any one live near a famous person?

lockopener

I grew up one town over from where Tom Brady lived. Sometimes I saw his mom at the store. Barry Bonds used to work out at the same gym as my uncle. I think Robin Willams should live within a few miles of me.

Ahh, that reminds me. Dennis Eckersley lives in my town (Hall of Fame Relief Pitcher), I see him at my health club sometimes, and I got his autograph at the supermarket when I was 11 :lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wikipedia... And no I'm not from Oakland, CA. I'm just near it.

* Jerry Garcia guitar player, songwriter, ranked 13th in Rolling Stone's "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time" cover story, was the Lead Guitarist/Vocalist for the Grateful Dead, Jerry Garcia Band, New Riders of the Purple Sage, Old and In the Way, and the Jerry Garcia Acoustic Band. Born in raised in the Mission District of San Francisco, lived in Marin County, dying in Forest Knolls, CA.

* En Vogue Grammy Award-nominated female R&B singing group, originated from Oakland, California in 1990

* E-40 rapper

* Ken Carter former high school basketball coach, education activist

* Keyshia Cole Grammy Award-nominated R&B singer-songwriter

* Ron Dellums politician, former U.S. Congressman and Representative, 3rd African-American mayor of Oakland

* Francis Ford Coppola Academy Award-winning film director and vintner

* Clint Eastwood actor, Academy Award-winning film producer and director

* Donald Fisher co-founder of the Gap clothing company

* GreenDay rock band

* Richard Gere Actor

* Whoopi Goldberg Academy Award-winning actress and comedian

* Tom Hanks Academy Award-winning actor, born in Concord, raised in Oakland

* Master P rapper and music producer

* MC Hammer musician, born in Oakland

* Henry J. Kaiser entrepreneur, businessman, founder of Kaiser Permanente and Kaiser Family Foundation

* Barbara Lee U.S. Representative

* Brandon Lee actor, martial artist

* Bruce Lee actor, martial artist

* Jack London writer, born in San Francisco, raised in Oakland, namesake of Jack London Square

* Jefferson Starship - rock band during the 1970s and 1980s

* Courtney Love singer and actress

* Huey P. Newton activist, co-founder of the Black Panthers

* The Pack rap group, originated from Berkeley

* The Rock former professional wrestler, actor

* Too Short rapper, born in Los Angeles, lived in Oakland from 19801994

* Rebecca Romijn Model, actress

* Bobby Seale activist, co-founder of the Black Panthers

* Alicia Silverstone actress

* The Pointer Sisters Grammy Award-winning R&B singing group

* Tupac Shakur rapper, songwriter, poet, actor, activist, moved to Marin County in 1988

* Robin Williams Academy Award-winning actor, comedian

* Jeff Gordon professional NASCAR driver

Well concidering I live in the Los Angeles Metropolitarian Area, I'm fairly close to some of the Hollywood celeberties than most.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

yeah, bobby hull who is a famous nhl star (was the first player to have a million dollar contract, and father of bret hull).

on a side note- when i was in san diego for march break in my hotel there was a golf tournament hosted by ladainian tomlinson. oj simpson, the nerdy guy from fresh prince, gary stevens (famous jockey/horse owner), and many other superbowl winners were there.

yes - i saw oj simpson from a foot away :o

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

oh and many olympians are really close to me from the 1980th century olympics - mostly swimmers (and btw hopefully my bro will make the 2012 olympics! :pray: )

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Since I live in Southampton, in one of the nicer suburbs, a lot of the players from Southampton Football Club live relatively near me.

If anyone actually knows/cares, I believe Matt Le Tissier lived within 10 minutes of me for a while (not sure if he still does),

Theo Walcott's girlfriend goes to my college, and Chris Baird lives like 15 minutes away.

It doesn't really count, but Benny Hill was born in Eastleigh, which is like a 10 minute drive from my house.

spacescenev24.jpg

I used to live near where Lindsay Lohan, Eddie Murphy, came from. And I think the guy who was Jengo Fett is still there. At the place where I am now, down the street is the original Doublemint twons.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well, I live in a pretty wealthy town near Boston. Plenty of famous people have lived here, and a good amount still do. I know a few Red Sox players do...A classmate of mine used to live next to David Ortiz, I've been to/seen Varitek's house, and apparently JD Drew also lives here. Wikipedia also tells me Matt Damon, Matt Leblanc (Who went to my school, I think), Ralph Waldo Emerson, Katherine Lee Bates, Ted Williams and Larry Bird did at some time or another. That's just in my town/city, in the surrounding towns, I bet there's much more. Including those that Runescapeloser named.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I just found out Mick Foley(aka Mankind) has a vacation house in my town, i saw him at a local amusement park with his family, i went up and shook his hand, didnt want to talk him away from his family or i would have gotten an autograph.

Sig

I just found out Mick Foley(aka Mankind) has a vacation house in my town, i saw him at a local amusement park with his family, i went up and shook his hand, didnt want to talk him away from his family or i would have gotten an autograph.

OMFG, You lucky [Cabbage].

And sohkmj1's right, I live within 40km of every possible famous Singaporean people.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Okay,so y'all know we practically live near all celebrities...When I was in China we were like this close (fingers) to Jay Chou <3:

But by the way,we're more like ~45 N-S and ~58 E-W...I remember it from my S.S. textbook in P 6.We had a useless,[bleep]y teacher we hated and on that particular lesson we had a sub.Hawt hawt hawt.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I did live near Phil Neville (not the best footballer in the world) but then he moved house.

Have seen a few celebrities off the telly near my town but I don't think they live nearby.

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Okay,so y'all know we practically live near all celebrities...When I was in China we were like this close (fingers) to Jay Chou <3:

But by the way,we're more like ~45 N-S and ~58 E-W...I remember it from my S.S. textbook in P 6.We had a useless,[bleep] teacher we hated and on that particular lesson we had a sub.Hawt hawt hawt.

Don't know about you, but every famous person is at most half an hour away from where I live should I take a cab.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

lol, mick foley (loser)

akon went to a hs in my area lol.

shooterbob7.png