I'm gonna have to put the research on hold for a bit.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

See your PMs.

Oh, and baal, if he replies I'm gonna have to put the research on hold for a bit.

Take your time, I want this person to feel safe and secure. Don't do it man :(

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

This past month has not been kind to me. And right now I feel left out, like I don't matter.

The reason being is because I can't be told something about what my friends did when they were alone. The girl is afraid that if she tells me, I'll think differently of her, even though I have repeatedly told her that that probably won't ever happen. I'm sure there's more to this than that, which bugs me even more.

The worst thing they coulda done was have sex, though they keep assuring me that they didn't.

I'm tired of this. When I do figure out it's going to be months from now, we probably won't even remember. I hate waiting for these things, I hate being left out. I just wanna be told things without anyone thinking I'm gonna think they're a [bleep] or something.

I'm sorry, but I had to vent. It really is driving me crazy and this is the only thread in which I can put this, because I'm sure everyone is tired of me making threads concerning my life.

I found the greatest comic panel (or whatever you call it) ever

[hide=]calvinstrip.jpg[/hide]

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

A homeless followed me by 5 blocks asking for money even though I kept on offering him food. I just don't like give money to homeless people.

Did you end up giving him food?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

A homeless followed me by 5 blocks asking for money even though I kept on offering him food. I just don't like give money to homeless people.

Yes I had an extra sandwich but he kept on asking for money afterwards. Sad thing is when I first saw he was smoking Cigarettes -_-

I ani't walking home again I'm, taking the bus next time, every time I walk home something weird happens to me...

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Yes I had an extra sandwich but he kept on asking for money afterwards. Sad thing is when I first saw he was smoking Cigarettes -_-

I ani't walking home again I'm, taking the bus next time, every time I walk home something weird happens to me...

People like that are annoying, they ask for money, then you offer them food and they're like "I said money, not food."

And flamehawk, I sincerely hope you feel better.

See your PMs.

Take your time, I want this person to feel safe and secure. Don't do it man :(

Well I did my best. He went "to bed"... better log in tomorrow. I don't know if I helped all that much.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Didn't have school today, so I just sat at home for most of the day. Had a soccer tryout though, twas' fun. I go back tomorrow, and Wednesday if they don't cut me.. :lol: Went to 7-11 had a Taquito, 2 hashbrowns, and a slurpee. Nice day overall, just unhappy 'bout going to school tomorrow. -.-

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

Had singing lessons today, but because my parents are a bit short on money we couldn't afford to pay for some of the equipment (CD's, music theory) that I'm supplied with I couldn't do the lesson. So, I'm not too happy :(

On the upside, it did give me motivation to think and refocus myself something much needed if I do say so myself (yeah, after something embarrassing or upsetting I normally get all thinkative and start analysing myself - yes I made up a word).

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

well god dammit.

I was in an almost good mood.

and now it's gone. I [bleep] hate when people have to be douchebags unnecessarily.

lolol you're always so grumpy!

He needs another group hug!

NO.

I agree.

group hugs are silly, and bad.

I'm just grumpy because people piss me off, and because I don't get enough sleep.

and I've been in a really bad mood lately.

But I'm in a decent mood today, I need to learn to calm down.

although you might feel like you want to, it's really not worth doing. I get the feeling sometimes, but it's just a selfish thing to do, and it won't really help anything, especially if you [bleep] it up.

You might feel like you can't deal with whatever's happening at the moment, but if you take some time you can work through it, even if it seems hard.

But then again I don't know why you'd want to. you could have a legitimate reason, and you're only like 13-14 15? so it's kinda normal to feel like [cabbage], and you just need to work through it.

although you might feel like you want to, it's really not worth doing. I get the feeling sometimes, but it's just a selfish thing to do, and it won't really help anything, especially if you [bleep] it up.

You might feel like you can't deal with whatever's happening at the moment, but if you take some time you can work through it, even if it seems hard.

But then again I don't know why you'd want to. you could have a legitimate reason, and you're only like 13-14 15? so it's kinda normal to feel like [cabbage], and you just need to work through it.

I've felt like [cabbage] for about a year. :thumbup:

I feel like [cabbage] all the time. I still wouldn't kill myself, unless things got really bad.

wanna pm me and tell me what's wrong?

oh and, *initiates a group hug even though group hugs are just [bleep]ing stupid..sorta*

I feel like [cabbage] all the time. I still wouldn't kill myself, unless things got really bad.

oh and, *initiates a group hug even though group hugs are just [bleep] stupid..sorta*

Eh, no thanks. To both the pming and the group hug. :P

Damn, I suck typing with one hand today.

oh and, *initiates a group hug even though group hugs are just [bleep] stupid..sorta*

Eh, no thanks. To both the pming and the group hug. :P

Damn, I suck typing with one hand today.

typing with one hand is very difficult, especially if you have carpal tunnel.

I've been really hyper all day, I don't know why.

typing with one hand is very difficult, especially if you have carpal tunnel.

I've been really hyper all day, I don't know why.

I usually type decently with one hand, but today I suck at typing, even with two hands. :cry: I keep making typos, lol.

I've been mostly tired all day. :thumbup: