any one live near a famous person?

lockopener

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live about an hour drive from Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills a little further away, so.... yeah.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I live in the same town that Babe Ruth used to live in, and last year a bunch of people were saying that Coco Crisp bought a house in our town too, but I don't know if that's true. Also does anybody know the show Trading Spaces on TLC? They were in my neighborhood and one of the houses was 2 houses to the right of mine :thumbsup: It was really cool.

About a 40 minute drive to where Micheal Jordon lives or at least used to, its in Naperville, Illinois

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Not our neighbour, but the house after it. A swedish footballer (if i don't remember wrong, Josefin Öqvist), she plays in one of the 3 top teams in the womans elite football (soccer to americans) leauge. Also plays with the swedish national football team. She used to live here with her family until things started to going good for her, she moved away to somewhere (i guess in the same city as she plays football, don't remember the team she plays at tho).

Otherwise, i know the keyboard player in a swedish band called Evergrey comes from my town too.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I grew up one town over from where Tom Brady lived. Sometimes I saw his mom at the store. Barry Bonds used to work out at the same gym as my uncle. I think Robin Willams should live within a few miles of me.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

title explains alot

i live a mile away from mike ness- no joke

I presume he's still in Santa Ana? How do you know where he lives? I'm guessing mainly from the hot rods parked out front :) My brother used to down there in his same neighborhood.

um... when big brother was on (thankfully it's never returning)

Eugh... speak for your own country. We still have it... unfortunately. :?

I'm not sure if he still lives here, but snooker player Ian McCulloch was born and grew up just down the road to where I live.

I also met The La's when I was a baby. <3:(OK, that one doesn't count)

I live 15 minutes away from where Wilfred Lebouthilier used to live, he's a signer, much more known in the French Canada.

I also live around 20 minutes away from where Jean-François Breau used to live, he is much more known in the French Canada and French Europe.