Today...

Leoo

Designing a brochure for an assignment. Feels like I'm back in secondary school, haha. Still, it's a lovely break from all the boring essays and recordkeeping junk.

It's taking me so long because I'm only spending like 10 minutes out of every hour actually working on the brochure, and the rest is spent on Cracked and StumbleUpon. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Oh.

Ve nein parle la German. :mrgreen:

Dammit, don't understand that sentence.

"I don't speak German"?

I assume that's what it is anyway. I haven't the foggiest what the language is though. All I know is parle is speak in French, and nein is no in German.

It's a mix and match of them both (French and German).

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Made a good amount of progress with my Russian today. Take that, stock advice I previously complained about.

Vaybe jew can teech me some ruski letter on.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Im so tempted to get the snip. Looking after Mia for a bit, she will not stop crying no matter what, bellowing her lungs out, im never having kids. I'm not cut for this pressure and its another incentive to save up and move out of this damn prison.

@fast, so whats the summer job?

Popoto.~<3

Im so tempted to get the snip.

There's a reversible option that was just in Wired Magazine that sounds promising.

http://www.medgadget.com/archives/2011/04/reversible_vasectomy_kills_sperm_prevents_backups.html

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Should have gone bush bashing in it THEN sold it off. :thumbup:

Just ran around home cleaning half the house up (mostly the areas im in - kitchen, loungeroom, rompas room with my PS3 and PC, bathroom, my bedroom). house inspection tomorrow and my sister's/boyfriends bedroom is a total bombshell, im so not helping them, they need to learn to pull their own weight.

Popoto.~<3

Im so tempted to get the snip. Looking after Mia for a bit, she will not stop crying no matter what, bellowing her lungs out, im never having kids. I'm not cut for this pressure and its another incentive to save up and move out of this damn prison.

At your age no doctor will say yes to performing it.

You'll change your mind later in life anyway.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Oh I can convince a doctor easily.

Besides, whats to say you wont change?

Popoto.~<3

You're hardwired to want kids, even if you hate everybody else's. It's not just wanting someone close to us when we get old, but also to feel like god because the kid depends on you and you have control over its future.

Today I did an easy tafe assessment and [bleep]ed around until knockoff when I went to the gym.

Oh I can convince a doctor easily.

Besides, whats to say you wont change?

Because I am an immoral sociopath with sadistic tendencies.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That's kinda messed up star D: where exactly was it?

Kolkata, India =P It was a boat ride thing. There were nice egyptian statues and dinosaurs at first on the ride then all this scary [cabbage] came. Some stuff about buddhas and space came afterwards and this was the very last thing lmao:

dscf2493.jpg

The lightsaber was a very literal light saber.

Anywaaaaaay Britons, I wanted to ask you all what the best theme park in England is right now? Planning to take my cousins to one when they come in October. I think it narrows down to Alton Towers v Thorpe Park.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today was a first rehearsal with a group of poets and musicians for a poetry evening that's being held by my school. I'm one of the musicians, by the way. It went better then I expected, looking forward to the actual evening next Wednesday.

I'd say Thorpe Park but my view is biased as it pissed with rain when we went to Alton Towers.

The Saw rides at Thorpe Park are a good laugh.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Success! Fixed the rendering problems I've been experiencing with Adobe After Effects, although now it takes twice as long to render film. Better than crashing though. :thumbsup:

siggy3s.jpg

Another beautiful day today, even though the forecast called for rain. Going to a wedding rehearsal in a few hours, the wedding is tomorrow. Should be loads of fun.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I didn't study for my finals today. I destroyed them. I'll be expecting my A's in the e-mail within two weeks :cool:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn