Today...

Leoo

I got off the bus this morning and my knee paritally dislocated itself again. It pretty much ruined my day, and I'm still limping and having problems going down stairs. I did manage to almost get hit by a guy while waiting to get on the freeway... And my dad can't help my with my math homework because he has dumb golf today.

My only problem with the DBQ is the outside information. You have to balance it 50/50 to get a higher grade. My teacher has given us some strategies to get as much outside information as possible, but I'm still worried that it won't be enough. I just hope that it is on one of the periods that I remember more.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

AND MY MOUSE IS BROKEN. I can't left click anymore :(

So how did you submit that post?

Tab and enter?

I didn't know you could do that.

:-k

No I ment the left click broke so I have to use right click right click mode.

Basiclly my right click acts as my left and I cant right click nothing or play runescape good.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I have 1000 words left to do on my essay. It took me 2 hours to get 200 >_>. I guess I was distracted...

My mom let me drive her car today. I'm getting better and better but I sometimes stall when I'm in first gear and I'm bringing the clutch up. I do it too fast >_<. I never know how high I need the clutch so if I'm on a hill, I roll backwards quite a bit lol.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well I got a personalized reply from Apple yesterday evening about a video not downloading. They replied and put it in my available downloads. Now the video itself has been "processing file" for about 15 minutes. Ugh.

I have 1000 words left to do on my essay. It took me 2 hours to get 200 >_>. I guess I was distracted...

My mom let me drive her car today. I'm getting better and better but I sometimes stall when I'm in first gear and I'm bringing the clutch up. I do it too fast >_<. I never know how high I need the clutch so if I'm on a hill, I roll backwards quite a bit lol.

Use the parking brake. If you have a car right behind you, and you don't have much rollback room, then just crank the parking brake up, the slowly release it as you hit the gas.

Our ute, which is the only manual we have, has a very touchy acceleration peddle, you barely touch it and the ute goes flying along, which I'm still getting used to. I also have problems with the clutch, so I am glad I'm still keeping to empty roads for now.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

AP exams in 4 hours. :ohnoes: This one is euro, so I have to everything from 1450 to 2005.

If you accidentally the whole thing what should you do?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today was one of the most funniest days of my life.

My friend got revenge on the little brat who teased him for his sexuality. I hope she enjoys the egg shells & yolk & left to rot in her bag.

Can't believe he actually did it.. I can't believe I actually saw it.

This is going to make an awesome story to tell people at the end of Year 12. ::'

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Had a half-day today, so got home at ~1pm and have done nothing really in the 12 hours since then.

Rained though, which is mostly why I did nothing. Also ate skittles, yum.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Ok, I'm feeling pretty good about my AP US exam today. The multiple choice had some hard questions, but overall was pretty good. The DBg and FRQ's were easy though! I was able to get plenty of outside information for the DBQ, so it turned out quite nicely. The second FRQ was sort of difficult, so I sort of made up some information, and stretched the year limitation that they gave me, but it should turn out alright.

(I'm not giving out the questions until Monday, just a precaution so my test doesn't get invalidated)

Currently making a card for mothers day which is tomorrow.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I fell asleep 4:30 till 22:00 O_O. Now I don't feel tired #-o

@Driving thing: Yeah, I think I'm going to do that. It's kinda weird, in my driving instructor's first car, when you had the clutch at the biting point you'd feel the car do a little jerk but on different cars you don't :( That would be useful...

Need to work on my parallel parking, clutch control and speeding xD. I've learnt everything, now I just need to practice enough to pass.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I fell asleep 4:30 till 22:00 O_O. Now I don't feel tired #-o

@Driving thing: Yeah, I think I'm going to do that. It's kinda weird, in my driving instructor's first car, when you had the clutch at the biting point you'd feel the car do a little jerk but on different cars you don't :( That would be useful...

Need to work on my parallel parking, clutch control and speeding xD. I've learnt everything, now I just need to practice enough to pass.

Well when I began driving a car, what I did and what my mum made me do is sit there and slowly lift the clutch up in complete silence. You can hear the point where you have to start accelarating if you do so, but it might be different for other cars. After a while of slowly lifting the clutch up you'll get the hang of it and you can do it easily without taking so much time.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Watched the talent show, and enjoyed it.

I am devoting the entire weekend to my CPA, harmonica, and videogames. I will not leave my room for anything but extremes.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Had a half-day today, so got home at ~1pm and have done nothing really in the 12 hours since then.

Rained though, which is mostly why I did nothing. Also ate skittles, yum.

Pretty much the same here. Got home at about 2-ish after a half day of college. We don't do much now other than revision and exam practice. This time next week I'll have completed half of my AS levels, a week after that I'll have all my AS levels behind me. :thumbsup: Since getting home I've just been on the computer really. Just finished Woodcutting and reading CHERUB: Maximum Security. I swear I wouldn't get anywhere with woodcutting on RS if I didn't have revision to do or books to read.

I'm considering going to the Trafford Centre tomorrow with my little brother and mum. They're going because he wants to watch the Hannah Montana movie ( #-o ), but I want to go because there's an arcade (with DDR :thumbup: ) but it's all money. I bet if I saved up the money I spent on the machine there then I'd have enough for my own mat. I've got the money to buy one but it's working up the courage to spend nearly £30-40 in one go :ohnoes:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].