Today...

Leoo

I sprayed Lynx (aka Axe) on my hand by accident yesterday. I still smell good. Mmm..

You like lynx hmm?

Shopping time for me. ;)

Already beat you. I've got about 10 cans of it. Most are partly used.

OVERKILL.

Yeah, but it was built up over about 3 years.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Today I have confirmed my suspicions that my parents will always be racist :wall: .

Such [puncture]s, my dad said to my brother to not bring any of his black friends inside the house. Argh, my brother only has two black friends and they're sweet guys.

My mom just doesn't like anyone. Black people, Muslims, Caucasians, other Indians sometimes... I guess the only person she doesn't have beef with is Chinese/similiar race'd people. Perhaps because we haven't had any encounters with them before.

Ignorant sons of [bleep]es, I'm so glad that me and my siblings aren't like that.

Going to make it a plan to see how open-minded my family are :P. I know I can count on my brother <3: .

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today I have confirmed my suspicions that my parents will always be racist :wall: .

Such [puncture]s, my dad said to my brother to not bring any of his black friends inside the house. Argh, my brother only has two black friends and they're sweet guys.

My mom just doesn't like anyone. Black people, Muslims, Caucasians, other Indians sometimes... I guess the only person she doesn't have beef with is Chinese/similiar race'd people. Perhaps because we haven't had any encounters with them before.

Ignorant sons of [bleep], I'm so glad that me and my siblings aren't like that.

Going to make it a plan to see how open-minded my family are :P. I know I can count on my brother <3: .

That really sucks.

What [bleep]ing [puncture]s. What the [bleep] is wrong with caucasians or anyone else for that matter? I'd like to give them a piece of my [bleep]ing mind. With alot of profanities, unfortunately.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I just saw Star Trek, and it was awesome. But it was bittersweet, because now I don't have another Star Trek to look forward to for a long time. :(

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just saw Star Trek, and it was awesome. But it was bittersweet, because now I don't have another Star Trek to look forward to for a long time. :(

So it was actually good?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Dang, but you really gotta wait till more people review it.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm thinking of taking my mum to watch it during the week ::'

Now where the [bleep] is my Voyager film goddamnit?! :cry:

Did nothing much today, I really can't be arsed revising and I think I fell asleep and lost an hour or so when I lay down because my head ached. My first exam is on Wednesday where I've got my Psychology then a week after that I'll have done all 4 AS level exams, thank God! Only then we have to start A2 which is really crap since I could use a rest. We have study leave though in a few weeks... :lol: after all our exams have finished :lol: Oh and I realised that the FunOrb official forums would be abbreviated to FOOF, which I found rather amusing for a few minutes :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

So it was actually good?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_trek_11/

Looks like it. :shock:

Yeah, I just saw it yesterday and it was, in my opinion the best movie since the LotR franchise. But, still it didn't leave you with a sense of fulfillment. It's purpose was to set-up a franchise, and hey if it got a few good ratings along the way, well, why not ?

Eric Bana was good as Nero. Didn't realise it was him until halfway through.

That really sucks.

What [bleep] [puncture]s. What the [bleep] is wrong with caucasians or anyone else for that matter? I'd like to give them a piece of my [bleep] mind. With alot of profanities, unfortunately.

Yeah. Indians, I won't say all of them, but some are like that. I would know. Don't ask.

I sprayed Lynx (aka Axe) on my hand by accident yesterday. I still smell good. Mmm..

Too bad you can't give people coldies anymore. The propellant is different now. -.-

Hope you were all nice to your mum and made her breakfast/coffee/tea in bed with a big old kiss and cuddle

Seriously ? I'm all for mother's day (Note : LACK OF CAPITALISATION) but I think, everyday should be mother's day. Why have only one day dedicated to your mum ? Besides it uselessnes and triviality, it's nothing but a commercialization ... bah. What I mean to say - that its a Hallmark Holdiay.

But, if you're Goddess, it doesn't really matter. :lol:

<.<

Racheya, you're OT OBSESSION IS TOO MUCH. I wrote this in the time you took to post.

I'm thinking of taking my mum to watch it during the week

Is your mum a big trekkie ? If not, it doesn't really matter.

So it was actually good?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_trek_11/

Looks like it. :shock:

Yeah, I just saw it yesterday and it was, in my opinion the best movie since the LotR franchise. But, still it didn't leave you with a sense of fulfillment. It's purpose was to set-up a franchise, and hey if it got a few good ratings along the way, well, why not ?

Eric Bana was good as Nero. Didn't realise it was him until halfway through.

That really sucks.

What [bleep] [puncture]s. What the [bleep] is wrong with caucasians or anyone else for that matter? I'd like to give them a piece of my [bleep] mind. With alot of profanities, unfortunately.

