Today...

Leoo

Lol, you fail Tim.

So the 'rapture' didn't occur? Time to go to r/atheism and see how big of an ego people have. And to see how Family Radio talked their way out of this one.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Lol, you fail Tim.

So the 'rapture' didn't occur? Time to go to r/atheism and see how big of an ego people have. And to see how Family Radio talked their way out of this one.

Or perhaps it did, and everyone left didn't get raptured.

Nobody dies during the rapture :shame:

It's like you people don't even listen to the maniacs when they scream of the world ending...

Some people worthy in the eyes of the lord ascend to heaven to be saved from the war of angels held on our very own earth. Nobody is supposed to die lol. Those left are meant to suffer a worse fate of literally living through hell.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yet my giving a [bleep] meter remains at zero.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

God came down to judge everyone today, but then realized that there isn't a single person on earth worth saving.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

God came down to judge everyone today, but then realized that there isn't a single person on earth worth saving.

:lol:

So after the rapture, the seven years of war between Christ and Antichrist occurs, right? I'm vaguely remembering an American Dad episode about it and thought it would be cool to see a movie based on the war. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

So after the rapture, the seven years of war between Christ and Antichrist occurs, right? I'm vaguely remembering an American Dad episode about it and thought it would be cool to see a movie based on the war. :mrgreen:

They already made it.

The movie is called Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

It was truly a terror to behold.

hzvjpwS.gif

Lol, you fail Tim.

Or perhaps it did, and everyone left didn't get raptured.

Oh, so that is why my wiccan friend was reported missing. The police reported that the clothes of all the members of his group were found at an alter. The ritual was only half done.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So I am discovering this lass Im seeing, im kind of just the rebound guy to help her move on, with zero sex involved. You know, I think im just going to quit relationships all together; They just seem to be naught but a total let down 100% of the time. :|

Oh the bright side of life, Pirates 4 movie was rather good last night. was stuck next to some old man talking to me about "his girlfriend and her not liking him sneaking off to movies"

Whole time I was thinking to myself "shut up shut up, I dont even know you and your making me feel uncomfy"

Popoto.~<3

Not been as hungover as this in a long time but it was a good night though so not gonna complain. Going to make myself a fry up for lunch and lay about all day as I'm off work for a couple of days.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/20/randy-savage-car-accident-macho-man-dead-dies-died-killed-wwe-wrestler-florida/

Turns out he's a major wrestling fan. Who knew?

j0xPu5R.png

Yesterday was awesome. Started off boring, as most Saturdays do for me, but suddenly in the evening I got a call from my friends inviting me to a gig by some people I know that was apparently really close to where I live. Great times were had there. On the way back, though, I noticed a dead cat that was run over, lying on the middle of the street. It was like 1 am and there was barely any traffic, so I quickly put it on the side of the road, where it still is this morning.

Also, while the apocalypse may not have happened yesterday, I did encounter two different roadkill animals, which is a rarity in the city, I can't recall seeing any in ages.

And lastly, today, I got together with some friends for a school project, we filmed, but one of them couldn't come because they were sick, so that's delayed now.

All in all, active weekend, it'll feel good to sleep tonight though.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/20/randy-savage-car-accident-macho-man-dead-dies-died-killed-wwe-wrestler-florida/

Turns out he's a major wrestling fan. Who knew?

He just wanted the Macho Man's lifetime supply of Slim Jims. OH YEAH!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Was wondering if anyone knew how to do this? (Chem final tomorrow)

On heating 5.03g of hydrated barium chloride, 4.23g is left behind. What is the name of the hydrate?

We never covered this in class, so I was wondering anyone on OT could explain that to me?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Got a job interview tomorrow. :thumbup:

I seem to be getting a few Interviews lately, must be a good sign. If I get it, first thing im doing is signing up to this 24hr GYM nearby. heard alot of good things about it and I can get back into a healthy state. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Was wondering if anyone knew how to do this? (Chem final tomorrow)

On heating 5.03g of hydrated barium chloride, 4.23g is left behind. What is the name of the hydrate?

We never covered this in class, so I was wondering anyone on OT could explain that to me?

I would assume barium chloride dihydrate, if I remember my chemistry right. Although if you have a chem book, it shouldn't be that difficult to look it up.