Why would people crash soloers at bandos?

ghjkl

i seriously dont know why ur complaining

since its multi-combat, he has every right to ninja ur loot if he wants to

if ur such a baby about it, go complain to jagex

And it's every right to bless someones stone, or not. He wasn't shouting like a baby. He just told, that he hates GWD-Crashers. He just wanted to tell the story, cause it's funny :lol: .

bannerzi.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had this happened to me, I would have immediately used the 'teleport' option on the altar, unless I was confident I would get the kill. I would have probably lost a shark or two, but the Bandos KC takes only a few minutes anyway, so it wouldn't have been too big a problem.

As for crashing, he had every right to do so, though it is considered rude. The debate on whether he should have lied for personal gain is a difficult one; one I don't have time for now.

However, had this person been in my clan, I would have moved for his being banned from the clan.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

They realize they are worthless and piece of ***....so they grief to get good stuff.

Jagex should somehow prevent Crashing at some grade...

I mean it's alright that Lootshare worlds are taken, but if other players steals solo kills...then thats lame.

Why?

Alot players level skill with hardwork to solo bandos, then someone steals kill=isnt so fun.

• 6 months later...

I'm glad you didn't bless his gravestone. Karma ftw

If anyone wants to know anything about Karma in RS go check out Leesters' stories!

Also, too bad for gravestones, it would have been 100x better if you could still loot the death pile :thumbsup:

peace,

Vann

Wow, that guy seemed like a jackass. Lying to you about hopping then coming in and trying to get the kill. If I may ask, what was the person's name?

If you know how to not get tanked that certainly helps in this situation. Graardor spawns in one area, the north-center.

I wouldn't have blessed that idiot's gravestone either.

Hmm yea solo sara is better money but Graardor is just fun. I guess your right about the tassets thing, dunno if it was right to not bless :oops:

i wouldn't of blessed, infact I would of added him and said "karma" , but i get more angry than others

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Some players just do not play the game in a way to respect others.

I personally can be annoyed if low levels annoy me, but most of time i respect all players and monster spots.

Example:

5 monsters at a spot.

2 players there...so heres what i do.

"I take 2 monsters, you take 2 and the last 1 is free for all".

As for Solo bandos?

Well the guy obviously took advantage of you as tanker. They are scums of Runescape.

I lol'd at the part where he got hit by Graar's melee attack. Karma wins. I don't blame you at all for not blessing his grave. I've yet to be crashed, but I'd be pretty pissed if it happened to me.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I've personally never solo'd bandos, but it certainly would be very annoying, and I can't see any logical reason other than immaturity.

oh well, he got what he had coming to him \'

With computers, every morning is the dawn of a new error.

Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

- Mark Twain

Whatever he gained he quickly lost again, so karma kicked his arse.

If i was you i wouldn't have blessed the grave either.

I had a few run ins with crashers, the best option is just to let them stay for the second kill and get graar on them to make them give you a free tank if they don't die.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I would be pissed if he did that, but I am the type of person who can't really be mean cause...well...I don't really know why...but I would have blessed his grave. I would of had enough at laughing at him dying anyways :thumbsup:

I btw, if he had tasset drop, wouldn't he had kept it in his 3 items? He would of probably still profited but that's beside the point.

25qpy4j.png

Signature made by me ^^

Proud owner of a Fire Cape!

What I'd like to know is why the [bleep] TEAMS of people go to Bandos in non lootshare worlds. I get crashed quite often by people in groups that are friends with eachother. Seriously? :wall: :roll:

What I'd like to know is why the [bleep] TEAMS of people go to Bandos in non lootshare worlds. I get crashed quite often by people in groups that are friends with eachother. Seriously? :wall: :roll:

Its because many times the Lootshare worlds are full, so that forces teams to go on non-lootshare worlds.

And IMO @ the OP, if you are soloing, and someone is trying to leach off you tanking, simply stand under the general. He will dance with you, and after about 4 hits of your "leacher" (without him hitting you) he will switch targets to them, with a shocking punch they wont be expecting. Then, they will either teleport, or be tanking for you.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Even if they're being a complete cabbage head, you should always bless a grave if you're able to. Never know when it will be you in need of having yours blessed. Besides its just the right thing to do.

Since most of us are not useless jerks, we have little to worry about. I will Bless the grave of friends and strangers, but I will most definitely not do so for those who have actively wronged me. Poetic justice ftw.

I would have PMed that guy and laughed at him, making it clear that I didn't bless his grave. Just to rub salt in his wounds. The only time I ever crash somebody else at GWD is if I have searched most worlds and they were all full. And regardless, I do not crash soloers ever, because they only last a short while anyway.

td2sig.jpg

Its because many times the Lootshare worlds are full, so that forces teams to go on non-lootshare worlds.

And IMO @ the OP, if you are soloing, and someone is trying to leach off you tanking, simply stand under the general. He will dance with you, and after about 4 hits of your "leacher" (without him hitting you) he will switch targets to them, with a shocking punch they wont be expecting. Then, they will either teleport, or be tanking for you.

That's some good information right there. :shock:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

NICE!!!!!!! :D :twisted:
bannerzi.gif

Ok here's my store. This morning I was soloing bandos, and I was about to go into the room when I noticed someone there. I asked him if he wanted that world and he said its no problem and he'll hop. So I pot up and run in, and as soon as I get Graardor on me the guy at the door comes in and starts attacking Graardor also. He managed to get the kill, because I was eating most of the time. He claimed he go Tassets. Now this really annoyed me. Not only did he lie about not going to crash, but he also got 11mil that I would of gotten. I asked him why he crashed, and he said that this world was his before. Next kill for some reason he thought I was gonna tank again, and Graardor ended up attacking him with range prayer on. He got 3 hitted before he could put up melee pray, and I just rolled my eyes. I didnt bless it.

Now here comes the question: Why would people do something like this?

I feel you pain there is unfortunately alot of poeple like this about, and as mentioned above there is no punishment for it, so you have to live with it.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)