Yeah. Indians, I won't say all of them, but some are like that. I would know. Don't ask.

Too bad you can't give people coldies anymore. The propellant is different now. -.-

Hope you were all nice to your mum and made her breakfast/coffee/tea in bed with a big old kiss and cuddle

Seriously ? I'm all for mother's day (Note : LACK OF CAPITALISATION) but I think, everyday should be mother's day. Why have only one day dedicated to your mum ? Besides it uselessnes and triviality, it's nothing but a commercialization ... bah. What I mean to say - that its a Hallmark Holdiay.

But, if you're Goddess, it doesn't really matter. :lol:

<.<

Racheya, you're OT OBSESSION IS TOO MUCH. I wrote this in the time you took to post.

I'm thinking of taking my mum to watch it during the week

Is your mum a big trekkie ? If not, it doesn't really matter.

Not massively, but she's definitely a trekkie, got me into it when I was little. I've been watching Star Trek since I can remember. She's more into next generation though and I'm a Voyager fan. And I haven't really done anything for mother's day so I'll see if she wants to go ::'

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Another Voyager fan, yay! It's my favorite series, though it's also the only one that I have seen all the episodes to. I really need to go to rent TOS and watch it. It's the only one I havn't really seen any episodes for.

I really liked the ending, how they said the famous lines from the Trek series. It's also how they ended Enterprise(the recent one).

Too many trekkies in here. Star Wars forever!

They are both great. But trek has tv shows and movies, so it beats out Star Wars.

They are both great. But trek has tv shows and movies, so it beats out Star Wars.

Star Wars has a TV show. Even if it is crap it still counts.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Spent today trying to be helpful to my mom. Vacuumed, went to Church, downloaded some songs by The Fall of Troy, worked on a science project with a friend, tackled my homework, took my dog out for a walk, just finished playing some Rush on guitar. Productive day. :)

Star Wars has a TV show. Even if it is crap it still counts.

Are you talking about the animated show? If so I forgot about that one. :?

I googled Star Wars tv show, and I came across this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_live-action_TV_series . Looks like we'll be seeing more Star Wars in the future.

A bird crapped on me. -.-

If I was walking a tiny bit slower or a tiny bit faster, it would have hit the ground. But no, I was walking the exact speed at the exact time at the specific place where it would land on my shoulder.

I better get a truck load of good luck. :evil:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Ughhh I think I am addicted to playing the guitar. I've spent about 2 and a half hours playing guitar and then I spent another 2 hours thinking about this song I'm learning on guitar during badminton. I tried to play guitar again but my mum just told me off.

And that sucks, bird poo is gross but my friend was been shat on three times last year.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

My sister got shatted on the head once :lol: My cousin was on the phone to my and said 'Something just dropped on my head!' :lol: My friend and I were waiting at the icky van and a bird dropped one on her hand and arm :lol:

I have been fortunate so far.

Today I have my first AS exam. It's a General Studies resit because I got a U on unit 1... But I'm going to college early so I can revise for a bit. I'm not going to be an utter idiot and play games throughout this exam season, watch me prevail with A's. (Or B/C's at least).

rc1tzc.png

Today I woke up, feeling refreshed.

Which is extremely rare, considering 99.999999% of the time, I'm a bleeding zombie.

So I would normally be feeling paranoid about what 0.00000001% chance thing will happen today, but I'm in actually a rather good mood for some odd reason.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

I'm proud. 2 pages on one question and 1 and 1/2 pages on two others.

I hope get some extra points for Uni.

rc1tzc.png

Today I woke up, feeling refreshed.

Which is extremely rare, considering 99.999999% of the time, I'm a bleeding zombie.

So I would normally be feeling paranoid about what 0.00000001% chance thing will happen today, but I'm in actually a rather good mood for some odd reason.

:uhh: OMG WHAT AR DAT BEHIND J00!!!!!?????11!1!1!one!! *grabs gun*

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Another Voyager fan, yay! It's my favorite series, though it's also the only one that I have seen all the episodes to. I really need to go to rent TOS and watch it. It's the only one I havn't really seen any episodes for.

I really liked the ending, how they said the famous lines from the Trek series. It's also how they ended Enterprise(the recent one).

Wewt! I've seen and nearly own (on video, retro ftw) all the Voyager episodes.

I've seen some next generation but not loads, I do like it though. Same as you, I've not really seen any of the original series.

Today has been surprisingly upbeat. I've been walking around town with my CHERUB t-shirt and a thin jacket because it's so WARM! It's bloody scary I tell you! I think the weather has made this day from an ordinary day to a quite good one. I even vaguely enjoyed doing a practice exam for my English Lit AS :ohnoes: I bought a packet of Polos though then lost them at some point without even getting to eat one :cry:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg